KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Fantastic Four vs Superman

who will win.
This poll is closed.
Superman 19 65.52%
Fantastic Four 10 34.48%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Fantastic Four vs Superman
Started by: Blade Cutter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

The Fantastic Four vs Superman

The FF vs Superman.My money is on the FF for reasons I well explain later after I hear some other opinion.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 05:37 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Althought the FF are capable of taking down hugely powerful enemies, Supermans speed, strength, invulnerability and assortment of powers, would defeat them eventually.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 05:39 AM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xirius
Althought the FF are capable of taking down hugely powerful enemies, Supermans speed, strength, invulnerability and assortment of powers, would defeat them eventually.
I totally agree, man Superman would make pebbles out of thing. stick out tongue

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 05:42 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

OK the FF have taken on grate powers before like Hulk,Juggernaut,Firelord,and Raw.The also taken on much more powerful beans then supes like Silver Surfer,Gladiator ,and Galactus.Plus it will not take Read long at all to find out one of Supes weakness's.One of them is right in the team in Johny.Johny can go supernova(a supernova is a large red sun/star) witch the light from a red sun makes Superman lose all his powers and basically becomes human when this is down supes will be finished.Also Sue could put a force bubble in Superman's lungs are if all els fails they could just call on little boy Francklin Richard.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:06 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

A Supernova is not a red star and Torch doesn't generate solar energy, just intense heat.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:14 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

A giant red star is could a supernova.Check it up.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:23 AM
HaSon

I know. A red giant can and will supernova but a supernova isn't inherently a red giant. A white dwarf can go nova.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:25 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Blade Cutter
A giant red star is could a supernova.Check it up.

do you hear that

hubble turning in his grave

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:33 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, we know that Superman can absorb solar energy because his body is partially photosynthetic, but can he survive a Supernova?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:38 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Is it hotter then the sun?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:17 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Without prep time they lose horribly, within seconds in fact. Supes moves at sub light speed, he'd be able to take out each and every member way before a thought had registered in their heads, literally. He moves and thinks at speeds exponentially faster than the standard speed of thought the F4 operate at. Give them prep time (i.e time for Sue to put up her shields and time for Reed to analyse Supes) otherwise its conclusively a slaughter

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:45 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inamilist
do you hear that

hubble turning in his grave

Line of the day, a classic put down laughing Genius inamilist you made me smile my friend

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Without prep time they lose horribly, within seconds in fact. Supes moves at sub light speed, he'd be able to take out each and every member way before a thought had registered in their heads, literally. He moves and thinks at speeds exponentially faster than the standard speed of thought the F4 operate at. Give them prep time (i.e time for Sue to put up her shields and time for Reed to analyse Supes) otherwise its conclusively a slaughter

All true!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:11 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

You all give Reed Richards way too much credit, I know he's smart and would eventually find Supermans weakness, bt come on, it would take Reed what like a week to come up with some weapon, and Sue's bubble shield crap would'nt last long against Supes. pounding on it, or firering his heatvision at her, thing is virtually the only one who could hit fight with him, but would get turned into pebbles like i posted befor, and Johny, well he is a good match for Superman, but would evntually get burned, "no pun intended" Now Reed, when he finally comes up with his weapon, in the time it takes him to pull the trigger, Superman will have already stretched his ass to its limits, and killed him.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:20 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thorin
You all give Reed Richards way too much credit, I know he's smart and would eventually find Supermans weakness, bt come on, it would take Reed what like a week to come up with some weapon, and Sue's bubble shield crap would'nt last long against Supes. pounding on it, or firering his heatvision at her, thing is virtually the only one who could hit fight with him, but would get turned into pebbles like i posted befor, and Johny, well he is a good match for Superman, but would evntually get burned, "no pun intended" Now Reed, when he finally comes up with his weapon, in the time it takes him to pull the trigger, Superman will have already stretched his ass to its limits, and killed him.

All true smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:22 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Heres how Supes takes down the FF. Sues shield may temporarily save her but she will go down.

No air means no flame for Johnny.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...manvortexin.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:58 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

OK the FF have taken on grate powers before like Hulk,Juggernaut,Firelord,and Raw.The also taken on much more powerful beans then supes like Silver Surfer,Gladiator ,and Galactus.Plus it will not take Read long at all to find out one of Supes weakness's.One of them is right in the team in Johny.Johny can go supernova(a supernova is a large red sun/star) witch the light from a red sun makes Superman lose all his powers and basically becomes human when this is down supes will be finished.Also Sue could put a force bubble in Superman's lungs are if all els fails they could just call on little boy Francklin Richard.

I don't recall the team ever dealing with Juggernaut.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:34 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

As much as I love the F.F. and as good as they are, they just DO NOT have anything to take down Superman. Maybe with some prep and let Reed come up with something, maybe!! But if this fight went down without any notice, R.I.P. Fantastic Four!!!!!

Superman vs. Reed Richards = Supes can fry him with his heat vision or stretch him for miles until the strain would be too much for Reed.

Superman vs. Invisible Woman = Supes would know where she was even if she was invisible. He could hear, smell, and see her with his enhanced super-senses and infrared vision; and her force fields couldn't take his super-strong punches...also cutting off Supes air with a force bubble won't do squat to someone that can hold their breath for hours!

Superman vs. Human Torch = Sorry Johnny, but fire don't do squat against the man of STEEL!!! Unless you go nova maybe, but Supes is gonna snuff out your flame with either his artic breath or he'll just clap his hands together really hard to snuff you out and send you through about 6 floors of the Baxter Building before you even get the opportunity.

Superman vs. The Thing = Thing is strong sure, but Supes is stronger, A LOT STRONGER!!!!! The Thing's punches wouldn't even faze Supes much, if any, that is if Thing was even able to land a punch. You can't hit what you can't see...and when someone's moving at near-light speed, you're not going to see your target to hit it. Say G'night Benjy boy!!!

Maybe if this was Superman vs. The Avengers, things would be very different, but the F.F. don't have a chance against the last son of Krypton...SUPERMAN!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:40 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fanboy

A Supernova is a star exploding, so yes, it is, but Superman flying though the sun isn't much of a feat, considering his body is naturally enhanced by the sun's rays. Also, if Ben Grim hit Superman, he's gonna go flying. It's just physics. Ben's haymaker is enough to knock back 100 tons of force coming at him. Superman weighs about 250 pounds at best. He's gonna fly back. It's pure physics. Will it hurt Superman? More than likely not. However, he's still gonna fly back a bit. That's a bit of a duh.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:22 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: The Fantastic Four vs Superman

The FF vs Superman.My money is on the FF for reasons I well explain later after I hear some other opinion.
use the damn search button

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:28 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Fanboy

Billions of times hotter.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Feb 17th, 2006 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:07 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote