KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Best Pirates of the Caribbean sword fighter.

Best 'Pirates' swordfighter.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hector Barbossa 2 3.85%
James Norrington 3 5.77%
Will Turner 12 23.08%
Jack Sparrow 26 50.00%
Pintel 0 0%
Ragetti 0 0%
Elizabeth Swan 4 7.69%
Davy Jones 5 9.62%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Pirates of the Caribbean sword fighter.
Started by: Dr. Joke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ok here is how i think it truly goes, i want jack to be the best but he aint sooo
Will > Barbossa > Norrington > Jack

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:36 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

Barbossa's first name is Hector? hehe i never knew that one........ well i picked jack without really thinking but now i wish i chose will.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:59 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloble

ok here is how it is, as the question states who is the best SWORDSMEN out of them its definatly will considering thats what the CREATOR claimed

now the best FIGHTER is a slightly differant matter and harder to judge considering they all bring somthing unique to the table

Will- most skilled swordsman
Jack- most clever/cunning fighter
Hector- most experienced fighter considering his age and the early age at which he started fighting
Jones- special powers including being notoriously hard to kill.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 06:21 AM
bloble is currently offline Click here to Send bloble a Private Message Find more posts by bloble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Will is definitely the best swordsman - when it comes to following the rules as every gentleman would. Will doesn't fight like a pirate, which of course, is a problem since the movies are fraught with them. Jack would never have won against will in CotBP UNLESS he cheated, which means that Will can be defeated, but only if his opponent fights dirty.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 02:07 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusev_ivo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Will is definitely the best swordsman - when it comes to following the rules as every gentleman would. Will doesn't fight like a pirate, which of course, is a problem since the movies are fraught with them. Jack would never have won against will in CotBP UNLESS he cheated, which means that Will can be defeated, but only if his opponent fights dirty.

Totally agree

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 08:29 PM
rusev_ivo is currently offline Click here to Send rusev_ivo a Private Message Find more posts by rusev_ivo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote