KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers

Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers
Started by: The Ion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

If I'm looking at the artwork right, I bet George Perez took over the pencil work from the three Flashes jumping on Superboy, up to the second last page. Phil Jimenez must have been behind the deadline blackball.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
WOW. What a great issue. And I don't think it's wise to assume that Barry will be coming back as the Main Flash. After all Max Mercury, Jesse Quick also came back too. Kid Flash also disappeared.

You mean Johhny Quick right?

I think that was who the other speedster was.

Unless Jessie got a sex change eek!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:27 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by roughrider
If I'm looking at the artwork right, I bet George Perez took over the pencil work from the three Flashes jumping on Superboy, up to the second last page. Phil Jimenez must have been behind the deadline blackball.

Hey the more Perez artwork the better Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:28 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by dman2008
Hey the more Perez artwork the better Happy Dance

Sure. Perez is still one of the greats. smile

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Can someone please explain to me why the Flashes took Superboy to the Speed Force?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:33 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Femi32
Can someone please explain to me why the Flashes took Superboy to the Speed Force?

They wanted to get him away from anybody he could possibly hurt.

Atleast thats what I think smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 04:24 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Femi32

Because he would be trapped there though whether they actually went to the speedforce is up for debate. That's where Barry, Johnny and Max were but Wally, his family and Bart probably went to the future.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:35 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, I've missed out on loads so can sum1 clue me in on Bat peoples events in crisis (e.g: I heard Ratcatcher, Firefly and Batgirl died. Can sum1 tell me how and whwn etc and what other Gothamites died etc)? And is Bludhaven really Coast city'd!!??

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 08:24 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by The Ion
Because he would be trapped there though whether they actually went to the speedforce is up for debate. That's where Barry, Johnny and Max were but Wally, his family and Bart probably went to the future.

yah, i'm not convinced they made it into the speedforce either. anybody know why the speedforce . . . died? what the hell happened? hasn't flash dropped people in there before? and why didn't sbp just smack the flashes away while they were holding him?

earlier on, ion, you mentioned that psycho pirate controlled supes and bats and ww and that was why they were acting so nuts, but luthor says it was NOT pirate who did it, that they did it on his own. not sure if you revised that statement elsewhere in the thread or not . . .

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Those were the spoilers I read prior to reading the issue myself so yeah, they were a bit off in some spots.

I'm guessing 3 guys coming at near lightspeed is enough to give pause to even a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian. After all, The Flash family is the one group who actually got stronger in the Post Crisis universe. Plus Bart was tagging him with IMP's.

Since the Speedforce is a Post Crisis invention maybe it went away when the universes started separating? There was no speedforce on E2 so maybe that's why Jay couldn't feel it anymore.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If Superboy prime did that much damage just imagine what Kal-L can do.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:21 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

can anyone tell wats happening to bats currently in infinite crisis?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:28 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by spiderboy5
can anyone tell wats happening to bats currently in infinite crisis?
Yep, he figured out the plot, which means it's close to being over.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:37 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

hey juntai, would u be kind enough to fill me in on wat is happening in the infinite crisis right now. thx!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:49 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by leonidas
yah, i'm not convinced they made it into the speedforce either. anybody know why the speedforce . . . died? what the hell happened? hasn't flash dropped people in there before? and why didn't sbp just smack the flashes away while they were holding him?

earlier on, ion, you mentioned that psycho pirate controlled supes and bats and ww and that was why they were acting so nuts, but luthor says it was NOT pirate who did it, that they did it on his own. not sure if you revised that statement elsewhere in the thread or not . . .

I think guilt was the main reason Superboy Sb didn't smach the flashes around. He killed someone by mistake, lost it but as a kid wasn't really fighting to his best still being in shock and all.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:55 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

How did Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) die?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:21 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

finally read it......where did batgirl die? is superboy gone? what the hell was up with wally and linda???/

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:12 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Blair Wind
finally read it......where did batgirl die? is superboy gone? what the hell was up with wally and linda???/

1. She didn't die in IC she died in her own title Issue 72.

2. Sure seems like it.

3. I think they went to the future.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:22 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by dman2008
She didn't die in IC she died in her own title Issue 72.

how? what happened?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:27 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:46 PM