KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3179 3180 [3181] 3182 3183 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gehenna
Sorgo

Well, he's gone. I guess we'll be seeing him again in, like, a week. You notice how all of these people go nuts about KMC is "censoring" them and is "against free speech" but they can't stand it SO much, they come back?

Compartmentalization is no fun, boys and girls.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC censors? Dayumn. This place is the salty spatoon and comicvine is weenie hut jrs. I have to say, I've gotten away with saying things on KMC that would've gotten me banned on any other forum sans 4chan. Aside from racism, everything else seems to be fair game; like telling people to an hero and posting revolting videos.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, i've done plenty of posts about niggurs being the inferior species than us whites, and asians being superior to us, including posts talking about gasing, slavery and other options of what to do with the subhumans

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:09 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart
nah, i've done plenty of posts about niggurs being the inferior species than us whites, and asians being superior to us, including posts talking about gasing, slavery and other options of what to do with the subhumans
true dat...as is your avi and signature.

The funny thing is how Ziggy acts like he's being "objective" with his posts. Like it's us who's misinterpreting the information and not him pushing any sort of agenda based on his previous racist posts.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

he still makes more sense than the lost cuck tbh

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:17 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgos_Strapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Lost
Well, he's gone. I guess we'll be seeing him again in, like, a week. You notice how all of these people go nuts about KMC is "censoring" them and is "against free speech" but they can't stand it SO much, they come back?

Compartmentalization is no fun, boys and girls.

Back sooner than you thought hey. And no I don't care if the left leaning mod Backfire wishes to censor the discussion, nor the scientific findings you failed to refute. But I will be back sooner than a week to

1) respond to Az

2) Remind the Lost Cuck:

quote:
Well, maybe with the exception of the graduating black guy to the right of the photo in question.

That they could photograph a live gorilla wearing a distinctive square academic cap in the same setting and the app would probably mistake it for a radom black student graduating too. As occurrences go, they're about as rare as each other. But at least this time, the science can explain why they'd be mistaken. Kek

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Sorgos_Strapon a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgos_Strapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

it seems "The Lost Cuck" will stick

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:54 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Man, you guys are fucked.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude
u think i dont know im fugged up?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 12:47 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to drop out of college....like really. I have the form filled out and ready to turn it in at a moment's notice.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 09:55 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How come?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How come?
I can't stand the bureaucratic procedures and as an autist I really can not tolerate the environment.

My grades are fine, but I won't be able to keep this up for much longer without hurting myself or another.

College is a sham if you're looking to gain any sort of market value. I'm better off attending trade school, but my folks would never allow it and probably disown me.

*sigh*

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:28 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can manage bro, just laugh inside of you at how retarded the culture is and make puns about it that aren't understandable to the people mid-talk without them realizing. it makes it far easier to bear when you just turn all of it into some kind of your own personal kek

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:43 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Kurk
I can't stand the bureaucratic procedures and as an autist I really can not tolerate the environment.

My grades are fine, but I won't be able to keep this up for much longer without hurting myself or another.

College is a sham if you're looking to gain any sort of market value. I'm better off attending trade school, but my folks would never allow it and probably disown me.

*sigh*

Have you looked into joining any clubs?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you looked into joining any clubs?
I went to the SW club and walked out when I found out it was comprised of a bunch of normies (seriously, they made jmanghan look like freakin Zenwolf/DMB/Ant combo).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:01 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This may sound cliche / stupid, but you could try to go back and teach them what you know and you could be like the resident head of the club.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:10 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

This may sound cliche / stupid, but you could try to go back and teach them what you know and you could be like the resident head of the club.
These people watch star wars theory videos about Rey being Luke's kid. They're too far gone; although I could suggest to them the "what if Anakin liked sand" or "what if Obi wan bought the death sticks" videos wink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:14 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well you can debate them why they're wrong. :>

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:43 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Rey being Luke's kid is far less retarded than most of the alternatives.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:47 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Rey being Luke's kid is far less retarded than most of the alternatives.

thumb up

It's also the most effective and least retarded explanation for her potential and power level. It doesn't make that shit in TFA not retarded, but I'll tell you it makes it more retarded for her to be that powerful if she's not a Skywalker.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote