KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Final Battle with Voldemort

The Final Battle with Voldemort
Started by: Scotty Brockman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

keep posting ur story is great and dont worry about tigereyes hes just bein picky lol

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:42 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

it's ok
All Tiger Eyes is doing is helping me with problems my stroy has and I will try to fix them with the best of my ability

And BTW TigerEyes is a girl

And I might not be posting for a week because my mom's in the hospital

So G2G

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Last edited by Scotty Brockman on Apr 12th, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:44 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scotty Brockman
it's ok
All Tiger Eyes is doing is helping me with problems my stroy has and I will try to fix them with the best of my ability

And BTW TigerEyes is a girl

And I might not be posting for a week because my mom's in the hospital

So G2G

ooooooooooo im sorry!!!I hope shes okay!!! and brilliant chapter!!!and thnx 4 helpin me with the spoilers lol im not 2 good at that stuff!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:02 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

ok i read my story over and I understand some off the problems I've been doing in my story cause when I read it I was like " WTF" cause I couldn't unbderstand it but I m writing some tonight and tomorrow and then im reading over it a few times then Ill post...

CAUSTION THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER FOR THE STORY HILIGHT AT OWN RISK

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Im bring ing Dumbledore in the story he never died in the first place and you might not see Dumbledore in the story until next month or two ok

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 03:03 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Sorry people it took so long for new post, comment if you like
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter five

Ginny and Harry’s night together

After a moment Ginny felt sick and confused, if this isn’t the real Harry then I’m going to murder whoever it is. Ginny thought with an worried expression on her face. Gosh this whole day might as well as have been called fiasco day Ginny thought again. It took a while for someone to brew up some truth potion and when they all did Ginny wasn’t allowed in the same room when they questioned him, to see if it was the real Harry Potter.

Hermione of course was a savior in Ginny’s opinion because she stayed with Ginny to comfort her, while her boyfriend was going thru a trail and everyone watched, wands at the ready in case.

“Ok are we all ready to begin this? In that case we can began.” Mr. Weasley said after seeing everyone nodding in a approval for this test to begin. Mr. Weasley then shook his head slightly meaning he understood.

He then muttered the counter-curse and watched as Harry’s body began to slowly move; probably because he was hit in the chest with a stunning spell and which it caused a little pain for Harry. Everyone watched as Author handed Harry a drink of a substance the Harry instantly knew what it was. But seeing over six wands pointing at him he drunk it in one long gulp and waited for a moment then the dreamless state reached him and he heard a voice.

“Harry, I want you to answer every question I ask you in a yes or no question. Do you understand me?” whispered Mrs. Weasley glancing at everyone else.

“Yes, Mrs. Weasley. I understand” Harry was forced to say trying as hard as he could to not answer but he couldn’t stop his mouth from moving.

“Good Harry. Now are you the real Harry potter?” Mr. Weasley said expecting the worst but was surprised to hear a simple yes in return in the question.

Apparently everyone else was satisfied and began to retreat out of the kitchen. After the question Harry became himself and got up and walked out the door heading towards the big garden they had in the backyard.

“Ginny? Ginny, you can come down now, it was the real Harry. He just walked out of the house to the garden” Ron yelled upstairs to Ginny and was surprised to hear a very loud shriek indicating she understood.

Immediately Ginny ran downstairs and was out the door before Ron could even see her face and Ron was about to follow Ginny outside before Hermione grabbed his shirt and pulled him back and muttering something about privacy. Then Ron and Hermione left to go to Ron’s room for some privacy off their own.

Harry was halfway thru the garden when he heard familiar footsteps and turned around and found himself being attacked, no not attacked, but being kissed to death but Ginny. Harry also saw something in her eyes that made him calm down a little “true love”. He then heard some sniffling and looked down and Ginny was holding on to him with her face buried in his shirt crying.

“Oh Harry, I was so worried. I thought that they would have killed you, if you were a fake and we wouldn’t be able to find the real Harry.” said Ginny bawling.

“It’s alright Ginny, I’m here, I’m here” the grinning Harry said to Ginny embracing her in his arms warming her up.

Five minutes later Harry was still holding the bawling Ginny though she had calmed a great deal down thanks to her boyfriend Harry. Finally she lifted her red puffy eyes up and looked in those emerald eyes of Harry and they both understood each other in that one quick glance. Then Ginny cried again, apparently still upset about earlier today. Harry didn’t try to calm her down because he knew she enjoyed doing this to Harry and he secretly enjoyed it too. After another few moments Harry raised Ginny up and picked up the sleeping Ginny and walked in the Burrow. As soon as he walked in everyone was about to speak but Harry said shush really quietly and jerked his head at the sleeping Ginny in his arms and everyone became quiet as Harry walked pass them to Ginny’s room and opened the door softly and laid her down under her covers and tucked her in to bed.

As soon as he was about to walk out of the room Ginny said to Harry to stay with her and not go and she was on the verge of tears, when Harry turned around and took his shoes of and jumped behind Ginny and got under the covers of Ginny’s bed and wrapped his arms around her and they were both asleep within minutes. A few hours later Harry awoke and was trying to get out of bed and go to his room when Ginny woke up.

“Why are you leaving me Harry? Why” Ginny said on the verge of tears again looking up at her boyfriend.

“Because I didn’t think your family would appreciated me in bed with you.” Harry explained to Ginny slowly thinking of what they would say if they caught them like this right now.

“Fine Harry, go don’t come back tonight, I’m going to talk to you tomorrow Harry James Potter” Ginny said furiously looking at Harry.

Harry immediately was frightened of Ginny and he got back in the bed with her to save his life, wrapping his hands around her with some difficultly and said he was sorry. When he touched Ginny she felt all her anger she just had for Harry disappear, and be replaced by love and they went to sleep both facing each other, as if they were going to kiss, but fell asleep before their lips touched.

Harry woke up that morning with Ginny shaking him awake, trying to get his attention and she sounded worried, extremely worried.

“Harry, please get up it’s an emergency. Your scar it’s... bleeding” screeched Ginny trying to wipe the blood of with her shirt.

“What do you mean my scar is bleeding? Are you serious Ginny?” Harry spoke up a little to loud.

He rose up out of Ginny’s bed and walked over to the mirror and saw in the reflection that his scar was bleeding real bad. As he looked at his face he felt the same horrible feeling in his gut, the feeling of unconsciousness, fast as that feeling came he fell back as soon as the blood was falling from his forehead. Seeing this, Ginny ran behind Harry and caught him before he was damaged with another head injury. She immediately began to think mom and dad would know what to do, as she yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Mom, Dad, Ron, and Hermione come to my room quick! Hurry something’s wrong with Harry.” Ginny yelled loudly as her tears began to leak out of her eyes again in the passed two days.

Molly, as if mother mode had came on, ran up the stairs and almost slipped in Harry’s blood as she entered the room, looking at Harry she immediately told Ginny to leave. But Ginny refused to leave until she knew her boyfriend was alright.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:06 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Very good!!!I wonder what will happen 2 Harry...hmmm Update soon!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:07 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

ur great man how do u come up wid this stuff

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:41 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

I should say the same to you Denniz234 ur story is ecellent don't forget to update CAUTION IF YOU HAVENT READ HARRY POTTER HALF BLOOD PRINCE THEN DONT CONTINUE READING THIS UNTIL YOU READ IT!!!! Anyways.................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thump, thump was all Ginny could hear as she laid her head on his chest. Crying was no more help to her anymore she had shed more tears then she has ever had in her life these past two days. She just sat down sniffling, trying to hid her tears, she hated this is wasn’t fair, didn’t Ginny deserve to be with Harry, not worrying when something would happen and didn’t Harry, deserve a girlfriend at all? She watched as her mother healed Harry’s scar but, every time she would heal it, it would burst open with smoke being released. then Mrs. Weasley thought of something as she ran downstairs, and returned not five seconds later with Hermione at her heels.

“I see what you mean Mrs. Weasley. I don’t really know what to do but to cast a lover’s healing charm. It’s extremely dangerous thought that’s why I really don’t look forward to perform it. Come to think of it I can’t really perform the charm only Ginny can, and Ginny can’t perform it cause it requires a lot of experience.” Hermione reveled to the others looking at the ceiling thinking of something else she might have missed.

“I wish Dumbledore was alive. He would know what to do.” Mrs. Weasley muttered to herself but unfortunately the room was real quiet enabling the other two girls to hear it.

Then what happened next almost gave Ginny an heart attack, Harry was rolling around the floor in a violent tantrum destroying things in his path as he screamed loudly. Then an door opened and what happened this time was requiring Ginny to slap herself to see if she was awake, there standing in the doorway was Dumbledore! But how Ginny thought to herself, wasn’t he dead. Dumbledore stood in the doorway with his eyes twinkling in the light as he always did, but one other thing that was good for them was Dumbledore’s presence he immediately had everyone calmed down and looking at him.

“Look, I know you all are surprised to see me alive, because you all know that I’m supposed to be dead but, I will explain everything later. but we have more important things going on here don’t we.” the worried Dumbledore said indicating to Harry’s now almost lifeless body.

So with one swift move he walked over to Harry and muttered something that sounded like “demantrum” flicking his wand upwards over and over again and Harry stopped thrashing around and stood still for awhile. He was quiet shaken, and was clearly exhausted and Dumbledore waved his wand up and Harry’s body lifted at landed on Ginny’s body and she mad a move to walk towards him.

“No, Ginny, not yet. Wait until I talk and question him before you get close. I still don’t know if Voldemort has lost grip of him yet so I need to know first, being as I would be safe.” Dumbledore said stiffly looking at Ginny’s face with a smile, which she didn’t return.

“But, how are you back you said yourself no spell can awaken the dead?” Mrs. Weasley said frantically looking at Dumbledore hoping that he was no illusion.

“Look, Molly as I said to your daughter, I want to talk to Harry first before I explain, I don’t expect you to agree with me. But you as I know, that me and Harry have developed a sort of... umm... father-son bond.” spoke Dumbledore softly, but with pride in his voice as he indicated Harry and him as a bond thing.

“Well, Albus I guess we can wait but Arthur will be like me as you understand.” Molly said to Dumbledore fondly examining those twinkling eyes of his.

Then everyone left but Ginny staring at Harry, with tears in her eyes as she watched helplessly at her boyfriend as Dumbledore spoke.

“Ginny, I know what your thinking and yes there will be more difficult times ahead, more worse then this I’m afraid. But you must know that Harry will fight to the end no matter what the odds are, that if I’m not mistaken that is one of the most prized things, about Harry that you love his determination.” Dumbledore spoke again looking at Harry not moving his eyes off him at all.

“Yes, headmaster, your right I love him for that but mostly it’s his love that I cherish. As you would already know by now. Well I’m going tell Harry I’ll be waiting.” yawned Ginny as she walked out the door but stopped, waiting for Dumbledore to nod then he did, and she was gone the next second.

Dumbledore merely glanced at nothing but Harry of the next few hours waiting for him to wake up, so he could get the explanation underway. He stood up looking at an clock he just reached out of his rode pocket, it was the same one he had the first time Harry was left at the Dursley’s front doorstep. He glanced at it taking his eyes off Harry for the first time and quickly but it back in his pocket. Seeing as how this would be awhile he sat down right beside Harry and glanced in his head of when Voldemort possessed him a few hours ago.

Harry was alone in a long room full of nothing but blackness as a voice called to him.

“Harry you know who it is, tell me of the prophecy or I’ll force it out of you.” Voldemort spat out loud.

“Never, I’ll never tell you of the prophecy” Harry’s determined voice called out into the darkness.

For minutes this went on Voldemort showing memories of people dieing, but with no success. Dumbledore at that time was really proud of Harry, as he watched as Harry had spoken back into the darkness.

“YOU WILL NEVER GET IT OUT OF ME, UNDERSTAND TOM?” bellowed Harry at the top of his lungs.

“You, filth I’ll kill you and you precious girlfriend that filthy blood traitor Ginny Weasley. I’ll torture Ginny first before I kill you.” spat Voldemort.

Then he showed Harry a vision of that day as he Harry was bonded to a chair with wands pointing at him and at the floor about five feet away from him was Ginny being tortured by the Cruciatus curse of thrown at her over and over at her again as she rolled around the ground in pain---

“Wha--” Dumbledore said surprised as everything was being cut off from him and he was surrounded by blackness then he was seeing Harry on the bed glaring at him.

Harry looked at the door and cast a silencing charm on it then looked at Dumbledore, anger boiled in his blood, the burning feeling came then he couldn’t hold it back anymore.

“YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. YOU LITTLE, AARGH WHY COULDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ALIVE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE WENT THROUGH THAT NIGHT IN MY DREAMS.” yelled Harry, he couldn’t think of anything to say to Dumbledore he was mad. Because Dumbledore made him... him think he was dead just to try to think Voldemort would have the upper hand was downright unthinkable for Dumbledore to do, but here he was looking at Harry with sorry wrote all of his face. When he spoke Harry was surprised to see him talk as if Harry had not yelled.

“Harry, truly I’m sorry I know that me and you have got attached last year. But I’m going to make it up to you, by telling you the story of what happened while we were back at Hogsmeade when we got brooms for Madam Rosmerta.” Dumbledore raised his wand and they were flooded with light as Dumbledore sighed then he began to speak.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:28 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Very good update soon!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:55 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

update as soon as possible i cant go too long without reading this reading

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 08:17 PM
Scotty Brockman

Slowly Harry calmed down, and was willing to look at anything, instead of looking at those eyes that belonged to Dumbledore, finally he had no where to look but to look at his headmasters face. He looked at Dumbledore and he felt mad again, it wasn’t fair the bond he shared was apparently not big enough for Dumbledore not to tell Harry the plan last year. So Dumbledore told Harry everything about how Dumbledore’s brother drank Polyjuice potion before Harry and him arrived in Hogsmeade last year after visiting the cave; about how Dumbledore moved away when his brother switched places with him and Harry flown to Hogwarts with his bother. And how his brother was killed and Dumbledore hid for a while then came back. There was a long silence after Dumbledore finished talking, Harry was determined not to break it then Dumbledore spoke again.

“Harry, I know how mad you are at me. I understand how frustrating it must be. You don’t want to believe that it’s me so you won’t be disappointed if I was a imposter. You know I can prove I’m the real Dumbledore, and you know I’m the real Dumbledore, I can see it in your eyes.” sniffled Dumbledore looking at Harry, as Harry flung himself out of the door and ran, he couldn’t believe it. If this was the real Dumbledore that he so longed, hoping that it was how come he couldn’t send a owl a few days ago?

When the door opened, Harry merely ran down the stairs and was out the backdoor and climbed up the big, old maple tree in the back yard. Everyone went quiet as Dumbledore came out the room, looking as sad as ever.

“Ginny, Harry needs you more then ever now. I must urge you to comfort him, but don’t ask him about our talk upstairs.” pleaded Dumbledore staring at her eyes as she walked out the backdoor.

“What happened, Dumbledore?” Mrs. Weasley spoke finally looking at Dumbledore.

“Nothing Molly, Harry is having a hard time believing I’m alive, since the night everyone thought I was dead was a set-up basically.” Dumbledore said soothingly looking at the Weasley’s and Hermione.

Outside Ginny was looking for Harry, but she couldn’t find him at all. She looked at the backyard, then the front yard, then the Barn, and finally the Broom shed out in front of the house but, her search was unsuccessful. So she retreated back to the Burrow and went inside and told Dumbledore she couldn’t find him. But Dumbledore merely smiled and whispered “ old maple tree” and smiled again and glanced at Ginny and she nodded and swept out of the Burrow again. Ron suddenly stood up and was heading towards the door but was stopped as Dumbledore spoke to Ron out loud.

“Mr. Weasley, I believe that you should leave your sister with the task to comfort Harry, as she would be more successful then you would. Since she is his girlfriend, however don’t think Harry isn’t loyal to you ort Hermione, cause he is but I think he would enjoy Ginny more then you or Hermione.” Dumbledore said his eyes twinkling as he sat down at the table.

“Now, I will tell all of you the story” Dumbledore spoke above more then a whisper.

Meanwhile outside Harry was thinking as usual when he heard a noise and was surprised that Ginny was climbing the tree with ease as he saw her almost fall of the tree, suddenly he reached his hand out and grabbed Ginny’s arm before she fell and pulled her up. Gasping Ginny muttered thanks and looked at him with worried eyes, nothing could prepare him for that look as she watched him like he was going to run and not look back. Harry smiled again feeling his anger at Dumbledore subside and his warmly feeling replaced it as he looked a Ginny.

“Harry, are you alright? Do feel well?” shrugged Ginny as she spoke in her way that gave Harry chills down his spine because she could control his emotions with only speaking.

“Yeah, Ginny I’m fine. I love you, you know that don’t you?” asked Harry looking at Ginny smiling to him like she never had before, her eyes were filled with love, not regular love, pure love.

“Yeah Harry, I know and you all ready know I love you more then life itself. I think God, for bringing you to me.” Ginny said in the sweet flattery voice of hers.

Harry then jumped down the tree and caught the trunk before he hit the ground looking up he saw Ginny climb down behind him.

“Your crazy-” Ginny said before she could finish though she was interrupted by Harry.

“Ginny? Do you want to... to go with me, flying with me on my broom?” he looked at her, grinning as usual, he couldn’t help the feeling he got when he was around her. She shook her head meaning no, that destroyed him right there, he was planning a romantic ride in the moonlight with the one he loved but she didn’t want to. But she smiled indicating she would with a devilish grin in the end.

“I was messing around with you Harry, you should know that I would go anywhere, with you” the proud Ginny said puffing out her chest.

Harry grabbed her hand and felt the sparks fly to her to him with that one touch, he pulled his wand out said “accio firebolt” and they climbed the broom and with a quick kickoff Harry was gone in the air with Ginny on his broom.

Meanwhile in the Burrow Dumbledore had just finished telling them the story and telling them how he thinks Voldemort will try to possess Harry and everyone was quiet listening to the soft gentle clinks when someone put their mug down, the air was full of silence. Suddenly Molly stood up and looked at Dumbledore before she walked outside almost touching the door when Dumbledore spoke again.

“There is two more things that require all of your attention, they are both about Harry, Molly” Dumbledore said looking at Molly now all his attention and he spoke again “I know what your thinking Molly, Harry will not hurt her I know, they are in love and that will make Ginny safe from Voldemort possessing Harry.” he finished as she walked back to her seat and looking at Dumbledore.

“Now there is one more thing that’s important, it’s so important that I didn’t even tell Harry. I know it seems wrong since it concerns him but I have to stop it from taking over him. When it happens and If he knows, what it is before I help he will certainly, die.” Dumbledore said pausing letting this, sink in everyone’s head then he spoke again with determination like they never heard in his voice before even Lupin who just walked in was silent.

He flicked his wand and a spell came out of his wand and surrounded the house making it impossible for someone to eavesdrop.

“Now, that I have you attention, I will tell you of something I only found out days ago that happens to Potter’s. Harry, at seventeen will inherit magical powers that will even surpass even my magical powers.” Dumbledore said glancing at everyone, waiting for his memory and thought to return him then he spoke again. “ Now I’m sure you all are, well surprised to hear this but it is true. I’m not lying to you and her is the concern when a Potter reached the adult age 17, the power bonds with them, and if the Potter that has the power developing, has gone thru a lot of pain, misery, and ultimately loneliness they will be tempted into the dark side.” Dumbledore finished.

“But Harry has gone through it all, but loneliness. Other then that we should be worried.” Hermione said desperately looking at Dumbledore again not worried about anyone else.

“For the first time Hermione I hate to say your wrong, Harry goes through loneliness all the time, even though he hides it. All he really wants is a family of his own, but he knows he has a family here, but he wants to be more.” Dumbledore said sadly, looking at the crying Hermione.

“But...But.. doesn’t he believe that his family is here, and don’t you all consider Harry family.” Molly said looking at everyone, asking if they though he was family each of them all nodded in Molly’s statement.

“Well anyway Harry is on his way back so I need to finish quick, Ginny and him should touch ground in exactly two minutes.” Dumbledore said looking at a watch and then stuffing it back in his pocket. “Now, when his powers show I want all of you to stay away from him and send me a message, I want to know as soon as possible, because Voldemort will know as soon as his powers come out.” Dumbledore exclaimed to everyone then with a crack he was gone leaving them all to ponder on their own thoughts.

Then a blood splitting scream came out of nowhere, as everyone ran outside and Lupin immediately left to go get Dumbledore. Everyone was surprised at what they saw when they reached outside. Everything was on fire as Ginny ran towards them clutching the firebolt, crying as she wept on her mom’s shoulders, then they all saw what made Ginny scream, standing about fifty feet away was..... twenty death eaters, they were slowly moving towards the glowing figure that was Harry. Slowly they pulled out their wands and was about to go to Harry when Dumbledore appeared in front of them and muttered “ aliso mamineds alsio kilsaud wiroefsefe” and there was a wall of clear transparent light in front of him and that blocked the way to Harry.

“Are you crazy Dumbledore! Why aren’t you going to help--” shouted Molly looking at Dumbledore like he was an imposter then glaring at everyone for not helping her.

“No, Molly I’m saving all of you, if we go near him he could explode and kill is all!” shouted Dumbledore over the hollering.

Then they saw it happen, Harry’s powers awaken with a loud bang.......

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:45 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

you are so unbelievely awesome !!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:13 PM
Scotty Brockman

*Waves hands in air* thank you, thank you Denniz234 you have to be my number uno fan.. Well I think I'm wasting time doing this and I need to post updates so R&R

...........................................................................................................

“Bellatrix, I’ll kill you” Harry said roaring at Bellatrix who was laughing pointing at him.

Then she pointed her wand at him and muttered “ Avada Kedavra” and the green light came out of the wand and was soaring towards him “ you have no wand boy, you will die tonight and I’ll make sure of that” Bellatrix laughed again. Then the green light came and it was seconds to him and Dumbledore was shocked he was going to die, Harry can’t stop the Unforgivable curse from hitting him. Then a fire erupted in Harry like never before he hated Bellatrix so badly he couldn’t stand it. Then the light was just about to hit him and when the sound of death came rushing to Harry he rose his hands and screamed “ No, I’m not dieing today Bellatrix.” Then the green curse slowly stopped in front of his hands an he screamed again and the curse was deflected.

“How, did you do that boy.” spat Bellatrix who was standing there in shock, she couldn’t believe what she just saw, Potter blocked the curse which couldn’t be blocked!

“Dumbledore, how can he do that.” Molly screeched at Dumbledore he eyes wide in shock just like everyone else’s.

“I don’t know, I didn’t think that his power would be that strong!” Dumbledore said amazed looking at Harry.

“Yes we are going to win this war.” Ron said thrilled grabbing Hermione’s hand as they did a dance.

“No yet, Ron like I said earlier Harry might be powerful, but he could lose control of himself and go to the dark side.” the fearful Dumbledore said then he sighed and added “and if he does he will be killed.”

Then everyone’s attention was back on Harry again. Bellatrix was calming down as she laughed at raised up Harry’s wand and snapped it cleanly in two.
But Harry just walked to Bellatrix without stopping and then he laughed surprising everyone, “Idiot, you think a wand will stop ME” Harry laughed at the startled Bellatrix fear in her eyes.

Then he rose his hand once more and made a violent slashing move without speaking, and Bellatrix was slashed with a imaginary sword as the blood came out of her. She quickly muttered something at the cut was gone and she was furious, Harry then raised his hand again and Bellatrix fell to the ground writhing in pain. Then Voldemort appeared and for the first time everyone saw fear in his eyes, as he grabbed Bellatrix who was still screaming in pain, “how does it feel, huh does it hurt?” Harry chuckled. Then Voldemort rose his wand and send the killing curse out and this time Harry didn’t even move as the green beam of light stopped in front of Harry, and Harry sent it away by looking at it. Voldemort was in shock as he grabbed Bellatrix who was screaming still, and they apparated with a loud crack.

As the barrier Dumbledore set up disappeared, Harry’s powers soon evaporated and he ran at them all looking extremely happy. Mrs. Weasley ran up to him and hugged him in a grip so strong, Harry felt a pain go through his body and saw that his rib had cracked. Molly was looking at Harry, with sorrow in his eyes and she was trying to wave her wand but Harry rose his arm and slid it down on the injury and it was healed before she could even speak. Everyone was gasping at him like he was a immortal being, with powers. For the first time Dumbledore walked up to him and hugged him in a fatherly way which made Harry smile at Dumbledore even more.

“Harry, Harry are you alright” Ginny ran frantically towards him and flung herself to him and kissed him. She let out a small oh, and everyone was surprised but not Harry.

She quickly spoke before anyone asked. “ I felt a surge of energy go through me” she explained as everyone looked at her speechless, Dumbledore nodded then pulled out a piece of parchment and read it and smiled.

“Molly, I’m afraid that you will have to let Ginny and Harry sleep in the same bed, I know you don’t like it but it says here that while developing his powers he needs to be surrounded with his love and in this case, Ginny.” he spoke slowly and clearly and Molly nodded and went back in the house.

“Well on a happier note, you two won’t have to sneak into each others bed at night.” Dumbledore whispered and smiled at the two of them and they laughed.

“Right you are Dumbledore” Ginny whispered back to Dumbledore smirking.

“Now I hope I don’t regret saying that.” Dumbledore said, the smile was gone and it was replaced by a look of wonder.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:17 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

once again bloody awesome.btw do u have a fan club?lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:23 PM
Scotty Brockman

Thanks for the comment and I don't know if I do, I really ain't worried about it though, but I will be posting sunday or if things go right I will post Saturday, anyways thanks for commenting on my story and I just commented on your so... until the next post, goodbye

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:27 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

cant wait 4 the next post!!!luv ur story!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 07:49 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

COME ON SCOTTY BROCKMAN its been 2 days since ur last update sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:46 AM
Scotty Brockman

Gosh Don't get you underwear in a knot Denniz234 Lol! Anyway
===============================================

“You won’t headmaster.” Harry said looking at Dumbledore, with his gaze with a smirk as he laughed.

“Enjoy each other’s company. Harry, and Ginny, well I’ll see you both later, oh and by the way. Harry, I think I found something that you might like... when I was traveling earlier before you saw me today, I found an animal, that you will know what it is when you see it.” Dumbledore said cheerful looking at the excitement on Harry’s face, then smiling at Harry.

“What is it, sir? What could it be? Come on give me a hint!” Harry said thinking after a moment, looking at Ginny to see she was as puzzled as he was.

“Here is an hint, I have this animal in my room, and you saw it in the chamber of secrets.” Dumbledore said to Harry smiling as he understood what it was.

“Can I really have a, Phoenix? Dumbledore?” Harry said excited to Dumbledore, then looking at Ginny he saw the fear in her eyes when she heard Chamber of Secrets.”

“Yes I believe so.” Dumbledore said then a Phoenix came out of no where and landed on Harry’s shoulder, and it cried the Phoenix song, as Harry rose his hand to stroke it. “See I knew I was right in thinking of you, it seems she likes you a lot, but I hope you at lease let her visit Fawkes.” Dumbledore said, approaching the Phoenix and stroking it as well.

“But don’t you have Hedwig?” Ginny asked looking at the beautiful Phoenix, and smiling at it when it raised it’s head in Ginny’s hand.

“Yeah, I do.” Harry said feeling ashamed in not thinking about her. “But, I guess I’ll use Lightening when I have to go somewhere or when I have to send a letter a long distance.” Harry said smiling at the orange bird and looking at the single stripe of yellow going down it’s belly.

“Ahh, It seems that Lightening likes that name, and Hedwig likes her.” Dumbledore said relieved because he forgot about Hedwig. Also Lightening was cuddling up to Harry’s cheek, then it flew up in vanished into thin air.

“Well, I must go.” Dumbledore said, smiling at Harry, again. “ I need to get to Hogwarts and get ready for next year, I hope you’ll come to school next year, Harry.” he added in, before a loud crack came and he vanished into thin air.

After that, Harry and Ginny made there way to the Burrow and then sat down at the table. And they began to eat, everything that Mrs. Weasley had cooked for the evening, Harry felt his jeans were a little to big and with a look at his pants they grew a little bigger. Mrs. Weasley noticed and laughed, and Harry laughed as well because he understood what she meant.

That night as everyone was about to go to bed, something was wrong, something was wrong with Harry. Ginny looked at him and felt scared everyone did his appearance wasn't comforting, his hair was standing up with sparks coming out of it and his finger had electricity coming out of them. Ginny immediately wrote a note to Dumbledore on a piece of parchment and thought for a moment then her face lit up.

“Lightening, come here.” called Ginny desperately then as she stopped a bird appeared and screeched and then Ginny said, “ give this to Dumbledore.” and the bird grabbed the note and disappeared. A minute later Dumbledore came and was white in the face.

“Sorry, had to hurry. Where is he?” Dumbledore said worried. Looking at everyone’s finger pointing beside him. Causing Dumbledore to jump, and he pulled out his wand and tried to stun him but Harry, knocked it out of the way.

“Harry, fight it, fight it.” exasperated Dumbledore as he looked at Harry with fear in his eyes. “ I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to use a spell I’m hoping I wouldn’t have to use but if I don’t hurry, I may be to late!”

Just then Dumbledore raised his wand and concentrated for a second and a spell came out of the wand and when through Harry before he could even blink. Everyone watched as Harry, fell to the ground and yelled, over and over again. But when Ginny saw in Dumbledore’s eyes made her cry. Dumbledore had tears, tears in his eyes because this spell cause pain to the target and Dumbledore hoped he would never have to use this on Harry. After five minutes of Ginny pleading and Dumbledore saying he had to do it, Dumbledore raised his wand. Then Harry, came to and there was tears in his eyes, he couldn’t believe he had almost attacked someone.

“Now, Harry. Control the pain, fight it don’t let it take over you.” Dumbledore said calming down finally, and seeing that Harry was himself again.

===============================================
It aIN'T the longest but oh well I was busy this weekend R&R

Last edited by Scotty Brockman on May 1st, 2006 at 04:27 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2006 04:21 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

its brilliant what spell did dd use??

Old Post May 1st, 2006 05:32 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

where ave u gone???

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:19 PM