KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!

KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Double post
"and while your dying i slash off your your legs then your arms''

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:35 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

What's his name has done that twice now...I can't remember his name....spencer....no....oh I know what his name, Aunt May!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:38 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

''Grabs steverules ties him up with his web then ties his web around his neck and hamgs him till death''

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:33 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

im not aunt may lol and yes thts twice now.. i click the button twice when i only need to once.. sry bout that not like it matters... anyway U BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:17 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yes Aunt May

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:53 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:58 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Or should I say....Aunt Carnage!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:24 AM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

He took carnage as himself?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:07 PM
steverules
The doctor

In spider-man 4 he wants to be Aunt carnage

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:16 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

shhhh!!! thats a surprise ending dude lol

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:08 PM
steverules
The doctor

Oh yeah...no he is just Aunt May.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:48 PM
doctorstrongbad

I always liked the classic beat somebody up and then web them up high.
Don't forget the note to the police. hehe

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

ok so we talked much about things it woud the time to countine what this topic was created fore KILLING
''since doctorstrongbad you like that hang with with webs il give you someting more diferent.ties you up with webb then gets 2 trukers who will go each his way and there is a web line conected to each of trucks and when they start driving doctorstrongbad get riped in to pieces''

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:39 AM
doctorstrongbad

Oh so its killing time, I see. Okay I would web you to the empire state building and use you as a punching bag. Then I would pick you up like basketball and slam dunk you into the pavement.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:12 AM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

id invite strongbad over saying i got spiderman 3 dvd already. he comes and micheal jackson pops out my closet. im ending it there.. lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:37 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

(please log in to view the image)spencerspider

I am a Hippotamus I will shit on u and u will die.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:19 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

spencer why is Michael Jackson in your closet? Actually I don't wanna know sick

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:04 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

A hippo..? Oh lord..

Stick to Spiderman characters people.. smile

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 08:07 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

well i didnt know he was in my closet lol. anyway fine fine. ill be sandman and get sand all in ur clothes. then ill sufficate you with sand over ur face

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:09 AM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

''ties you up with web and then just swings you in the walls until there is blood coming out of you and then starts kiking you and then puts you on the road and waits for some truck to drive over you and the only thats left of you is a pudle of blood''

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:54 PM