KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers

Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers
Started by: The Ion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
no

Like I said, let him date Supergirl. evil face

I said GAY, not PEDOPHILE. Completely different thing. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:48 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Draco69
I said GAY, not PEDOPHILE. Completely different thing. rolling on floor laughing

How old is Kyle anyway?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:52 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Well she's 16 now, OYL 17. After she gets out of Kandor she could be 18. Just ripe enough to be stuffed in Kyle's fridge.

Originally posted by Black Adam
How old is Kyle anyway?

27-29

Same age group as Wally and Nightwing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:53 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

The things with his mind like when he made himslef blind in The BBALE JLA incident was all done subconsciously and if he's not gay why would he want to make himself gay? I also think that they should do something aroud the lies of what they did when Jason Todd was killed because the audience wanted him to, have somehting like that. They should also stop making up countires and use real ones. Stop have conturies like Khandaq and Bulgravia it s so annoying, especially since they use both real and fake so there chanign Erath by adding land mass. And I just realized something. I think JK Rowling got tthe Idea for Voldermeort wel at least some of it from Obsidian. I mean thinka bout they both had really mean dads who they hated and they were forced to share their fathers name. They shoudld illl Superman off and not bring him back.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:54 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by The Ion
Well she's 16 now, OYL 17. After she gets out of Kandor she could be 18. Just ripe enough to be stuffed in Kyle's fridge.

27-29

Same age group as Wally and Nightwing

nope in return of Donna Troy

she stated that she wasn't 25 yet

and when she was in Green Lantern she said he was alittle younger then she was.

That really doesn't make any sense though. sad

I guess thats what happens when you try to place an age on comic characters. eek!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:56 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

The only age I can work out is Nightwing IS 24... or so most say, except he's 18 in Hush (a load of balls in my view)...
Ion, do you want Kyle to hook up with Super Girl so she dies or do you like her... or do you think child abuse is Kyle's style!?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 12:31 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by dman2008
nope in return of Donna Troy

she stated that she wasn't 25 yet

and when she was in Green Lantern she said he was alittle younger then she was.

That really doesn't make any sense though. sad

I guess thats what happens when you try to place an age on comic characters. eek!

That's ridiculous. Nightwing and Wally have both been stated to be at least 26 several times. I suppose they use a sliding time scale like Marvel.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

The writers dont know... I mean an 18 year old Grayson!?!? It doesnt make sense... Bruce must have aged about 10 years max, if he's 27, Dick will have aged 18 years approx... thats mad... AAAAAHHHHHH...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 10:55 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

BUMPETY BUMP BUMP BUMP

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 02:44 PM
Kovacs86

I procalim....

BUMP!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:01 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

you know I know most people must have seen this already, but looking back at my teen titans comics, there are soo many spoiler in their. Like tim drake/batman talking to tim drake/robin about how many heroes died in the crisis (right after showing him bruce/batmans grave) vic talking to vic about how the titans werent there to save the heroes and if they had stayed together during the crisis things might have been different.....other things to like in the future titans issue where Captain Marvel, Jr was now captain marvel his descriptions says the champion of the late wizard shazam (and this was only ten years into the future)......so many things that I just overlooked.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:38 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Here are some additional scenes from the IC#4 fight...courtesy of TT #32.

Superboy Prime speed blitzing ALL the flashes...

(please log in to view the image)

After the TT pull out the ULTIMATE plot device (phantom zone arrow?????????) SB Prime simply PUNCHES his way out of the PHANTOM ZONE.... thats a hell of a feat.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 07:45 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Thanks big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:29 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

cool scans big grin

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

That's two Wonder Women in the background. I'm guessing current and Earth 2 WW obviously since she did survive the Crisis.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:02 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

When's #5 due out. I cannot wait.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:45 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Feb. 22

You guys should check out the Wondercon stuff at newsarama. Really interesting stuff. The last 3 issues of Crisis are going to be insane.

http://www.newsarama.com/WonderCon2...architects.html
http://www.newsarama.com/WonderCon2...besttocome.html
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/sho...?threadid=59175

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:52 AM
Kovacs86

cool

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:52 PM
HaSon

NRAMA: So what can you tell readers today about the new summer-debuting Flash series and its star.. or stars?

JH: There’s just one star. Just one. This run is going to reveal more about him than you ever knew before, and he’s probably carrying the heaviest weight of any Flash ever.

NRAMA: Any thoughts on the future - or lack thereof - of the Speed Force in the DCU? The Speed Force added a layer to the Flash "legacy" that wasn't just ‘accidents that made someone run really quick’… it added texture and elements of destiny to the family of people tuned into it. Is it a concept that has (and pardon the pun) run its course?

JH: Definitely not. The Speed Force as you knew it is gone, and now it’s going to be more important than ever.

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/edit.../interview.html
---------

So yeah, it has to be Bart all grown up.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:57 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I'm Happy with with that.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 12:24 AM