KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iori Yagami 13 32.50%
Terry Bogard 27 67.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
Terry Still Win even if Iori is in Blood riot (orochi). Y? Just read the Comics of SVC.
Iori was beating the Hell out of Terry and then just stopped. Then Terry tried to take advantage of the situation and Balrog(boxer) punched him out of a window. Vega had to save him. I think Terry was already hurt before he started fighting Iori though. Has Pt 2 been released in the U.S. yet?

Attachment: vegathesavior.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:53 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by brainchild81
Iori was beating the Hell out of Terry and then just stopped. Then Terry tried to take advantage of the situation and Balrog(boxer) punched him out of a window. Vega had to save him. I think Terry was already hurt before he started fighting Iori though. Has Pt 2 been released in the U.S. yet?

The HK comics are baised and have no idea of the characters true strengths. Iori beats TEAMS by himself in those comics. The writers will always make Terry lose for dumbass reasons.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 12:24 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

What does HK mean?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 07:01 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

What does HK mean?

Hong Kong.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:10 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Thanx
Originally posted by P-Geyser
The HK comics are baised and have no idea of the characters true strengths. Iori beats TEAMS by himself in those comics. The writers will always make Terry lose for dumbass reasons.
Could it be that Iori is just that tuff & ruff & stuff? Iori beats his own teammates up, I don't think numbers matter to him that much. Is there anybody you think can beat Terry without a dumbass reason?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:09 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

ThanxCould it be that Iori is just that tuff & ruff & stuff? Iori beats his own teammates up, I don't think numbers matter to him that much. Is there anybody you think can beat Terry without a dumbass reason?

Iori acts like a DBZ god in those comics, it's retarted. He tools the teams like they were nobody's and those that actually know SNK characters know that would not happen. Plus if he is "about to lose" he gets saved. He did lose once in the comic BUT he got to make a comeback but once other characters get defeated such as Fatal Fury,Art Of Fighting, Pyscho Soldiers and Ikari Warriors...they stay Defeated.

As for Terry, knowing who his character actually is, it pisses me when he loses as I said for dumbass reasons. Dont get me wrong as I have already told you Terry can win and he can lose but the way he is potrayed in those comics the HK writers should be shot on sight.

The only two matches that Terry did not lose for a dumbass reasons is when he fought Ryo and K". Ofcourse the HK baised writers had Terry lose but Terry fought K' and Ryo the way he would have. He gave Ryo and K' a hard time. It wasn't the B.S. like Kyo and Iori do when the just breeze past Terry and Co.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:57 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Whoops I made a mistake I mean to say there were two times were Terry lost that was not for a dumbass reason.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:59 AM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah he had his arm wrapped up like he was already hurt. I guess that has sumthing to do with why riot blood iori whomped on him.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 02:31 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Iori acts like a DBZ god in those comics, it's retarted. He tools the teams like they were nobody's and those that actually know SNK characters know that would not happen. Plus if he is "about to lose" he gets saved. He did lose once in the comic BUT he got to make a comeback but once other characters get defeated such as Fatal Fury,Art Of Fighting, Pyscho Soldiers and Ikari Warriors...they stay Defeated.

As for Terry, knowing who his character actually is, it pisses me when he loses as I said for dumbass reasons. Dont get me wrong as I have already told you Terry can win and he can lose but the way he is potrayed in those comics the HK writers should be shot on sight.

The only two matches that Terry did not lose for a dumbass reasons is when he fought Ryo and K". Ofcourse the HK baised writers had Terry lose but Terry fought K' and Ryo the way he would have. He gave Ryo and K' a hard time. It wasn't the B.S. like Kyo and Iori do when the just breeze past Terry and Co.
So it's cool if Iori beats Terry, but Terry gives him a hard way to go? They've had Kyo & Iori breeze through Terry & Co.? Any scans?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:16 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Yeah he had his arm wrapped up like he was already hurt. I guess that has sumthing to do with why riot blood iori whomped on him.
I think he'd have gotten whomped on anyway. Do they ever show how Terry got messed up in the 1st place?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:19 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

So it's cool if Iori beats Terry, but Terry gives him a hard way to go? They've had Kyo & Iori breeze through Terry & Co.? Any scans?

I never said it was cool....Iori is insanley overpowered which is not cool at all as I said the author is baised when it comes to Iori.

I dont have any of those sh!thole comics nor do I ever want to. Try looking for some sites that has japenese comics...when the KOFONLINE site was around it had plenty of scans.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:31 AM
Mega_Smasher

Iori Yagami is beautiful and he's my husband but Terri would kick his ass, no problem.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 05:09 AM
Mega_Smasher is currently offline Click here to Send Mega_Smasher a Private Message Find more posts by Mega_Smasher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Originally posted by Mega_Smasher
Iori Yagami is beautiful and he's my husband but Terri would kick his ass, no problem.

Really? How Come? Terry Can Has The Ability to defeat his oponents down. Terry Would Lose One time but in the second & another Chances You Cant defeat the Lone Wolf Any More...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:07 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Terry Wins... Even if they Fought at the 1st time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:16 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I never said it was cool....Iori is insanley overpowered which is not cool at all as I said the author is baised when it comes to Iori.

I dont have any of those sh!thole comics nor do I ever want to. Try looking for some sites that has japenese comics...when the KOFONLINE site was around it had plenty of scans.
I just got part 2 of the SVC:Chaos comic. You'd love it & I'm not trying to be a wisea$$. Also on a side note KEN IS A F**KING BEAST(& so is Geese)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:43 AM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Sennou Ken or regular Ken?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 12:25 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Both. They do an origin of Ken in that book. Ken and Geese are on the cover. Good stuff. He talks of using his "Violent Technique". Geese takes out a number of fighters @ once very easily and then Ken shows up and takes him on by himself and is winning until the fight is interrupted.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:33 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Damn... thats deep...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:41 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. ken beating up geese.. that must be a sloppy comic.. erm

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That was a bit imbalanced though... I'll agree there...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:05 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote