KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~I apoligise I havebeen having family probloems I will try to get in a few posts when I can~
------------Sam--------------------
You look around the city, where to look to find a scientist?
--------------------Tom---------------------------------------
He is silent for a minute then he hands you something. "It is a small yellow disk, you ponder it for a moment then he speaks. "It is very valueable, I cannot give you much information now, but Go to town and sell it, see for your self then." he loks at you then looks away.
------------------------Rivade--------------------------------
You see a forest up ahead. a good spot to train.
---------------------------Anthony----------------------------
"No, I am not, Master Shen is inside..." he points at a room at the end of a hallway.
---------------------Jessica-----------------------------
Popo laughs for a moment. "It is ok child I promise you I will not be hurt."
--------------------------Terriban---------------------------
You go for a moment and see a body, ot of a Namekian but of a differnt kind of humanoid, he has pale skin, and hair on his head he looks similar to Denku, nbut he surely is not the same Paleskin. You ponder this and wonder how he can radiate so much power as he is knocke dout.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:59 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(No problem Dark, post when you can. Hope the family thing works out for ya.)
Anthony:
“Shen, eh?” Anthony muttered, turning and walking towards the room. He knocked on the door and waited.

Jessica:
Jessica hesitated; “O-okay then.” She leaped forward and hurled a punch at Mr. Popo.

Terriban:
Terriban eyed the body, deciding it best to check it out. He went closer keeping his guard up, not entirely sure if this new ‘human’ was evil like the other one, but wanting to find out, just to be safe.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 06:54 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~I apoligise I havebeen having family probloems I will try to get in a few posts when I can~
------------Sam--------------------
You look around the city, where to look to find a scientist?
--------------------Tom---------------------------------------
He is silent for a minute then he hands you something. It is a small yellow disk, you ponder it for a moment then he speaks. "It is very valueable, I cannot give you much information now, but Go to town and sell it, see for your self then." he loks at you then looks away.
Sam landed next to one of the towns people. "You there, tell me where I can find a scientist around here." Sam said, trying not to look too intimidating.

Tom looked at the disk and then bowed deeply. "Thank you master... You are very kind." Tom said, about to burst into tears. Tom had never seen such generosity, he though that this might be the reason Roshi is a hero to so many people. "I have to hurry." Tom thought before he stood up and wiped away the tears from his face. Tom turned and took his jet pack out of its capsule and and put it on. Tom looked back at master Roshi one last time before he turned on his jet pack and took of to find someone to sell the disc to.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:59 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

------------------ANthony---------------------
"Come in!" you hear an old voice yell.
---------------------Jessica-----------------------
You lose your eyes, then nothing... ould you hav emissed at this range? Mr. Popo is still smiling, "Come now try it again..."
--------------------Terriban--------------
The BODY JUMPS UP AND GRABS YOU BY THE THROAT! He looks at you releases his grip and crashes to teh ground.
-------------------Sam-----------------
The man screams and runs away. You wonder for a moment then look to your lewft and see a poster. it has your picture and reads. "Escaped Military Hardware, capture and return to Red Ribbon Base."
---------------------Tom---------------------------
You land in the city, you see a man scream and run away from a familiar tall man. Yop also see a pawn shop ahead of them.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:59 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony walked into the room. “Are you Master Shen?” Anthony asked, eyeing up the old man before continuing. “I’m looking for some training.”

Jessica:
Jessica looks confused…I thought I was going to hit him for sure, oh well. She turns and throws a fast roundhouse kick a Popo’s side.

Terriban:
Terriban stood there shocked…what just happened? He slowly recovered and looked back at the body. “May I ask what all that was about?” Who ever this guy was, he definitely wasn’t unconscious.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:29 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

----------------------Anthony----------------------------
"HmmmmmmmSIT DOWN!" teh sudden outburst shocks you as you back into teh chair behind you, he stands and examine syou, "Hmmmmmm, you seem to be a peekm human specimen... I shall train you starting tomorrow. I will get a Uniform for you...." a man walks in holding a green uniform he hands it tro you. "There is a bathroom sdown that way, put it on tehre."
-------------------------Jessica------------------------
Mr.Popo apears on the otehr side of your leg, he ,must be dodging your every move! "Don't give up now." he says retaining his smile.
-----------------------Terriban--------------------
He seems to have gone unconscious, that last lunge wa sthe last of his energy...

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 03:12 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony glared at the old man, feeling highly offended at being called a ‘peek human specimen’. “Fine, tomorrow it is then,” he turned and headed out of the room towards the bathroom, looking at the uniform warily. He got changed, feeling somewhat ridiculous in a uniform and left the bathroom, wondering what he could do to pass the time.

Jessica:
If I could fly this would be much easier, Jessica though, as she leapt to the right and attempted a headbutt at the genie.

Terriban:
Terriban wondered what he should do about this new human, he felt he aught to tell Nail but he didn’t think it was wise to let this guy out of his sight, unconscious or not anything could happen, if only Garan was here he could send him to tell Nail… Perhaps if he raised his power Garan or Nail would come to see what was up. Terriban focused his power, raising his energy hoping Garan or Nail would sense it and come looking.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:08 AM
red10002
soul eater

In the middle of the day a bright light came hurrling down to earth it was cought on fire as it came closer and closer to earth asmphere. The closer it go the bigger it looked it was a ship, soon it hit the ground causing a big meriorrite in the ground..." the deparshion to earth is a sucsess master Red " the ship said . " hmmm" He said climbing out of the spaceship it was a ship he had used to esacpe his planet. " it's much smaller here then i thought " Red said looking around. he was wearing white baggy pants and a white baggy tank top tucked in he had brown pointy boots on and a tiara around his head . red began laughing at the pittaful planet they called earth " perfect place to become king ..." red said smiling i'll simply make it larger with my new servents..." he walked down the field he had landed too he saw an old farmer and an old mertiorite also " what ?" red said " another person landed here before?" the farmer pulled out his gun gasping and studdering " o-oh great another one !" he said firing at Red . He deflected the shot to the ground " ower planets technology is such greater i mean is the best this planet can offer is a riffle.." red said laughing . the man ran off scared as red looked up at the blue sky " this a new change but i'll have to get use to it if im going to become king ...." red said walking to the nearest town ...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:30 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

( so is it accepted can i join the rp ???)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:31 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~your character has nto been accepted, we are still in Dragon Ball, and you pretty much arent strong enough to deflect bullets, no more Saiyan spots are available~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:55 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
-------------------Sam-----------------
The man screams and runs away. You wonder for a moment then look to your lewft and see a poster. it has your picture and reads. "Escaped Military Hardware, capture and return to Red Ribbon Base."
---------------------Tom---------------------------
You land in the city, you see a man scream and run away from a familiar tall man. Yop also see a pawn shop ahead of them.
(Sam isn't all that tall actually, and he looks about as old as Tom.) Sam quickly pulled down the poster and crumpled it in his hands. "This could lead to trouble." Sam said under his breath as, he tossed the poster away to find someone who could help.

Tom decided to go strait to the pawn shop, hoping Sam wouldn't notice him. Tom ran inside and put the disk on the counter. "Please... I would like to sell this... and I'm in a hurry." Tom said looking behind himself to see if he was noticed.

Sam saw Tom run into a pawn shop. "That's Goku's friend... maybe he can help." Sam said to himself as he ran after Tom.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:28 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

( im not a sayian ! im an alien i put my carrie on the game sign up thread if you have seen it ...)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:56 AM
red10002
soul eater

( i'll make a new intro !)
a space ship landed on earth making a big crator ." your department to earth was a sucsess ...welcome to earth !" the ship said roboticly " good" said the figure as he steped out of the ship " so ...this is it ?" he muttered as he walked out of the crator. " i guess this will have to do .." he said i smell a powerfull life forms on the planet i think i should make myslef welcme " he said laughing...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:07 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by red10002
( i'll make a new intro !)
a space ship landed on earth making a big crator ." your department to earth was a sucsess ...welcome to earth !" the ship said roboticly " good" said the figure as he steped out of the ship " so ...this is it ?" he muttered as he walked out of the crator. " i guess this will have to do .." he said i smell a powerfull life forms on the planet i think i should make myslef welcme " he said laughing...
(Did dark say it's okay to introduce your character like that?)

Last edited by Maleficus on Jul 18th, 2006 at 07:37 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:33 AM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

(Dark most likely DIDN'T.)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:37 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

(yes he did last night go look for your self ... last night is when it happend... )

Last edited by red10002 on Jul 18th, 2006 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:42 PM
DarkDethbringer

~I dont feel comfortable with letting you startr with your own fully functional ship, so your ship blew up shortly after landing, but continue~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:45 PM
red10002
soul eater

( fine ...)
He entered the town wondering what to do first. he walked across the street as a man came driving right at him " hey get out of the road" he yelled as he swerved to the side crashing into a wall" this planet produces vehicles i guess its technology isn't that futile ..." he muttered a police officer came by " exuse me sir , um- im going to have to ask you to leave !" he said studdering " why?, do you even know who i am ? " he said smiling " well no and i don't really care bu-" he was interupted "i am Red Legion a prince of a planet ! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT !" he yelled picking him up by the scruff ..." a-a prince ?" he asked confused " did i studder?" Red asked as he threw him into a wall ." show some respect " Red said as the man lay there knocked out . " hmph " he said walking off ...

Last edited by red10002 on Jul 18th, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:02 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by red10002
( fine ...)
He entered the town wondering what to do first. he walked across the street as a man came driving right at him " hey get out of the road" he yelled as he swerved to the side crashing into a wall" this planet produces vehicles i guess its technology isn't that futile ..." he muttered a police officer came by " exuse me sir , um- im going to have to ask you to leave !" he said studdering " why?, do you even know who i am ? " he said smiling " well no and i don't really care bu-" he was interupted "i am Red Legion a prince of a planet ! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT !" he yelled picking him up by the scruff ..." a-a prince ?" he asked confused " did i studder?" Red asked as he threw him into a wall ." show some respect " Red said as the man lay there knocked out . " hmph " he said walking off ...
(You only have control over your character, NPCs and events are controlled by Dark. Please let him handle who crashes into a wall and what the NPCs say.)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:14 AM
DarkDethbringer

----------------Jessica----------------------------
Mr. Popo disapears and reapears behind you, he taps you on the shoulder. "Try a few mor times."
----------------------Terriban----------------------
You sense someones powerlevel, thsi oen you know, its Garan, he popsup next to you from teh ground from behind a large plant. "Whos taht brother?"
------------------Red--------------------
You walk as a few police cars pull up aroudn you. They Pull out guns and aim them at you.
---------------------Tom------------------------
"Hmmm, What si it?" he asks examining it. "Well, I think I can give you, 300 Zenie for it, it looks to be valueabe possible made of gold.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:31 PM