KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

This Team vs. Odin in Asgard
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

This is not a 1-1 fight, this is Odin versus all of them. A combination of SS energy blast, and the 3 Gls, Astro force, Capt. Atoms energy blast, Shazams ligtning, Superman and Gladiators eye blast, MM's psi blast should have some injury effect on Odin. Most of this guys have above 100 class pysical strength too, and some have speed feats. Seriously Thanos gave Odin a good fight and all this heros combined is a lot more than Thanos.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:08 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

If this is Sentinel Alan scott the the team wins this shit,Alan could do it alone.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:13 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skeets
If this is Sentinel Alan scott the the team wins this shit,Alan could do it alone.

maybe. wish i knew more about him. sad

and no, he's not a green lantern. his power is different, magical i think . . .

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:34 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by leonidas

Yeah, this isn't Sentinel Alan, it's GL Alan. Sentinel absorbed the Star Heart magic.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:37 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Odin is Asgard is unbeatable his powers are limitless, Odin 10/10

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:53 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Originally posted by batdude123
Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins?
Dude...Odin wiped out Silver Surfer in one single blast. He'd take out all of these guys the same way since SS is a bit stronger than most of these guys.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=4512581

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:56 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Originally posted by General Kon-El
Dude...Odin wiped out Silver Surfer in one single blast. He'd take out all of these guys the same way since SS is a bit stronger than most of these guys.

He would easily take out all of these guys at the exact same time? Why would he win 10/10 if they attack all at once?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:04 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by leonidas

I mean by the name as if it's Green Lantern Alan scott or if it's Sentinel Alan Scott huge difference in power.
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin is Asgard is unbeatable his powers are limitless, Odin 10/10

Limitless is thrown all over the place in comics it doesn't mean much really.
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Sentinel isn't the Silver Surfer.....
He would easily take out all of these guys at the exact same time? Why would he win 10/10 if they attack all at once?

Sentinel is the teams only chance really.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:58 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I mean by the name as if it's Green Lantern Alan scott or if it's Sentinel Alan Scott huge difference in power.
Limitless is thrown all over the place in comics it doesn't mean much really.
Sentinel isn't the Silver Surfer.....
Sentinel is the teams only chance really.

Sentinel backed by Power personified, a walking nuclear reactor with near limitless (there it is again eek! ) energy power, Two GLs, 4 Superman types, a man who can go so fast that he can litterally go beyond the human concept of speed, and an extremely strong telepath with complete control over his entire anatomy? Besides, for this fight, I'll allow MM to be able to turn himself into Fernus.

Last edited by batdude123 on Jun 12th, 2006 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:09 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins?

If they don't fight like idiots, they win.
The diversity here is mind boggling.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:09 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If they don't fight like idiots, they win.
The diversity here is mind boggling.

Agreed yes People here hear the name "Odin" and they automatically think "Odin beat the sh*t out of SS with just one blast" but in this case he's got plenty of fire power backing him up.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:10 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Odin wins. This team couldn't take a decently written Darkseid. And Darkseid is second among Skyfathers, only to Odin. Odin has busted a galaxy and shaken the multiverse in battles. Call me when one of these does so, and not said to be able to.

Zues took a shot from Thor in the face to no effect, and he pales greatly in comparison to Odin. The brutes won't amount to much, since Odin fought Mangog. Marvel is their best chance, since magic seems to bounce off him. The scientific types seem to falter against magic, as its weird properties conflict with their nature.

Last edited by UniOmni on Jun 12th, 2006 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:10 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by UniOmni
Odin wins. This team couldn't take a decently written Darkseid. And Darkseid is second among Skyfathers, only to Odin. Odin has busted a galaxy and shaken the multiverse in battles. Call me when one of these does so, and not said to be able to.

However, Sentinel is scary crazy powerful.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:14 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Sentinel backed by Power personified, a walking nuclear reactor with near limitless (there it is again eek! ) energy power, Two GLs, 4 Superman types, and an extremely strong telepath with complete control over his entire anatomy? Besides, for this fight, I'll allow MM to be able to turn himself into Fernus.

And I'll say it again Sentinel is the teams only chance.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:14 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

However, Sentinel is scary crazy powerful.

Yet DC still touts superman as their most powerful hero........... embarrasment confused

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:16 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Isn't he also currently dead?

And Darkseid has had skyfathers trembling in their boots.

I guess it depends at what comic is looked at.

Yet DC still touts superman as their most powerful hero........... embarrasment confused

I thought they were saying that about ION?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:16 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Ion is temporary. While Alan is forever, as long as JSA sells.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:19 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Isn't he also currently dead?

And Darkseid has had skyfathers trembling in their boots.

I guess it depends at what comic is looked at.

I thought they were saying that about ION?

Where skyfathers quake, Superman remains unmoved.... Ha!

True. But on alot of forums, people seem to believe that the whole of PC, Darkseid was at his GDS showings level of power. And thats not the case at all.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:21 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Superman is definitely their most popular/iconic character, but definitely not their most powerful hero. no

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:21 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Re: Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

because it requires one blast of concussive energy to take em out! duh! stick out tongue its called common sense! wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:53 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote