KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Royal SW Throwdown Fight

Royal SW Throwdown Fight
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Royal SW Throwdown Fight

Pure unarmed combat. Sadow and Kun versus Mace and Kar. Setting: Telos training academy.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Someone want to detail Kar's physical strength?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:14 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Shatterpoint covers it pretty well. He could beat the crap out of Mace.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Sadow probably has them all beat in physical strength, if only because he had a weighted weapon to swing around his entire life.

The problem with Kun is that we never really see him exert himself, but his strength is considerable from what we have seen.

*shrug* I say the Sith take it.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:25 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I do too, but it would be interesting to see how they fare against Kar with his bestial strength and Mace with his shatterpoint ability.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:28 PM
IKC
Antediluvian

Oh, they get the Force?

Sith definitely win, man.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:29 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

Kar is described as "twice in size" to Mace Windu. He also posseses immense physical strength. I'd guess he's 8 feet -> 400 lbs at the least.

Mace might be the weak link here; Sadow being of the Sith species and Kun having the ability to crush people's skulls with his palms. I say the Sith take it after a tough fight.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IKC
Oh, they get the Force?

Sith definitely win, man.

Pure unarmed combat. wink

I dunno. Kar was described as being as large as a Wookie, and I'd say he's a good bit stronger than one. Mace is fekkin' fast, and is no lightweight himself, considering Nick Rostu thought that his casual grip was going to shatter his arm. I'd say that either have Kun beat out in unarmed capability, especially Vastor. How they take Sadow is the question.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Faunus
Pure unarmed combat. wink

quote:
and Mace with his shatterpoint ability.

You were saying?

I completely disagree, Kun can definitely take Mace. After Sylvar scratched his face (breaking his metal helmet) as a padawan, he got pissed and grabbed her face and shoved her to the ground.

That and he was casually lifting the chancellor over his own shoulder with arm extended while digging his fingers into his skull for a grip. Kun's strength is pretty up there.

Last edited by IKC on Apr 16th, 2006 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:46 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me get this straight. An Ancient Sith and Kun vs. 2 black men? Remind me how Kun isn't the first to go?

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:44 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Depends. Is this pre-KFC Mace?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Because that's a stupid argument?

You don't seriously believe that, do you? You were stating it to be "funny" despite the fact that it's unbearably hackneyed, right?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:46 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorta, it was in response to your unfounded assumption that Kun could take Mace.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:47 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Yeah. Despite all my argumentation, it's "unfounded" because tdtd says so.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:48 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Naga Sadow uses an illusion to make himself black, then he goes and beats the crap out of the otha team!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I forgot. IKC's arguments=conclusive and irrefutable.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:49 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by tdtd
Oh I forgot. IKC's arguments=conclusive and irrefutable.

If you're going to refute it, at least bring in your own support instead of running around and crying "unsupported!!"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

You can refute them, but you sorta need to actually address my points, not just say "I refute this" and run around as if you've won something.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:51 PM
IKC
Antediluvian

Double-pwnt!

*high-fives Illustrious*

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:51 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:52 PM