KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who flys the fastest ?

who flys the fastest ?
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You never said where the race was until I asked, as you never had the location in your first post.

SHow me where Superman went lightspeed on Earth as I have a comic where he has to restrict his speed as the sonic boom from going to fast would destroy a city which he said in his own words.
once again doesnt matter where the race is as long as its on earth. has to be on earth cause some of those guys cant go out into space if you dont know that.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:25 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Broly92
Exactly and it's not who is fastest on earth just who wins in a race right?

Northstar can go 99% the speed of light has never been able to do as it would surely kill him on Earth.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Most of these people would be able to go lightspeed on Earth if they didnt care about the environment and people getting hurt.

Yep, but that;s out of character

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:26 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Yeah, it would be a multiple-way-tie since many of the competitors could not go all out without destroying the environment. Or themselves, as the case may be.

Oh, and for the record...diabloman is retarded, we have established this many times, and there is no reason to poke fun at him for his disability. He isn't DUMB...he is just...slower! No need to be mean, Mungi, he is still human after all!

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

You never said where the race was until I asked, as you never had the location in your first post.

SHow me where Superman went lightspeed on Earth as I have a comic where he has to restrict his speed as the sonic boom from going to fast would destroy a city which he said in his own words.
please which book is that ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by diabloman
once again doesnt matter where the race is as long as its on earth. has to be on earth cause some of those guys cant go out into space if you dont know that.

That's why I mentioned the Galactic race as it allowed people who can't travel in space to be able to race in space creating a atmosphere for them to breath in.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:27 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

So what was the point of the thread? confused

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:27 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why I mentioned the Galactic race as it allowed people who can't travel in space to be able to race in space creating a atmosphere for them to breath in.
forget about space they can do it down here on earth WHERE EVER THEY WANT.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:28 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

In the context of the thread, Gladiator would probably win. Surfer and Superman care too much about their actions to go all out but Gladiator will gladly hit lightspeed and destroy the planet because he doesn't care. But it doesn't answer the question of who flies the fastest.

I don't know how fast Phoenix regularly flies but according to GS' birdhumping essays it seems like "she'd" be beyond speed.

Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what was the point of the thread? confused
who would win in a race flying. 1st 2nd and 3rd. i put my list

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

I know but the whole they can't fly at lightspeed makes no sense

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:30 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Yep, but that;s out of character

I dont think Glads would be willing to kill innocent people. I mean hes not really a villain, so i think its a tie between many.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

please which book is that ?

Superman #217, if need be I will get the scans that say exactally what I have been saying or at least post the text

diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know but the whole they can't fly at lightspeed makes no sense
he brought that up not me saying that they cant fly lightspeed on earth

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
-K-M-

forget about space they can do it down here on earth WHERE EVER THEY WANT.

but doing so would kill most or kill cilvilians, just say no atmosphere allowing them to go at the fullest. Superman in the issue I just told you says the exact same thing.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
-K-M-

he brought that up not me saying that they cant fly lightspeed on earth

They can't or someone like Northstar would kill himself and people around him. Most have to restrict their speed on Earth

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:32 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman #217, if need be I will get the scans that say exactally what I have been saying or at least post the text
1st series or 2nd ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:33 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

They can't or someone like Northstar would kill himself and people around him. Most have to restrict their speed on Earth
superman and others has to fly fast as they can to save somone or chase there villains.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:34 AM
-K-M-

1st series or 2nd ?

2nd series, post crisis

This is what he says:
"As soon as he hearf the subsonic squel he would focus, instanteouly calculating longitude, latitude, range..and then he would fly. He told me once that it took him years to acclimate to this sort of speed. In the vaccum of space, it;s all fun. But on Earth, he has to calculate subtle pressures dyanmics, air flow, inertia. He almost always slows when flying over populated areas to eliminate the sonic boom.."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:35 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

why not say the race takes place in oblivion. Empty space.
From point A to point B. cool

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:36 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

superman and others has to fly fast as they can to save somone or chase there villains.

Not true, as the quote I just posted it's risky for people going to fast. Here is Northstar's bio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...rthstarback.jpg

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:38 AM