KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman's Son

Superman's Son
Started by: atheist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MattDay

clone of superman's? well that would follow the same as connor from the comics if that's true???

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:56 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeZbibble

Yes, Superman has a son but first we must go-over facts of this matter. Since Superman can reproduce with the female homo sapien sapien this means that superman is indeed a human, but what kind of human? Superman is the greater evolution of homo sapien sapien. therefore I proclaim him in the catergory HOMO SUPERIOUS. Now back to the matter of the child: Yes this child has been born from two different breeds, and thats why he had all those deficientcies such as asma (i probably spelt that wrong). But does this enable him to all the wonderus a abilities of regular kryptonians?I say yes. I would think that he would be stronger than both kryptonian and earthling, I came to this from the animal the liger, a mix between a tiger and a lion, ligers ussually grow larger than either of its parents, but sadly i believe that their child would probably live for a shorter amount of time and probably be sterile. I beleive that we could examine my theory by breeding with are closest earth relative, chimpanzees, this would relate by saying that lois being the chimp and kal-el being the human.
Thank You for your time smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:18 PM
CheeZbibble is currently offline Click here to Send CheeZbibble a Private Message Find more posts by CheeZbibble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeZbibble

PS:
What seems good for Jason's krytonian name.
i got Jas-El, Jor-El Jr., Kal-El Jr.

PSSbig grinoes this mean that clark kent has to tell lois his secret identity so he can be dad when he's clark?

hehe Jason Kent big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:28 PM
CheeZbibble is currently offline Click here to Send CheeZbibble a Private Message Find more posts by CheeZbibble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

that will be awkward for clark kent to see his son and his son have no clue he's his dad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:12 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeZbibble

but jason knows clark is superman, when he looked up at him and then looked at the television screen then he gasped

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:38 PM
MattDay

why hasn't he blabbed?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:20 PM
CheeZbibble

if they make another sequal then maybe he will

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:29 PM
MattDay

I thought he just wanted to point out how superman looks like clark, but hyperventilated from excitement... i say potato you say patata lol oh well

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:02 PM
ankur29
ankur

i dont like the idea of superman's sun , it's stealing the superman screen time on the movies i did not want to see the boy i wanted to see supes flying around lift and throwin thing with a little bit of 'hulk smash' in it

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:42 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

isnt maxima the only one compatible for superman to produce him an offspring?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 04:31 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CheeZbibble
Yes, Superman has a son but first we must go-over facts of this matter. Since Superman can reproduce with the female homo sapien sapien this means that superman is indeed a human, but what kind of human? Superman is the greater evolution of homo sapien sapien. therefore I proclaim him in the catergory HOMO SUPERIOUS. Now back to the matter of the child: Yes this child has been born from two different breeds, and thats why he had all those deficientcies such as asma (i probably spelt that wrong). But does this enable him to all the wonderus a abilities of regular kryptonians?I say yes. I would think that he would be stronger than both kryptonian and earthling, I came to this from the animal the liger, a mix between a tiger and a lion, ligers ussually grow larger than either of its parents, but sadly i believe that their child would probably live for a shorter amount of time and probably be sterile. I beleive that we could examine my theory by breeding with are closest earth relative, chimpanzees, this would relate by saying that lois being the chimp and kal-el being the human.
Thank You for your time smile

Homo Superious... lol you had me rolling for a couple minutes

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:40 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeZbibble

God guys, how come when someone says "homo" they assume that it means homosexual which it doesnt, homo means singular or 1

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:33 PM
gadget305

Originally posted by redcaped
I think at this point almost everyone in US has seen the movie already and want to see it again. Ursa Non Zod are part of the story and Superman loses his powers for Lois, nothing related to that event. They did not mention them in this movie, just Luthor, which leaves an open door for them to trespass once more. Actors do not represent the character, that would be a violation.

Typical americans - thinking of no-one else but yourself. The rest of the world may not have seen it yet. The internet is global and this could spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. It's only been out in Europe a few weeks.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 06:17 AM
gadget305 is currently offline Click here to Send gadget305 a Private Message Find more posts by gadget305 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want a movie 6 mainly for Jason...after confronting Doomsday and dies he tells her "I know he's my father" and leaves. He still can't fly. He takes the coffin with him in a truck to a launching area and takes a shuttle craft to space, passing security by using his powers. Once in space he leaps out for a direct contact to the sun and revives him with extreme efforts. Alive, they talk S: "we cannot hide anymore" J (12): "I understand...is our world dad"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:53 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamanelski06

I know this is an old thread but I just have to comment on the issue of Jason flinching at the kryptonite. I just watched the movie (again), and he was definitly scared of the kryptonite. That was when lex started suspecting he was supermans son. True the kid did flinch a lot but this was a lot more pronounced. It may not do as much damage to him as it does to his father (if it does any damage) because he is half human, but his kryptonian instincts probably told him the rock was bad news. Furthermore, his powers will probably not be as great as his Dads since he has human blood.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 06:43 AM
Pamanelski06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pamanelski06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pamanelski06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tmiller2

Originally posted by sauro123456
I don't think superman should have a son. Well, not just yet. I mean Superman should be unique.

i agree with you, they should not have created a son for superman.

superman should be an indestructable figure.

now he has a son that means he can and will someday die and be replaced by his son, and storywise, that is wack.

there should be onlyy 1 superman, and not 'newer' versions of him, you know?

i didn't really like superman returns because of this and a number of other reasons.

hopefully the christopher nolan reboot will fix thew taint off the last one

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 10:20 AM
tmiller2 is currently offline Click here to Send tmiller2 a Private Message Find more posts by tmiller2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote