KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Life's Fight

Harry Potter and Life's Fight
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OhILuvHP

oh jeez thanx-but its bad talking! so what do i do?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:19 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

you just practice, and sooner or later it will, and i mean WILL, get better

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:26 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

so when you say the talking-i mean, do they seem like, dull or what?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i don't think so

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

if i we're you i would talk to iluvhpsomuch1_7 she is a lot better at writing than i am

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:28 AM
OhILuvHP

so i just need practice-ok. well i dont even know where im going with this story. i just thought it would be fun to write so you guys gotta be leinient (sp?) with me cuz its my first one. smile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:29 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

its a lot better. But try to make Harry sound.....more modern, he sounds like he's talking in the olden days like pioneers and such. Like at the beginning when he was thinking to himself it really did sound kinda weird because thats not really how a person thinks. But other wise it's relli good
p.s. its weasley
lol thank for recommending me-d-fly_girl008. That makes me feel better cuz it seems like no one is reading my story. I posted that BIG! post then no one is reading or commenting on it. It kinda makes feel that no one likes it or that they don't like me.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jun 24th, 2006 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:45 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

hey....i know how that feels-what is your thread thing called? and thanks for the advice (and sorry about the spelling-i thought i got it wrong i was just to lazy to check big grin)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:52 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

James/Lily Story and even if you did do spell check it doesn't check names

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 06:22 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

oh ok-yeah i started to read you harry/ginny ron/hermione-its really good! i'm gona finish it except its really long so it may take me a while

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 06:31 PM
OhILuvHP

Alright....so i am a bit bored. i thought i was done posting....but i need something to do. so here it goes (i dont care if its bad...im just doing this to entertain myself big grin)

Harry woke up the next morning with the early sun leaking in through the window and spilling onto his bed. He sat up and stretched his arms out. Next to him, Ron slept with his legs tucked up tight against his body, as if he were a baby. Harry grinned as he reached for his glasses. As he did, he looked at the clock on Ron's bedside table.

6:17 a.m.

Wow he thought to himself. I'm up really early . He took one last glance at the clock and got out of bed. He crept downstairs and found the kitchen empty. But just as he began to take in the fact that he was alone, he heard a creek come from behind him.

"Harry?" he heard someone say. He whipped around to see a beautiful, young girl with firey red hair standing in the doorway to the backyard.

"Wh-why are you awake?" he mumbled awkwardly, surprised to see her.

"I dunno," she said as she sat down at the kitchen table. "I've just been thinking I guess."

Harry took a deep breath and sat down across from her. It was strange to be in the pressence of the girl he cared for so much, yet he wasnt with.

"About what?" he asked.

She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with tears. She whispered, "You and me."

Harry looked at her, and felt sadness swelling in his heart. He knew they had feelings for eachother, but he also knew that those feelings could destroy them both.

"Ginny..." he said, placing his hands on the table. "I thought we talked about-"

"I know," she said, grabbing his hands. The warmth of her palms in his calmed him. "I know we cant....we cant..." she paused, blinking back tears. "But I just want to know something."

Harry looked up at here, directly into her big, beautiful eyes.

"Do you....do you still have feelings for me?" She asked. As Harry looked into her eyes, he felt himself being pulled towards her. He could see the yearning in her to know the truth. And he knew what he had to say.

"I....." he struggled, knowing what he was going to say was going to crush her.

"....don't."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:01 AM
OhILuvHP

alright....so for those of you who are spiderman fans....this may sound a little familiar. but it was in my head so i just typed it! (remember....that was just for fun!)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:02 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Oh I remember that scene in Spiderman 2! lol good job with it! It convinced me so much!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:18 AM
lotrtres3414

yeah that was good! you shouldnt have stopped your story!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 06:19 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yeah you shouldnt because t is really good and I want to know what happens next

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 06:56 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

Ginny let go of Harry's hands and drew them back to the end of the table. She stared at Harry.

"You.....dont?" she asked, not believing what she had just heard. She bliked and a tear slowly dripped down her left cheek. Harry watched it slowly roll down her face and fall off into her lap. What he had just done killed him inside. He wanted to grab her and hold her in his arms and tell her that it wasnt the truth. But he couldnt. He knew that no matter how much he and Ginny wanted to be together, it could not be. At least for now.

Harry looked at Ginny and reached for her hand.

"No," she sad, pulling them up against her. Tears were now starting to stream down her face. "No," she said again, looking down into her lap. They sat in silence for a few minutes. Then she broke the silence.

"I need to go," she said quietly, and got up to leave.

"Ginny," he said, standing up after her.

"Please," she said, stopping. Although she didnt turn around, Harry could tell she was crying. "Leave me alone."

And with that, she left Harry in the could room, alone and in pain.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:59 PM
Brit531

OMG, that was so good and sad. I need to know what happens next. You are such a good writer.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 10:06 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

me too!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 10:55 PM
lotrtres3414

omg that is sooooo good!!! it is soo sad! i am really glad that you are writing your story again! i really want to know what happens next! so post again soon!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:47 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

Harry sat dumbfounded as he watch Ginny slowly trudge up the stairs. He glanced at the clock accross the room. It read 7:02. Harry sat in silence, letting the lonliness seep into him. Then he looked down at his lap, and to his surprise, he burst into tears. He leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling. He let the tears flow down his face and drip off of his chin. Everything was happening so fast. His world was whirling (sp?) around and around, and there was no stopping it. Everything, and everyone he loved seemed to be slipping through his grasp, no matter how tight he tried to hold on.

After a short while, his tears finally stopped coming. He slumped in his chair, pain bursting through him like he had never felt before. His heart screamed in pain and agony at the losses he had gone through. But then something burst into his mind. He sat up in his chair and looked around. He was in a place that he loved. He was with people he loved. And Voldemort destroyed what he loved.

Harry realized at that moment that he had to leave. He needed to go, and he needed to go alone. If he lost what little joy he had in his life, he couldnt even imagine the pain. And if one of his friends died because of him, then pain was to great to imagine.

Harry jumped off his seat and sprinted up the stairs, two steps at a time. He stopped when he reached Ron's room. Harry creeked open the door, and to his relief, saw that Ron was still asleep. He quietly got dressed, grabbed his trunk (which had not been unpacked since he had only arrived the night before), and grabbed Hedwig (who hooted unappreciatively at being jerked awake in the early morning), and stuffed his wand in his pocket. As he stepped out of the room to close the door, fear came over him. Harry had come face-to-face with death many times before. But never like this. The thought of dieing hit him like never before. He realized that this could be the last time he saw his best friend. He felt his eyes begin to burn. He looked at Ron through watery eyes.

"G'bye, mate."

And then a something burst into his mind. Something that he had never thought of before. The tears stopped coming as the thoughts flooded into his mind. He looked around the burrow.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:42 PM