KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Fantastic Four vs Superman

who will win.
This poll is closed.
Superman 19 65.52%
Fantastic Four 10 34.48%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Fantastic Four vs Superman
Started by: Blade Cutter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Well, anyway I'll take a gamble and say that Galactus is stronger than Gladiator, and I think that Sue holding off Galactus is just a high end feat for her.
Maybe the big G was very weak at the time. Which he usually is not full-power in his appearances.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:40 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Maybe the big G was very weak at the time. Which he usually is not full-power in his appearances.

Good point.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

is wonderwoman a low or high level class 100 ? cause her punches rocked superman and if shes a low level class 100 that would be at things level.....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 03:34 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

she's near Supes level. wayyy beyond thing. she could literally knock thing out with a pinkie.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 04:03 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I agree she could beat thing but not with a pinky .Do you think im 5 years old or something.....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

weres the moderator when you need him.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:39 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Johnny can do a thermite-type flame, so he doesn't always need oxygen, and then Superman couldn't touch him without getting hurt. Also, Sue Richards' force field are more than likely more powerful than GL constructs.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:26 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

supermen type characters have always given the ff trouble gladiator ,back in 70s marvel boy he was a superman based character and he owned the 4.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:33 AM
ZephroCarnelian

And Superman doesn't even need to use his super-breath to blow Johnny out.

In Fantastic Four/X-Men, Rogue threw Johnny into a bank of snow - which doused him instantly. smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:05 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

i doubt highly that Sues are more powerful than a GL. Kyle contained Imperiex's essence which was a new Big Bang.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:39 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

actually she could do it. he has like low class 100 and she has like class 10000000. She could bludgeon him with one finger.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:40 PM
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Superman would kill all the members of the Fantastic Four within a matter of seconds. They would all be dead before they blinked. It depends what Supermans mood is. Superman would never harm a fellow superhero or another human being. Superman would only attack the Fantastic Four if they did something very bad such as destroy all the human begins etc. Also Superman would try to reason with them and if they didint he would destroy them. Superman gets very emotional when someone messes with his adopted planet Earth.

Superman vs Mister Fantastic

Superman would easily beat Richards. He could just punch him a couple of times. He could also grab him and strech him all around the world. Mr Fantastic can only strech about three miles so he would be torn in half. Even though Fantastic has a high durability level it is no match for Superman. We know that Mr Fantastic cannot be harmed by bullets or other projectile weapons, including knives, missiles, darts, etc. Despite this, Reed is not invulnerable to harm. Though rare and extremely difficult to do, Reed's skin has been cut at least once by the Brood in the comics. He can also increase his size and mass density,which increases his strength, in effect bulking his malleable body to “Thing”-like proportions, being almost as strong. Mr. Fantastic also has a degree of immunity to psychic attacks. Though he can increase his strength it will be no match against Superman. Though Richards can be as slippery as an Eel he is extremely vulnerable to energy weapons. So Superman can just use his heat vision(energy weapon) to melt him. This is what happens to rubber when it is heated. So Superman wins.

Superman vs Invisible Woman

This would be a quick fight. Even though Susan possesses powers that make her invisible Superman would be able to us his various sensory powers as his advantages. His sensory powers allow him to see, hear and feel the entire electromagnetic spectrum. He would be able to detect Susan very quickly. She has a force field power enabling her to become immune to attacks. Superman would penetrate her shield just by sneezing at her. Invisible Woman wouldint be able to do anything to Superman. She would try and attack him(while invisible) while he is walking away from her. Her attacks would not effect Superman. Superman wins this fight.

Superman vs Human Torch

Human Torch is a very powerful character. He is able to vaporize rocks, bottles, bullets, and even steel girders in fractions of a second. The uppermost level of Torch's power is his "Nova Flame," which is usually released omni-directionally and reaches temperatures of about 1,000,000 degrees(in the comics). The Human Torch can also direct beams of "Nova Heat" as an offensive weapon for very brief periods of time before his heat energy gives out. Also the Torch is capable of flying at nearly the speed of sound. If Superman used his heat vision on Torch it would simple do nothing. The only possible way that Torch would get the better of Superman would be by using ''Nova Flame''. Im not sure that this would effect Superman but it seems to have a great effect on other characters that it was used upon. Superman could punch Torch and he would be down. But ive got some theories that becuase Superman gets his powers from the sun possibly Torch could absorb his energy. If Superman was patient he could just wait until Torch's Flame/Pyrokinesis runs out then then destroy him.

Superman vs The Thing

This would be a brilliant fight. The Thing is capable of lifting about 85 tons, while Hulk and Juggernaut can lift 100 tons. The Thing is typically able to hold his own amongst the strongest superhumans due to his indominitable resolve, tough rocky hide, and exceptional fighting skills he learned as a normal human. the Thing is an excellent street fighter and also has experience with wrestling. His appearance belies his intellect and his agility as a fighter, leading foes to underestimate him in my opinion. He has excelent reflexes and agility for a person of his size. He would be very hard to bring down. Superman could punch him lots of times and Thing would still be up. The Thing in the Ultimate comics would be quite difficult for Superman to defeat. The Ultimate Thing is nearly invulnerable to physical damage. The only possible way Superman could beat Thing is if Superman could lift throw Thing into the air/space and let him fall back down to Earth. Im not sure if Thing would survive a drop that high but if he didint he would be tired and Superman would just have to pound him into the ground constantly. Im not entirly sure of the Thing's durability but i believe Superman could take him about but it would take some time.

Overall Superman wins. Superman if he wanted to could take out all the Fantastic Four in a fraction of a second. He would punch them for days(seconds to the Fantastic Four).

Please post your comments on my opinion about the battle between the F4 and Superman.

Last edited by Nick1989 on Feb 17th, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:38 PM
Nick1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
And Superman doesn't even need to use his super-breath to blow Johnny out.

In Fantastic Four/X-Men, Rogue threw Johnny into a bank of snow - which doused him instantly. smile

haha...I can count on both hands the number of times Johnny has been doused by a fire extinguisher and fire hydrant...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:58 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by demigawd
haha...I can count on both hands the number of times Johnny has been doused by a fire extinguisher and fire hydrant...

yeah, I think he is dependant on the amount of oxygen around him. Superman can easily take that away.
The Fantastic Four are just outclassed here.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:04 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:45 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Can't Sue just go intangible and phase through Supes or force crush his heart?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:06 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Supes can go intangible as well.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:34 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Superman cannot go intangible. Oh and i dont think Susan would do that becuase Superman would just fly up and waited until her powers tired and then he would attack her.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:24 PM
Nick1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

I try to imagine these fights as if they were done in a comic and try to block out "PIS", "CIS", "speedblitz" etc, and in which case I think this wouldn't be as easy a battle as some think, the FF work together better than any other team and as a combination can be really effective, but Superman would eventually win.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:30 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes can go intangible as well.

Indeed he can vibrate that fast smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote