KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yes.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:41 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Pal_Jetsam06 wrote on Feb 5th, 2006 04:25 PM:
Name: Z-777 (also known as Commander Figo)
Species: cloned human
Homeworld: Kamino
Class: Clone Commander
Feat: duel repeating blasters
Apperiance: A clone in his early 20's,(growth accelaration) has musclur form.

Role-play sample: Figo stood with his colegues as the hologram of the Jedi Master disapeared.
"Well you heard her",he said breking the silence let's go scout the outlining planets. He put on his helmet and walked out of the room.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:41 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Follen=Fallen, So the mysteries of the universe are revealed, oh great Squibit

oh man i love these Smilies

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 01:05 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah, so do I.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 01:48 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

can i get in

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:57 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Sorry man... but from past experiences, I think that you need more RPing experience. And please, work on your grammar.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Templar

Jedi Knight for the republic

Appearance: Standard Brown cloak /w hood. 6'1, Short cropped black hair, brown eyes, Black leather jerkin, lanky.

Weapons: purple light-saber.

History:

Templar was a the son of a mechanic, and as a result learned the trade along with a few other technological things, programming and splicing. A Jedi Knight by the name of Quan Zsu was getting his ship repaired at his templar's father's shop when he sensed the boy's sensitivity to the force. He took the boy with him to the Jedi Temple and Templar became the padawan of Quan Zsu. Quan taught Templar how to make his own light-saber, which wasn't that hard because Templar was a very fast learner. Templar adopted the style of fencing and was quite good at it, he relied more on his skills with the force itself though rather than his light-saber skills. Templar eventually went through the trials and passed with an above average rating, and went on to become a Jedi Knight. Quan Zsu unfortunately was old, very old, and died shortly after Templar became a knight. Since then Templar has been very unhappy and distracted. Templar is quick to anger, and is subject to the common imperfections of man.

Templar ignited his light-saber and force jumped over the droids, deflecting shots as he went. He landed behind the three battle droids and neatly cut the one in front of him in half. The other two fired wildly at Templar, most of the shots missing. Templar deflected the shots back to their masters, destroying them both. he whirled around and shot his hand forward, sending an invisible force push towards a group of battle droids who had entered the room. The droids were crushed by the force push, only to be replaced by a row of four more droids. Templar sprinted towards the new set of droids, deflecting their shots and using the force to heighten his reflexes. He whirled around twice, cutting off the limbs of three out of four the droids, and followed up with another force push that crushed all four.

Templar looked around the stadium, searching for more droids, only to find himself beck in the Temple room. The simulation was over.

"Excellent Templar.
Your skills are rising"

"Thank you, Master Shinoa" Templar said appreciatively, bowing his head in the process.

" Yes, I sense much more potential in you, young templar." Shinoa said
"But that is not what I have requested your presence for. You are needed on a particular republic base"...

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Feb 10th, 2006 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Name:AOR
Faction: Neutral
Class:
Weapon(s): Two rapiers that are customed made (I will eplain if combat arrises)
Appearance: (I'll see if I can get a drawing up) Normal Kaminoan stature; tall and skinny. However he wears a standard blue imperial fleet admiral officers uniform. In a humorous attempt he also wears a Luftwaffe Peaked Cap. Towards the end of his torso he has an extension from his coat that serves as a mini cape that goes from his back to his achilles region.
Bio/History: AOR was a Kaminoan that sought a life outside the science realm and into a life of politics if not military tactics. He succeded in escaping Tipoca City on a cargo ship and from there was taken to an unknown planet in the Thaereian system. Although not as teeming with life as many as the famous planets, it is here that AOR meet with many of his crew-men today. Where not much can be determined of his later years of adolescants, he did serve the Senate as a free-lance Military leader. However he ceased to work in affiliation to "a single flag" as he once told the Senate during a hearing. He left with a single under-class cruiser, and returned with a fleet that would have shook the very Imperial Navy.

Small accounts tell of a "mighty fleet that came from the sky and wiped out the enemies in single swoop of it's mighty arm. And as the gates of the behemoth opened out stepped the Judicator of the sky. And he called himself AOR." (Excerpt from the Journal of Archindar of the Auroran Empire). From these journals now stored in the Imperial archives on Coruscant it can be assumed that AOR led a life of helping where he could for perhaps credits, repairs, food or supplies. Some consider him to be a revoutionist in the ideals of liberty and freedom. An almost seeming forshadowing of the Rebel Alliance...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:58 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Alright, you're good to go. If you need a recap:

General Grievous appeared and destroyed many New Republic bases. Then his master, Darth Sillis, took over the New Republic and made it an empire again. That's all that's really been going on.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:31 PM
King of Blades
The King

Alright, I'll begin by entering a few space battles, I'll take victory until General Grevious brings his choice fleet, and then I'll lose. From there, I'll see what else I can come up with...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:55 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets see...I don't know what the hell I'll be doing...who else is rebels? or repub or whatever?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:59 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are my allies?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:29 AM
Jacen Solo
Jedi Knight

Name: Roger Jay Kanexia

Faction: New Republic/New Jedi Order

Class: Jedi Knight

Weapon(s): Yellow Lightsaber

Appearance: Dull-silver skin, bright green eyes, long, bronw hair. Where's taditional Jedi robes.

Bio/History: Jay's father, Daniel, was a Jedi exile after it was revealed that he had had a son. When Jay was only 11 the Empire hunted down his father and killed hima round the period of the Jedi purge. Jay raised himself and eventually has one daughter, but, on the planet he currently lived, infant girls were exicuted, so he called her Alex and that bought him time ti flee the planet. After the fall of the Empire, Luke Skywalker serached out and found Jay, along with many other Jedi potentials. Jay is now an average member of the Jedi Order, but Alex shows amazing potential...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 11:32 AM
Jacen Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacen Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacen Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Owen Kenobi
Jedi Bastard

Name: Kallysta
Faction: imperial remnant
Class: sith Hopeful
Weapon(s): red lightsaber w/ "light-wristguard", backup blaster pistol
Appearance: Light skinned, blue eyed, short blonde haired, skinny and fit, where's skintight red tunic with long, black cape
Bio/History: Was jedi in clone wars but frozen in cryponite, went insane while frozen. Was eventually saved by Darth Sirris, who trained her in the way of the Sith. When he got Grievous, though, he abandonned her. now she's determined to win back her master and become the new Sith apprentice.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:51 PM
Owen Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Owen Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Owen Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Owen Kenobi
Jedi Bastard

IN that post, I didn't man to write cryponite. I ment Karbonite.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:52 PM
Owen Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Owen Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Owen Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Lol, thinking Super Man in the Star Wars Role Play forum?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:21 PM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

( Hi Faroth, look, I gotta go to work to fix a few things on the system comp, so could you please respond to the duel, so I can get back to it when I;m back. Thanks big grin )

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:29 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im rvB tucker BTw. Changed name.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:25 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

This is a picture of Xio Baston, just in case you were curious. And no, he's not dead. smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:47 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 10:41 PM