KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » "Ultimate" Spider-Man Discussion Thread

Favorite Ultimate Spider-Man villain??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Goblin 4 5.41%
Doctor Octopus 10 13.51%
Venom 38 51.35%
Electro 4 5.41%
Carnage 6 8.11%
Kingpin 2 2.70%
Hobgoblin 2 2.70%
Vulture 0 0%
Rhino 2 2.70%
Shocker 6 8.11%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Ultimate" Spider-Man Discussion Thread
Started by: Dan-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by freezedoom
Well, when you look at the cover of Ultimate Spiderman 105 it is so
obvious

When you read the ending to #104, it's even more obvious stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 04:04 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Issue #104 was awesome.

Ock is the Ultimate badass. "Surrender Jessica, or I'll kill you and just clone another one" big grin

So glad MJ is cured. Looks like Kitty Pride will be getting dumped.

I have no problem with Kitty Pride. I always thought she was hott. Peter gets the best chicks. lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 04:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Yeah, I heard that.
Gwen, Felicia, MJ...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Clone Saga pt. 8: F-ING GREAT!
I just pray that Bendis keeps this kind of writing up!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:41 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Glad you liked it, Dan-El.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:14 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by freezedoom
Yeah, I heard that.
Gwen, Felicia, MJ...

You know for a nerd, he is really a pimp. smile

If only all nerds had it like that. hehe

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

if marvel takes the ultimate power continuity as real, we can count with kitty still in,cos ultimate power is AFTER ultimates 2 and 3 ,and the repercussion of ultimates 2 havent apeared yet on usm. i just hope my theory is right. i love kitty,its new, and good,although bendis haven really developed their relationship,like he did with mj,i bet so that we simpatityze with mj more then kitty...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:17 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Kitty is out. After the Clone Saga arc, it's Pete and MJ again. It'll always end up Pete and MJ.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:13 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Pete and MJ remind me of Starfire and Robin (Grayson).
Now there's a couple... love

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:02 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
You know for a nerd, he is really a pimp. smile

If only all nerds had it like that. hehe
They do. Ex: Beauty and the Geek.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:17 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

LOL, man, LOL.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:01 AM
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Dan-El
Kitty is out. After the Clone Saga arc, it's Pete and MJ again. It'll always end up Pete and MJ.

Yeah that is true. At least, Pete got some action on the side. hehe

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:59 PM
Spiderman_RJ

this sucks this is suposed to be ultimate spiderman not 616 reboot, to hell with mj, make mj go to la, or peter move to another city where he can make new friend and new vilains and stuff! there no one would know.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 06:06 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

What? You be quiet.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:48 AM
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
this sucks this is suposed to be ultimate spiderman not 616 reboot, to hell with mj, make mj go to la, or peter move to another city where he can make new friend and new vilains and stuff! there no one would know.

Peter will always be with MJ. I did like his brief time with ShadowCat.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:19 PM
Spiderman_RJ

ultimate peter belongs to kitty or even black cat,but not mj (Even though this mj is beter then 616 its still is MJ, is she was merelyn and was brunette i would be ok, but mj no!)
btw did you see some sketchs? venom with the spider logo is coming on the horizon so since tarantula is dead, anyone wanna bet spider "girl" is going to be venom?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 04:45 PM
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

venom with the spider logo is coming on the horizon so since tarantula is dead, anyone wanna bet spider "girl" is going to be venom?

...what? Kinda lost me there...

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:30 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

ultimate peter belongs to kitty or even black cat,but not mj (Even though this mj is beter then 616 its still is MJ, is she was merelyn and was brunette i would be ok, but mj no!)
btw did you see some sketchs? venom with the spider logo is coming on the horizon so since tarantula is dead, anyone wanna bet spider "girl" is going to be venom?

Yeah I liked Peter with ShadowCat I always thought she was cute. Black Cat is just damn hott.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:38 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Are you saying Jessica is going to be Venom? That's not going to happen. Brock is coming back!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:13 PM
Spiderman_RJ

than how would you explain the white spider logo on the chest?
in the game it was lame as hell, brock swaled carnage and got the spider onthe chest.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:39 AM