KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!

KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

i'll just shoot your knee caps and laugh while i dump silver nitrate and rotten chicken fat on the wound. then i'll just leave while you bleed to death in pain, with a nasty infection

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:55 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icesquall

i'm the power cosmic. (spider-man related right?)

i'll possess you, fly your body off the top of the highest building in the world...

...and leave you all of a sudden. >smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:13 PM
icesquall is currently offline Click here to Send icesquall a Private Message Find more posts by icesquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

so that way i die instantly, thanks.

for you i think i'll keep it simple. i'll just stick a syringe of raw sewage into your neck, tie you down, and watch you squirm.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:54 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Ok so all of your killings are WEAK.. Here is the one I posted in the Horror movie thread.. which had a kill the person above you to.. so here it was.. dont read if you have a weak stomach.. wink

I will first handcuff your hands behind your back... your body to a chair, and your legs to the posts of the chair. Keep in mind you are nude. I shall then individually pick each one of your pubic hairs off 1 by 1 until you are completely bald. After I have a pile of it on the floor i will then take an inch in diameter metal bar and shove it up the hole of your genital. This will cause pain beyond your wildest dreams. I will then leave you until the next morning, bar still in place.

Day 2 comes around and I come into the room with your most favorite food of all time and eat it right in front of your face.. spitting the extra saliva into your face as i eat. After I'm all nice and regenerized I will then take a pair of scissors and cut off your lips, exposing all of your teeth, after they are completely off, I will blend them up , plug yoru nose, and shove them down your throat using a water dropper.After you have consumed yoru own flesh, I will then cut a slit into your large intestine, surgically attach a tube onto it, rerouting everything into the tube, and attaching the other side of the tube into your throat causeing wutever you consume to be returned right where it was takin in the first time... .. I will then leave you like that for another day.

Day 3. I will come in with a curling iron.. plug it in... and sit right in front of you while it heats up, with a diagram of what im going to do next. After it is scortching hot, i will go behind you, and shove it right up your ass, causing wuts left off your intestine to burn away, causeing major internal bleeding, and as of now, the worst pain you've ever felt.

I will leave that in you for the rest of the day, but as im doing my next activity. Which involves 2 ropes, 2 small fish hooks, a pully, and me. I will attach a hook deeply in each of your nipples, these hooks will be attached to 2 ropes, which are pulled through a pully which is attached to the ceiling, and down into my hands..... I will then slowly pull the ropes just a tad, ever minute, until it gets so intesnce that both your nipples rip off your body... (keep in mind the curling iron is still in you and plugges in, your eating your own shit, and there is a bar shoved up your dick).. and now your nipple less, with blood gushing out off your once nipple inhabited chest. After this is all done, I feel like your still not feeling enough pain.

I then go and grab some wire and a needle... I take your eye lids and sow them to your eyebrows, on both sides, making it so you cannot blink, and you cannot remoisture your eyes, causing them to dry out, to a painful degree. As they are sowed open i take a permanent black marker and color over your eye balls until they are as black as night. You have gone insane at this point and have passed out from all the pain. So I wait for you to wakeup......

Day 3 you are consious, but only barly..... i think its time to finish you off.. So I take a bucket of liquid nitrogen and throw it over your face causing unimaginable results..... your face is now frozen, but you are still conscious... To finish you off.. and i promise this will go faster....
I will now un handcuff you , take out the iron, take out the bar, rip off the tube, and untie your legs.... I'll pull you out of the room by your arm, leaving a trail of bodily fluids and smells not even comprehnsible to mankind, I then take your entire body and place it onto a tanning bed, but only this tanning bed is special. See instead of having the protective sheet of plastic/glass the seperates you from the ultraviolet, scortching hot bulbs, so you can get a nice tan, that layer will not be there. You are specail and get to be placed DIRECTLY onto the bulbs. I then tell you to have a nice tan, close the top, and turn it on, MAX pressure, for 2 hours. I sit there and watch in awe as your body sizzles, flames start shooting out from the insides of your body, and blood bubble out the sides..... The small warms my soul, and watching flesh puss out from the sides makes me smile...

Thank you for letting your death come from me.. It's been an honor..

(i guess thats how you die Sister.. sorry...lol)
laughing out loud I might actually do this to the next guy who dumps me.... shifty

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:26 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

hahah.. SICKO!!!... laughing

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:48 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Umm i did not readt it all but i agree with you

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:08 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

For my next trick i'll have a rabies infested chipmunk gnaw at your fingers while i slowly cut you in various places rusty serated knife.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:22 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Fine i will be aunt may and kill you by...Oh shit i finnaly died...CRAP

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:38 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ok time to kill u.. ive been wanting to kill you cuz of ur damn sig... (no offense) first i take ur sig and rip it to shreads in front of u. *u cry*. i smack u in the face. u try smacking me back but little do u know, i am the green goblin, and well u cant hurt me *****!. anyway i take out a bomb, put it in ur mouth and u go kaboom

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:58 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

well i take a spike ball with needle points, covered with acid and aids shove it in your mouth and duct tape it around your head 10 times, the i cuff you 3 times, ankles and hands, then tie you to a chair.

then i'll practive my darts accuracy on your face.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 01:41 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Can Dex come back? big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:01 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

^(dunno what character to choose) BUT first i do it with a hooker then i take a wiz on you, hopefully it not only burns myself but you as well, and you melt or whither away like the witch from wizard of oz, and then shake once, repeat as necessary

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 01:13 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Ok... Some of you guys are just freaks.. lol.. evil face

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:56 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Hell yeah. WTF is wrong with you nerds? God...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:42 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

I know you guys arn't bored with killing people.. KILL KILL KILL.. evil face evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:43 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I am Spider-Man. Instead of killing Evil Seed, I through him in jail and wait for him to escape so I can do it again!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 08:54 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

I'll be Ultimate Carnage

*Stares Blankly at Dan-el then plunges a tentecale into his heart then drains him till he is dry as a prune and the last thing he sees is Peter Parkers Bloody Face*

Attachment: ultsm101_400_col.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:59 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Damn you and your ultimates..I shall go with a clasic my current avatar and dress up as the SIlver SAMRAI I shall then take my Katana And slice not only your many tentcals but i shall steal a sample of your Symbiote applying it to my self to become a Being known as Revenge i shall then Attack with rapid haste Unleashing thousands of tencals ensaring spencerspider and sucking his matrix hating brains out of his ear.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:01 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlacK_SeeD

hmmm... =)

:BLACK:

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 09:07 PM
BlacK_SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send BlacK_SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by BlacK_SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

We should bring this back to life! wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:35 PM