KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

How Is My Story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love It 9 50.00%
Like It 2 11.11%
It's OK 0 0%
It's Bad 1 5.56%
It's Horrible 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

that was really good

of course I was

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 04:59 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

when perople put it's horrible can you at least tell me why so I can fix it a little

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:56 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

keep it up!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:19 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you like it???

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:59 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

good job..keep it up..update more plz!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:19 PM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I will be posting soon, hopefully, but I have to get the homework that I was assigned from school done first.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:51 PM
Brit531

Well this is all I have right now. I am pretty busy, but I will try and post more soon wink

When they got there they noticed that there weren’t to many Death Eaters anywhere. The ones they did find they Stupefied them and went on looking. When they came to Ginny’s cell she was not awake.

“Ginny, Ginny!!” Mr. Weasley said, but she didn’t respond.

“She’s not going to wake up.” Someone said from behind. It was Snape, the traitor. “We sort of tortured her until she spoke. I know your wondering what she might know, right,” They all nodded with there wands still at the ready, “She knows a lot about Brittany no body knew. Why do you all look like that? Don’t you know of her little problem.” Snape said laughing at them. None of them knew what Ginny now knew, but two people.

“You know!! What did you do to her!?” Lupin said angry and ready to do whatever it takes to get Snape talk about what he actually knew about her. “Where is she Snape!? Where!!?”

Snape answered with a sneer, “I thought Draco told you. Yes.. I know about his betrayal. It's sad really, he gave up his life for a girl. That sometimes can’t even go out in sunlight because it will kill her. I must be off, my master is calling and you are supposed to come.” They all looked at Ginny then him, “Take the pathetic girl. We only needed her to tell us a few things about her. Come On!!”

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:25 PM
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

wow..so is brittany a vampire or something? that was really good btw.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:31 PM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you will find out soon and i will hopefully be posting soon big grin

Last edited by Brit531 on Aug 13th, 2006 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:29 PM
Sirius_Rulez

that was really good!

of course I was

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:46 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks, but personally I think it sucked

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:39 AM
Brit531

Here is the Next Post Hope You Like!!!

Next Part:

They followed Snape onto an old water covered place. The water was up to everyones stomachs.

“I’m not going through that!!” Ginny said finally awake from what has happened.

“Yes you are unless you want to go back to your cell.” Snape said with a sneered expression on his face. They followed him until he stopped abruptly at a wall. He said something to it that Harry couldn’t understand and then told everyone to walk through it.

When they all got through they could see Brittany in the only high security cell there was. She didn’t look like herself at all. Even though it had only been a few hours since her and Ginny’s capture.

“OMG, Brittany!!” Tonks said, “What have they done to you?”

“You have to minutes until my master will be here.” and with that Sanpe went out the door and made sure they couldn’t leave.

“Ginny….” Brittany said trying to talk as loud as she could, “What did you tell them and be honest please.”

I… I…. told them everything. They said if I didn’t they would kill me. I’m so sorry.”

“I don’t mind as long as you get me away from the window. NOW!!” Brittany said in s much pain. Nobody really knew what was wrong. Lupin immediately went over to get her out and with much luck the diffindo spell worked. He gave her the cloak he had on.

“Hey Brit… I was wondering… why the bloody hell were you burning up?” Ron asked in much difficulty, but she didn’t answer. All she did was go back into the cell to look for something that she needed in order to survive at the moment.

“If I were a ring, where would I be?” She kept asking herself and in the corner was a shiny ring. She took off the cloak and put it on. This time she didn’t burn. “Thank you Thank you!!” She kept saying when someone walked in.

“Hi Tom.” Brittany said with a smirk, “Long time no see!!” She said as she walked towards him and pushed him against the wall.

“I told you before. I do not go by that name. Avada Kedavra!” Voldmort(Tom) said. It hit her square in the chest, but she did not die. On the contrary it made her even more mad than she already was.

“How… How…. How did that happen?” Harry asked shocked that all she did was stand there and it did not kill her.

“That is a later conversation. Right now I am pissed off and I am in the mood for target practice!!” Brittany said and started throwing Electricity Balls at Voldmort. He kept dodging them until one hit his arm and it c aught fire.

“Now I have to say ‘You are good’ but not as good as me unfortunately. I thought you would put more of a fight up seeing as last time I beat you to. I wonder what the world would say if I killed you and your remaining…” She put up her hand and when she said ‘horucruxes’ they came to her.

Voldmort was shocked by this. Even Nagini, pet snake, was there. “Feel hopeless noe. I will make you a deal.” She began and when he nodded she made her propasition, “If you leave me alone and not try to do anything that would remotely make me mad, which you know what does, I will not help anyone find or kill your remaining horucruxes.” She finished and everyone was shocked.

“Will you do an unforgivable vow for that.” Voldmort asked.

“I would, if they actually worked on me,” She said with a laugh, “Can’t you trust me on this on. Or do I have to try and do it. If I have to I will let this only spell through.”

“Good, then lets do this. Pick one of your people and I will pick one of mine.” Voldmort picked Belatrix and Brittany picked Lupin.

Voldmort began, “Will you, Brittany, not help anyone find my horucruxes.”

“I will,” said Brittany.

I thin tongue wit brillant flames came out of both Lupin and Belatrix’s wands and went around both of their hands.

“And will you not help them kill them as well.”

“I will.”

And another brillant flame that came out of Lupn and Belatrix’s wands and went around their hands.

“And will you, Voldmort, “Everyone was shocked to here Brittany say something, “Not go after me.”

Another flame erupted from their wands.

“I will.”

“And will you at the end of everything, even though he might do something that he wasn’t supposed to do, finish off Snape once and for all.”Brittany said. She realized she just changed it, but wanted to for a reason. It took him awhile, but thought wprth it.

“I will.” And the final and last went around both of their hands and bound them thickly around their hands.

With that they were able to let go. Brittany got ride of the horucruxes and left woth everyone and so did Vodmort and his crew.

When they got back to the Burrow everyone was still shocked at what had just happened. Everyone also didn’t know why Brittany said that, but they knew she had her reasons for it.

Harry finally asked, “Why didn’t you tell me you could do that earlier. Before you made that ridiculous vow.” Harry out outraged, but she didn’t answer. She was back to her normal self that really didn’t like talking instead she said, “There is a reason I did that ridiculous vow. Oh and Harry you should send an owl to your aunt she is worried about you.” and with that she went to the roo she was staying in.

The next morning there was surprise visiter. Harry’s aunt had finally came and she was with his oversized cousin Dudley.

“Dudley there is nothing you should be scared of.” She kept saying to him, “They are not like that very tall amn that gave you the pigs tail.” Petunia knocked on the door and Brittany answered.

“Hi, we are here to drop of Harry stuff.”

“K, what are your names so I can tell Mrs. Weasley to call him down and please come in.”

“Petunia and Dudley.” She said as they both walked in the house, “Are you related to any of them.”

“No, I am staying with them just for the summer.”

“Harry has never mentioned you.”

“I’m an exchange student from the U.S. and I thought he didn’t talk to you guys much. That is what I heard.” Just as she said that Harry and his friend came down the stair. “I better get going. I have some stuff to do.” Mrs. Weasley handed her something and she left.

“Hi, you brang my stuff.”

“Yes, it is in the car. Dudley help…” But she was cut off.

“Don’t worry about it.” Harry said as his trunk was being levitated into the room. “Nifty, huh.”

“Yes, that is. Well… we should be off. Bye.” Petunia said, but Mrs. Weasley said, “Stay and have a spot of breakfast and beside I have to ask you about that noght you sent Harry here.” By that time everyone was downstairs to here what she just said.

“Ok,” and she followed Mrs. Weasley into the kitchen leaving Dudley alone.

“Scared aren’t you? Don’t worry we won’t do anything to you, but Fred and George might if they come over.” Harry said as he walked into the dining room.

They all ate quietly until Petunia asked a question, “Where is that girl that I met this morning?” Petunia asked not sure she should have.

“Yeah, I have been wondering the same thing.” Ginny said finally talking this morning.

“She went to go and help out Fred and George with their shop. They should be here any minute now.” When she said that a minute later they walked in the door laughing at something.

“Did you see that blow up in her face.” Fred said still laughing.

“Yes, and did you see her when she put that in her mouth. She blew up like a balloon.” George said still laughing.

“Yes, and did you see her put one of your chocolate frogs in her mouth and she started to turn bright red. Then we added the dung bombs and she fled for her life.” Brittany said laughing, but she began to stop and so was Fred and George.

“Hi Mum umm…. Did you here all that?” Fred and George asked. There mother nodded and began to get up from there seat. “We can explain…. Go Go!!” George said and were off pulling Brittany with them.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:59 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Very good!! So Brittany is a vampire??

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:22 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

well technically yes but she can go out in the sun if she wears a ring..... and yes she is

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:43 PM
Brit531

This is the Next Part: I had my friend help me add more detail so I hope it is better. smile

“Well, they should be running. Considering what they did to that poor lady from the Heath Burrow.” Mrs. Weasley said and walked out of the room. About an hour later the Dursley’s left shocked and worried about what was to come.

A couple minutes later Fred, George, and Brittany came out of hiding. “Well, at least mum isn’t going to yell at us anymore because she’s to busy making lunch.” Fred said and all three of them laughed.

At the end of the night Harry, Ginny, Fred, George, Hermione, and Ron were talking when all of a sudden Brittany came into the living room. They had given her the basement to sleeping after a bit of fixing up and decorating courtesy of Mrs. Weasley.

“Hey Brit, what’s wrong?” Harry asked. She didn’t look so good. Her eyes were turning darker and she was beginning to become very pale.

“Nothing…. Nothing at all.” Brittany answered, but they knew this wasn’t the truth. Ginny got up to get her mother. When they got back Brittany seemed like a totally different person. She didn’t have the same voice. Her tone was a bit lower than it normally was and now her eyes had become completely black.

“Er…err…. Someone.. go get Lupin and hope that he can contain her.” Mrs. Weasley said in a shrill voice. Ron and Fred went to go get him while the others tried a few spells to stun her, but nothing was working.

Not a moment to soon, Lupin came running threw the door carrying something red in his hand. “Brittany don’t go after them! Err….. Go after me..” Lupin said. Brittany opened her mouth to show two very large fangs.

“She’s a v-vampire…. Isn’t she?” Hermione asked stuttering. Then all of a sudden Harry jumped on Brit’s back trying to hold her down, but it didn’t work. She threw him off like he was piece of steak.

“Yea, and your point is. I wasn’t going after them Lupin. All I was going to do was move them out of the way and leave to go suck someone else’s blood.” Brittany said with a desperate look of hunger.

“Brittany, it’s okay, I have some for you. So you don’t have to go after innocent people.” Lupin said trying to give her the bottle. She took it willingly , having no idea what was in it. When she finished the bottle, she fell and past out cold.

“Lupin, what did you put in that bottle?” Fred and George asked together wondering why, what had seemed liked a monster just five seconds ago, was now sleeping like a baby.

“Oh… it contained blood and a sleeping potion. Lets just put it this way, if you drank that sleeping potion it would have killed you.” Lupin said in a kind of laugh.

“Sh-sh- she’s, she’s a vampire. We have a vampire in our house!” Ron stuttered wide eyed and pale faced.

“Yes, Ron we have a vampire. But we have it under control.” Lupin explained.

“A- A- vamp- vampire.” Ron whispered.

“Yes, Ron she is a vampire now get over it!” Ginny said throwing her arms into the air and stomping off to her room.

“WE HAVE A VAMPIRE IN THE HOUSE! DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT SENTENCE!”

“Now Ron… dear… I think that maybe you’re…you’re taking this the wrong… wrong way.” Mrs. Weasley tried to say cheeringly. “No-now I think it’s time we all just went to bed.”

“With a vampire… in… in the house” Ron wimpered.

“Off to bed with you.”

The next morning Harry woke up in an excited mood ,even after what happened the night before, was now in scripted in his mind. But it was his birthday, he had every right to be happy, now he could finally use magic outside of Hogwarts. He was looking around the room to see what magic he could use, but was cut off by a knock on the door.

“Can I talk to you?” Someone asked. Harry knew that voice and he was glad it was back to normal.

“Sure, I’ll meet you downstairs in a minute.” Harry said and listened as the feet walked away down the hall. ‘What would she want to talk about?’ Harry thought. When he came into the kitchen from the living she wasn’t there. He went outside knowing it was the most likely place she could be and he was right. She was sitting in the garden waiting for him to join her.

“What did you want to talk about?” Harry asked unsure of himself.

“About last night. I can’t remember what I did. All I remember is that someone jumped on me and I threw them against the wall.” Brittany said, “I have a feeling that was you and I wanted to apologies for it. Can you tell me what happened.”

“Ok, well me, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred, and George were talking about stuff, when you came upstairs and your eyes were going black and your face was getting paler by the minute. Ginny went to go get her mom and she told someone to get Lupin. He came back with a bottle in his hand. I jumped on your back to try and hold you down. It didn’t work so Lupin started to hand you the bottle you took it and fell asleep.”

“He used the sleeping potion on me didn’t he?”

“Yea, he did.”

“Well at least no one got hurt or at least not all of them.” Brittany got up and walked over to him, “Thanks for trying to hold me down.” With that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and started to jog up the street.

Harry couldn’t believe she kissed him on the cheek. Harry didn’t know what was wrong with him. He had feelings for Brit, but he had feelings for Ginny, which were much deeper.

“Hey, what are you doing out here at this time of morning?” A girl with long red hair and hazel eyes asked.

“Nothin much. I was just talking to Brit about what happened last night.”

“Explains why your up this early. Did she remember that she threw you into a wall!!” Ginny said. Mad at the fact that Brittany had the nerve to attack him.

“Yeah, but apparently she couldn’t remember what had happened last night. Though she did have a feeling it was me.” He said now looking into her eyes. ‘They’re so beautiful’ Harry kept thinking. She was walking closer to him and he realized he was doing the same.

They held each other close. Harry kissed her on the lips. When he tried to pull away he was pulled back by Ginny creating an even more passionate kiss. They were about to take it a bit farther, when Ron and Hermione came outside looking for them.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:33 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That was better!! I like it a lot!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:33 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I should have my friend help me add detail everytime before I post!! Lol, I have to write the next part still so when I get an idea I will.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:57 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i loked that heaps!

of course I was

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:51 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i mean liked, lol

of course I was

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:51 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

i love your style of writing and your story is fab! smile

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:37 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote