KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Petition Has Begun........

The Petition Has Begun........
Started by: FINGOLFIN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

I'm sure that Lucas doesen't those effects by himself, but with his team. And the lotr effect were pretty good. I wouldn't want any better in the hobbit.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2002 12:52 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinky
Freelancer...

There's always place for better Dexx!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2002 02:54 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

WHERE DO I SIGN

i WANT TO SIGN UP BUT WHERE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? CAN U TELL ME?
evil face smokin' laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2002 07:48 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

actually the adress is on the first post of this thread.....It's right there written in blue

Old Post Aug 1st, 2002 08:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

hobbit

thanks.......106.................slowly the forces of the shire grow until united we will force those in power to lisen to our demands hahahahahahqahahahhahahha they think us fools hahahahahahhahahah let me OUT HELP NO NOT THE NEDDLE AGAIN I,LL BE GOOD PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE SORRY NORMALITY WILL BE RESTORED SHORTLY.

quote:
SHORT PEOPLE WHEN APPROACHED IN BARS BY STANGE TALL DARK MEN MAY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO MORDOR
eek!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2002 09:06 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

normality's long forgotten here

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2002 12:24 AM
FINGOLFIN
Harry who?

I think...

Dexx may be right about that!!!

big grin

The Petition Has Begun........
Okay people....I am counting on some support!!

Sign the petition to make "The Hobbit" into a live-action movie!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Hobbit/petition.html

Please sign it!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2002 09:15 AM
FINGOLFIN is currently offline Click here to Send FINGOLFIN a Private Message Find more posts by FINGOLFIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

sure am

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2002 12:58 PM
Fitch
Free

I'm the 109th who signed that petition.Good luck........

Old Post Aug 6th, 2002 10:55 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

weeel, improovement.....still am small digit.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2002 11:44 PM
Fitch
Free

If every one of us subscribes 1000 times,then,maybe we'll have a chance big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2002 11:51 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

the book sucked anyway......i expect better from the movie. If made, ofcourse.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 02:39 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the book did not suck, and thats the opinion of 90% of those who have read it. it IS however directed most at children though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 03:11 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it may be so.....but didn't like it. Maybe if i would've read it earlier

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 03:16 PM
Fitch
Free

the book was ok.easyer then LOTR but it didn't suck.
anyway,I cannot comment other people tastes........

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 03:54 PM
glorfindel

We can all coment on other peoples taste,i have taste u have taste,he has taste,she has taste. see it,s easy.But as said the hobbit was for young children and leads u into the LOTR and hopefully onto the silmarillion which strangely leads u into the begining of middle earth ( a bit like star wars start in the middle move forward to the end then go to the start ) confused confused

WHEN the film is made the target age group has to be considered.Also the hobbit was a fight against evil (smaug) but LOTR is a rejection of evil (THE RING) and a much more sutle work aimed at a more adult age group. but lets get the film made....... smokin' [QUOTE] the tablets semm to be taking effect now! DARK MEN ON HORSES ARE ONLY AFTER UR RING RUN!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 06:50 PM
Fitch
Free

you thought at that reply a lot,didn't you ?smile
have you made your contribution to the Hobbit movie ?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 07:10 PM
finti

Actually I hope they dont make the hobbit into a movie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 08:29 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

why ?
hmmm......they will probably mess up the story as they did at LOTR:FOTR.I'd like to see it on screens but only if they'll make it good.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 08:39 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

messed up FOTR? anyway, not sure if the hobbit is a good idea either, could be an anti-climax after the LOTR trilogy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 10:16 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote