KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAXXORZ!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

i would like to join!!!! if i can...

name: Sean Jones
title: Loner Jedi master
political stringth: vary strong, vary parswasive
force stringth: vary strong
apperence: sholder lingth blond hair.. blue eyes 6'1 180lbs. llods vary slim.... bell rang got to go

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:22 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Please give a sample of you Role Playing... Thank you

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:02 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

grammar...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:04 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Yup, like a fleet of Imperial startroopers fighting a rebel army walked on the keyboard, with a few AT-AT's as well smile smile smile

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:09 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Plus some X-Wings shooting at the battlefield.

Please fill out the complete form:

Name:
Age: (Please, if you're like a Jedi Master, be realistic, don't put like 15. Minimum age for a Jedi master is 35.)
Faction: (Neutral, Imperial Remnant, or New Republic)
Class:
Weapon(s): (Maximum 2 weapons)
Appearance: (Pic of decription)
Bio/History:
RP Sample:

Okay?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:11 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

okey dok...wait ive already joined laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 04:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

freaking picky

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:00 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

.... except silver light sabers.. haha

Attachment: ready%20to%20attack!!.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Sean Jones

Last edited by seanjones on Feb 17th, 2006 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:01 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by seanjones
.... except silver light sabers.. haha

What is this pic for? And can I call you Mike jones?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:24 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I'm beginning to think this guy's a spammer...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 12:47 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me? no. Besides the first question was a real question. The second one was just retarded.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:12 AM
MadMel
Heh

hmm

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:34 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Me? no. Besides the first question was a real question. The second one was just retarded.

Not you, this other "seanjones" or whatever...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:26 AM
seanjones

how am i a spamer... i dont even have e-net.. i have to get on when im at school.

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 07:59 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

If i can join here is my characters profile
Name:Tres Dred
Faction: imperial remant
Class:Knight
Weapon(s): red lightsaber
Appearance: two large scars on his left cheek that form an X a mark given from a former enemy, no hair, has light clothing on normally has a dark robe on with matching dark blue shirt and pants, black boots
Bio/History: Tres was an orphan and was misunderstood and treated badly because of it once he had self taught himself how to use his force powers he slaughtered those who treated him badly and others just because he liked it. As time went on he became a very wanted person he had to look out constantly for bounty hunters by the time he was 20 he was a killing machine he had jedi hunting him down after he had killed a senator because of his viewpoints. He was later discovered by the dark side of the force and taken in as a student.

RPing example:
Tres leapt off of the ship and onto the platform where he was surrounded by a group of ruthless bounty hunters. One charged toward him and with a swift strike the bounty hunter was split in half. The top part of his body was squirming around like a worm. Tres picked up his gun and shot him in the head to end his misery. "Who's next?" Tres asked with an eager look on his face.
(oh and Faroth i read the first thing you wrote and lightsabers don't leave blood so the man couldn't have died from blood loss)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah, I made that mistake. The blades just fuse the tissue together.... Sorry about that.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:19 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

so am i in?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:15 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yep. Everything checks out fine. Oh, and you'll need a recap...

Somehow, Grievous has come back from his death to once again destroy the Republic. He targetted all the New Republic bases and destroyed them. Then, Grievous' master, Darth Sillis, altered the New Republic into the New Empire. Sillis, Grievous, and a Reborn master named John Ba'kor (played by MadMel) destroyed almost every Jedi, and now, the Reborn are destroying the last Jedi, including two Jedi knights named Xio Baston and Bess Troulin, along with several other knights and masters.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Feb 21st, 2006 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:52 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

what Im to lame to be introduced? Im the leader of the resitance of the jedi in the temple

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 06:22 AM