KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion

Beta Ray Bill vs. Orion
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, you could just bring up neutral feats to prove it partially correct.

Thor/BRB don't have anywhere near as impressive lifting feats, planetary body moving feats, or anything else objective. It's not even close, actually.

Sure, Thor has objectively high strength feats. Thor does not have objectively high enough strength feats to compete with Superman's objective high strength feats. Not even close.

Other than Hulk, which herald has strength feats that come close to Superman?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:05 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by zopzop
BAV, in Team DC's defense, that's an unquantifiable feat (like Hercules 'lifting the heavens").
lifting the serpent when it wrapped itself around the world?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:19 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

So, does BRB have a feat that is on par with Orion's Oblivion Bomb feat?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
It's not a problem, it's a fact. I suppose it could be a problem for you if you deny or discount it.

Thor lifted the nine realms. There isn't anything else to lift when you lift the nine realms.

Thor never lifted the nine realms.

erm

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash

Thoroughly debunked.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by deathslash

They were in some sort of inter-dimensional space when that happened. Notice the size of the bull they used to bait the Serpent (it fit inside their ship). It wasn't exactly planetary size.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:47 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Other than Hulk, which herald has strength feats that come close to Superman?

Hyperion

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:49 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
BAV, in Team DC's defense, that's an unquantifiable feat (like Hercules 'lifting the heavens").

Its is. Still a top notch feat that is attributed to only a handful if that.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:09 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Hyperion

So only Hyperion is a peer of Superman and Hulk?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:45 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Cap Marvel (Billy) evil face

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cap Marvel (Billy) evil face

Other than lifting an abstract book with Supes, what does he have under his belt?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:57 PM
Cogito

So only Hyperion is a peer of Superman and Hulk?

I was just listing Marvel characters off the top of my head that I could think of with comparable objective strength feats.

On the DC side, there's several who has consistently been portrayed as strength peers w/ Superman but may not have objective strength feats, such as Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Orion. They have direct comparisons to Superman though, unlike Marvel's side.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:57 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I was just listing Marvel characters off the top of my head that I could think of with comparable objective strength feats.

On the DC side, there's several who has consistently been portrayed as strength peers w/ Superman but may not have objective strength feats, such as Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Orion. They have direct comparisons to Superman though, unlike Marvel's side.

Peers as in exact equals or in the vicinity? They certainly fall well short when it comes to raw strength feats. I'm betting Thor has even better raw feats than the ones you listed. He's had some showings where he's in the vicinity or even equal to Hulk(imo Hulk has the edge). And as far as Hyperion goes, pretty sure you know of their bro force showing which has them depicted pretty much as peers.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:36 PM
Senor Cage

Peers as in exact equals or in the vicinity? They certainly fall well short when it comes to raw strength feats. I'm betting Thor has even better raw feats than the ones you listed. He's had some showings where he's in the vicinity or even equal to Hulk(imo Hulk has the edge). And as far as Hyperion goes, pretty sure you know of their bro force showing which has them depicted pretty much as peers.

Who do you see winning against Pre-Flashpoint Orion and BRB?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Orion

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:50 PM
Senor Cage

Yeah, I give it to him no more than 6/10. Would be an awesome fight, but once both unleash their attacks, I see Orion's as a tad more powerful.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:53 PM
the Darkone

I still say bill, truth be told it's 50/50 between the two

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 10:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, either can win. However, I think Orion is more versatile, so I'll side with him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 10:41 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, either can win. However, I think Orion is more versatile, so I'll side with him.

There both versatile, it will come down who makes the most mistakes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 04:32 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by the Darkone
There both versatile, it will come down who makes the most mistakes

Mother Box's can do more, I think. And that's not including Orion's Astro Force.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 07:50 AM