KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » the most powerfull nation

the most powerfull nation
Started by: I AM ANTHONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
China is big, but - on an economic scale - it is irredeemably divided. It's about geography. Same goes for India.

USA! USA! USA! It's here to stay...sadly.

I concur.

But China is already happening - its not about Americanisation anymore. Chinalisation is where its at.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

China is an upcoming butcher/meat vender in the world arena! Watch out for those "all beef" patties from China!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:35 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
China is already happening - its not about Americanisation anymore. Chinalisation is where its at.

I agree to some extent, but the economic development going on in China is closely based on the American model.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:21 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

why hasn't anyone mention Russia?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:29 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Yeah! Why hasn't someone mentioned Russia?! Someone should mention Russia...

I vote for Bardock to mention Russia. Go on, Bardock! Mention Russia...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:33 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah! Why hasn't someone mentioned Russia?! Someone should mention Russia...

I vote for Bardock to mention Russia. Go on, Bardock! Mention Russia...

Okay, I hereby...officially mention...the one...and only....European Union.....****, I spoilt that one.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Sure did, Dumas. We certainly can't count on you.

Get it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:40 PM
Bardock42

Sure did, Dumas. We certainly can't count on you.

Get it?

Let me try it.

Don't be so swift. I would have needed more travels to do it..

get it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Ooo...That was tricky because you didn't use italics. Let's see...

Well, I guess if you don't get this one, then my great expectations of you will be vanished, and I'll just think you're a Dickins.

Get it?

'Powerfull'(sic)...nice.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:56 PM
Bardock42

Ooo...That was tricky because you didn't use italics. Let's see...

Well, I guess if you don't get this one, then my great expectations of you will be vanished, and I'll just think you're a Dickins.

Get it?

'Powerfull'(sic)...nice.

Lets pretend I didn't get it And I also can't reply, I mean i have a neverending story in my head, but it's not known and stuff so...it's over...finished. End(e)

Get it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:06 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Russia - Maybe
Korea - No

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:23 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
China

-cosigned

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:36 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Lets pretend I didn't get it And I also can't reply, I mean i have a neverending story in my head, but it's not known and stuff so...it's over...finished. End(e)

Get it?

Your either singing a carol, or you've disappeared way down the rabbit hole, Alice. I wonderland which it is...?

Get it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:43 PM
Deano

The most powerful country on the planet today would appear to be the United States of America if you believe what you are told. But the United States has always been controlled from London and still is. America has never been the land of the free and it’s
time it was.

The focus of the world has been on big, bad America, as the global villain while all the time the events blamed on Americans have been orchestrated by the Elite of the Babylonian Brotherhood in England and elsewhere. The apparent break up of the British Empire and Britain’s decline, on the surface, as the super power, has further obscured, on purpose, where the real power lies. I emphasise that by London I do not mean the British Government which is just another facade no matter who is in office. I
mean that for historical and other reasons the major operational centre of the secret society web of the Brotherhood is based in London or New Troy and, to a large extent, Paris, Brussels and Rome, also. Once again, to understand what has happened in the United States we have to go back a very long time.

-the biggest secret

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Your either singing a carol, or you've disappeared way down the rabbit hole, Alice. I wonderland which it is...?

Get it?

It couldn't have been more obvious if you hit me with the actual thing. It's Pride and Prejudice, right?

Originally posted by Deano
But the United States has always been controlled from London and still is.

Aww, if that makes you feel better...we know you are a patriot, it's okay.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:17 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

Now, US. Next, China.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:32 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Bardock42
It couldn't have been more obvious if you hit me with the actual thing. It's Pride and Prejudice, right?

Aww, if that makes you feel better...we know you are a patriot, it's okay.

nothin at all to do with patriotism..try again

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

contendors

usa
russia
china
india
korea
israel

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:50 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

The most powerful country on the planet today would appear to be the United States of America if you believe what you are told. But the United States has always been controlled from London and still is. America has never been the land of the free and it’s
time it was.

The focus of the world has been on big, bad America, as the global villain while all the time the events blamed on Americans have been orchestrated by the Elite of the Babylonian Brotherhood in England and elsewhere. The apparent break up of the British Empire and Britain’s decline, on the surface, as the super power, has further obscured, on purpose, where the real power lies. I emphasise that by London I do not mean the British Government which is just another facade no matter who is in office. I
mean that for historical and other reasons the major operational centre of the secret society web of the Brotherhood is based in London or New Troy and, to a large extent, Paris, Brussels and Rome, also. Once again, to understand what has happened in the United States we have to go back a very long time.

-the biggest secret

WOW!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 09:55 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

time it was.

-the biggest secret

Didn't Scooby Doo and friends solve the mystery of the Babylonian Brotherhood?

But for shits and giggles, please do tell how you're privy to such secret and powerful information?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 4th, 2006 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 11:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote