KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid
Started by: Deadpool909

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord KMC

Banner, Namor, Super Skrull etc.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:03 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Danny wouldnt even be a threat to Superman

Yeah, Superman would have to be handicapped like exposed to Kryptonite or something. Supes would still win, though.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, Superman would have to be handicapped like exposed to Kryptonite or something. Supes would still win, though.

That's why Wayne kicks the shit out of Kal with Kryptonite no expression

Anyways a guy who struggles to defeat Wayne, ergo Val, isn't casually beating Danny.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:12 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Iron Fist > 3-Boot, Zero Hour, and Countdown Karate Kid
PC Karate Kid > Iron Fist

I'm aware that Countdown KK is supposed to be PC Karate Kid, but isn't nearly as powerful as he was PC, so I consider them seperately.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Zero hour would mess him up as well. Better senses than even PC Val.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't think Post Zero Hour can take the majority from current Iron Fist/

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:20 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

If he's quick enough to dodge Daxamite's attacks and stagger Daxamite foes, then he's good enough to hang with Danny. he can also predict his opponents next move and has damn good senses.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:25 AM
Senor Cage

Also, the one from the JLA/LOSH crossover could hang with Danny as well. That is, if he doesn't have the virus/coma thing.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:25 AM
Lord KMC

I like how this Prep dude is trying to put fodder like Mon, Jo, and Kara in Kal's category of power.

EDIT: Also, PC Karate Kid - the strongest incarnation; he was killed by Nemesis Kid who his girlfriend managed to kill...

Last edited by Lord KMC on Jan 25th, 2011 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:28 AM
Senor Cage

Mon-El was for a time. Mon-El is a lot more powerful than Namor for sure. Moving small stars and whatnot.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:29 AM
Lord KMC

The only good feat Mon has is fighting on par with Superboy-Prime for a while; otherwise he's actually weaker than even Kara erm

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:33 AM
Senor Cage

Kara doesn't have Mon-El feats. Even TT stated Mon-El was the STRONGEST Legionaire.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:34 AM
Lord KMC

Kara doesn't have Mon-El feats. Even TT stated Mon-El was the STRONGEST Legionaire.

Obviously wrong considering Val can match him in combat anyday.

I highlighted the important part; Legionaire Kara is nowhere near as impressive as she is in other realities.

I have yet to see Mon kick around Darkseid.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:39 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If he's quick enough to dodge Daxamite's attacks and stagger Daxamite foes, then he's good enough to hang with Danny. he can also predict his opponents next move and has damn good senses.

Not convinced. He had great senses, but nothing he did make me convinced he'd take the majority from Rand.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:40 AM
Senor Cage

He trashed a weakened TT, which is the version I'm using. Kara hasn't done anything close to that.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:40 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Lord KMC
I like how this Prep dude is trying to put fodder like Mon, Jo, and Kara in Kal's category of power.

EDIT: Also, PC Karate Kid - the strongest incarnation; he was killed by Nemesis Kid who his girlfriend managed to kill...

Fodder?? confused Serious question, do you read Legion comics?

He was actually NOT killed by Nemesis Kid. Not that getting killed by Nemesis Kid, leader of the Legion of Super Villains, would be a bad showing considering that one-on-one he develops the super power to defeat anyone - in this case, better Karate. Either way, Karate Kid sacrificed himself and blew up the enemies powerspheres by flying into it. Princess Projetra is not weak, and her illusions had no effect on Nemesis Kid but he didn't expect her to physically confront him so she broke his damn neck.

Originally posted by leonidas
it's not the skill, it's the utter LACK of PIS associated with danny. kk's 'super-karate' is possibly the DUMBEST idea ever, and it "explains" why he has the feats he does. kk is just a preposterous character (or was). danny is no such character, nor is he capable of accomplishing the PIS-powered feats kk can. give superman a run??? danny one-shots trains. kal one-shots MOONS. there isn't even the tiniest chance danny could HIT kal if he didn't want him to, let alone do him any harm even if clark let him hit him. seriously--fist giving superman a run for his money?? that's...... not a great theory to pursue. blink

thumb up
thumb up thumb up
thumb up thumb up thumb up

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mon-El = Fodder is laughable. Same as Danny defeating Val.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:45 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lord KMC
Eh, you're kinda missing the main idea erm

I know the idea of "Super-Karate" is preposterous but fiction wouldn't be as entertaining if it were too realistic..

Basically, if they ever had a crossover featuring both Iron Fist and Superman, I can see Danny replicating Val's feat of stalemating Kal or at least Mon or Kara to a fashion.

That's how these wacky comic writers roll and why we love to read 'em.

actually, i think YOU'RE missing the point. the exact reason kk CAN hang with guys like kal, is BECAUSE of PIS induced powers. danny could NEVER, even for a split second, 'hang with superman', unless kal let him, because of his LACK of PIS. i'm actually dumbfounded if you truly believe fist could battle superman and in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER pose the tiniest fraction of a challenge. the orders of maginitude that their powers differ by is..... staggering. a non-pis kal never gets hit by danny, and if he is, he never feels anything danny can land. could danny hang with flash too? because aside from flash and zoom, no one in comics has better speed combat feats.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:52 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Fodder?? confused Serious question, do you read Legion comics?

Obviously, or I wouldn't be here arguing them eek!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
He was actually NOT killed by Nemesis Kid. Not that getting killed by Nemesis Kid, leader of the Legion of Super Villains, would be a bad showing considering that one-on-one he develops the super power to defeat anyone - in this case, better Karate. Either way, Karate Kid sacrificed himself and blew up the enemies powerspheres by flying into it. Princess Projetra is not weak, and her illusions had no effect on Nemesis Kid but he didn't expect her to physically confront him so she broke his damn neck.

Scans please. Nemesis straight-up killed Karate back when they were both Leaders. Projectra just got lucky.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:54 AM
Lord KMC

Originally posted by leonidas
actually, i think YOU'RE missing the point. the exact reason kk CAN hang with guys like kal, is BECAUSE of PIS induced powers. danny could NEVER, even for a split second, 'hang with superman', unless kal let him, because of his LACK of PIS. i'm actually dumbfounded if you truly believe fist could battle superman and in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER pose the tiniest fraction of a challenge. the orders of maginitude that their powers differ by is..... staggering. a non-pis kal never gets hit by danny, and if he is, he never feels anything danny can land. could danny hang with flash too? because aside from flash and zoom, no one in comics has better speed combat feats.

Danny would also have those exact same "PIS induced powers" in a DC crossover or even in a Marvel comic if he ever encounters Superman level fighters like Thor and Banner.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 02:01 AM