KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James/Lily Story

James/Lily Story
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

it was alright but i think it would be so much better if u were to write it from Jame's persective once in a while too as well as Lily.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:30 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

u dont really have to listen to wat im saying at all. i do think ur stories really good. i just thought it would b good if u wrote about James aswell

of course I was

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:34 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It is good and I agree with Sirus Rulez there isn't a lot of James in this story it is mainly about Lily I am not complaining. It is a really really good story.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:09 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i think i clearly do half and half of James and Lily's perspective. Yes Lily is in there alot but she always with James and I tell what she's thinking and what James is thinking. I don't like to write first person and I think it's annoying when people switch to first person in the middle of story like
Lily's POV or James POV. So i'll keep it the way it is. This next part isn't really going to be about Lily but more James well James and the Marauders.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 04:07 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

That would be weird lol like...

Ch.348290 (example)
Lilys pov.
Lily thinks 'I like james but-- oh here hes coming!'
James pov
'what do i say?
Lily's pov
'Uhhh we just staring at each other'
James pov
'What do i say!?'

You see? nuff said.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:24 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i know htats what i meant. I dont like i twhen people go on in second person for like 3 paragraphs then switch to Lily's POV for 3 paragraphs then James POV for 3 paragraphs. It's annoying to me.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:36 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

AMEN! your style is fine just keep em coming! reading big grin
...wait a sec... is that? *looks out the window* The bat signal! *jumps out window* "OMG NOT AGAIN!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:44 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Not really what I meant. What I meant was that you don't see a lot of James doing his things and you see a lot of Lily's. I Love Your writing I didn't mean to offend you.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:06 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

True but thats because I usually tell what he's thinking rather than what hes doing

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:21 PM
Brit531

true true

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:39 PM
Sirius_Rulez

im not meaning to offend u either cause when I look at James/Lily fics its just all about Lily's Pov and never of James. i really do hope that im not offending u in any way cause believe me id never try to offend anyone

of course I was

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:52 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

have you read anything I said to Brit?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:01 PM
Brit531

I think she might have read it, but wanted you to know not to feel offended by it and post more soon.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:15 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

she was saying that My story is only about Lily POV which its not. And to not get offended but im totally ok with it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:04 PM
Brit531

as you said before

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:58 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

And thats why I asked if she had read what I said to you

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:32 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i did

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:11 AM
Brit531

are you going to post soon

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:12 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

um yea sure

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:14 AM
lotrtres3414

wow i just read your story! it is really good! i havent read any james and lily storys ( even though i know there is like a million) but i really like! i really hope you post soon.

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 12:57 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote