KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Exodus Respect Thread

The Exodus Respect Thread
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Exodus dodges a blast from Havok, and then one-shots him, which also plunges him deep in the ground (Juggernaut had to dig him out an issue later).
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Exodus Attacks the Mansion

There's a drop in pressure and then an explosion.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 07:04 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:02 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damnit, you beat me to it.

Nice work!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:09 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Going from those most recent scans, is Exodus supposed to now target Emma Frost? Do you guys think there will be a psi-battle between the two? The White Queen is the only other telepath who could have altered Kitty's mind to that extreme that I can think of.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:36 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rutog98
Going from those most recent scans, is Exodus supposed to now target Emma Frost? Do you guys think there will be a psi-battle between the two? The White Queen is the only other telepath who could have altered Kitty's mind to that extreme that I can think of.

Check the Emma respect thread for the rest of the scans it was Emma who did it.
Probably not, well not yet anyway. I think they're going after Cannonball and Iceman seeing how Emma's directing them to the diaries.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:40 PM
steve2275

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Exodus vs Holocaust

Exodus' Mind proves to Strong for Jean Grey even while he's busy fighing Holocaust. The space station crumbles...Xavier finally breaks through Exodus' psionic static for a few seconds which is a partial reason for a nose bleed. However he is immediately cut off after that. Exodus survives a tumble from space back to Earth. Exodus' and Holocausts fight distrupts the entire Astral Plane...causing Xavier and Jean Grey trouble. The rest of the fight I believe is off panel...but Exodus survives it anyway.
(please log in to view the image)
Continued in Next Post:

love that quote

Last edited by steve2275 on Sep 25th, 2007 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:26 AM
steve2275 is currently offline Click here to Send steve2275 a Private Message Find more posts by steve2275 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does Exodus have any feats in X-Men #203? I think it came out today.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:49 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

He wasn't in the issue.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:13 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Interview with Mike Carey

I realize that interviews aren't concrete proof and even I agree that they should be taken with a grain of salt as perspectives change as time passes.
However Carey compared Sinister and Exodus...and in his opinion Exodus has more raw power. Again I'd like to say that this should be taken with a grain of salt as it's an interview. But it's an interesting point and something we should be looking forward to in the Messiah Complex.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magaz...d/006179784.cfm

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 06:52 PM
ExodusCloak

The Exodus

New X-Men V2 #46
(16th January 2007)

(Writer: Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle, Artist: Humberto Ramos)

Exodus takes on Storm, Syrin and Cyclops. He is untouchable due to his Telekinetic Shield. He is also using his telepathic powers to hinder Emma's. It would seem logical that Emma is doing the same to him seeing how she isn't doing anything and Scott and co aren't mind wiped, but that isn't stated.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jan 17th, 2008 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:39 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Interview with Mike Carey

I realize that interviews aren't concrete proof and even I agree that they should be taken with a grain of salt as perspectives change as time passes.
However Carey compared Sinister and Exodus...and in his opinion Exodus has more raw power. Again I'd like to say that this should be taken with a grain of salt as it's an interview. But it's an interesting point and something we should be looking forward to in the Messiah Complex.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magaz...d/006179784.cfm

I agree, Exodus does have more raw power, and become versatile opponent (as with any high end TP/TK character). But Mr. Sinister is sooo far from weak, and bringing the fight to him on his own turf is just asking for trouble. Let alone the fact, that he has dealt with higher end Psi Characters, and intimately knows the mechanics behind pisonic.

I love both characters. Exodus, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, and Dr. Doom. They make some of my all time favorite villains in Marvel.

Great Thread, I love it keep up the job.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 03:57 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Sub-Atomic Telekinesis

X-Men Legacy #208
(27th February 2008)

(Writer: Mike Carey, Artist: John Romita Jr., Klaus Janson, Scot Eaton and John Dell)

The Aftermath of the Messiah Complex is finally here. Xavier who has just been shot in the head with a bullet by Bishop is currently under the "protection" of Exodus and the Acolytes.

Exodus is trying to "help" save Charles Xavier, thanks to the bullet most of Xavier's brain mass has been reduced to a pulp and his mind shattered.
Exodus tries to probe Xavier's mind to assess the damage that's been down but Xavier blocks his probes. It's found that Xavier conditioned his mind to automatically block out the thoughts of others when he was a soldier at war in Korea.
Realizing this, Exodus destroys what's left of Xavier's mind. And physically puts him back together atom by atom, cell by cell...using his sub-atomic telekinesis.(See Interviews) He also stores all of Xavier's memories for him in his own mind.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Interview with Mike Carey on X-Men Legacy #208

Wizard Universe.com
(25th February 2008)
(By:Jake Rossen)

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/022508mamo.html

"Q: What's the actual status of Professor X in the title? I understand the team is trying to piece together parts of his consciousness.

Carey: It starts out as an attempt to repair the damage done by Bishop's bullet, but that turns out to be a lot harder than anyone expected. Exodus thinks that with a combination of his psi-powers and sub-atomic level telekinesis, he can more or less pre-empt God and put Xavier back together again like Humpty Dumpty. But even though he gets in fast and does everything that seems to be necessary, it doesn't work. Xavier remains in a coma, initially, and they have to find some other way to make him re-engage with life."

Comics Bulletin
(24th February 2008)
(By:Matthew McLean)

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/featu...01196023194.htm

"MM: Sudoku is an interesting choice for that. I could see how that might work very well for changing your mindset given the numerical nature of it.

I suppose we should actually talk about X-Men: Legacy itself. So to get more into the future of X-Men: Legacy Professor Xavier has been shot in the head and Cyclops has disbanded the X-Men. Where does Legacy take readers from there?
"

"MC: Legacy picks up almost immediately after the events of X-Men #207 so it is scant minutes after Xavier's been shot. We pick up in a different location but with a very short amount of elapsed time. We are dealing with an attempt to revive him, to save his life even though he's technically already dead, by Exodus who is perhaps one of the very few characters in the X-verse who has the raw power needed for a job like this. Although, as it turns out, he's not able to save Xavier in any meaningful way by himself. He needs help from other sources. The first issue deals with that attempt to repair the physical, organic damage to Xavier and also to begin addressing the damage to his mind which is colossal. He lost a large amount of his brain mass.

That's the initial crisis; bringing him back. For reasons I won't go into just yet.
"

"MM: No, not at all. Can you talk about what Xavier's priorities are going to be at all?"

"MC: It has to do with putting himself back together, putting his own mind back together. Exodus has some of the strongest telekinetic powers of any X-Men character and he's able to repair Xavier's brain at a cellular level absolutely perfectly and absolutely seamlessly. The problem is that during the time that Xavier is dying and then dead a lot of the memories he had drained away. The damage was so massive that the memories couldn't be restored. We're talking about significant physical damage and therefore significant memory loss. What he's doing in the first few arcs is trying to fill the gaps in his knowledge and understanding of himself by going to the people that he knew at key moments in his past and taking their memories of him to replace his own memories of his own actions.

Inevitably, that means he's getting contradictions and distortions, so he can't necessarily trust what he's getting. But at least it's a starting point – it's better than nothing.
"

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Feb 29th, 2008 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:51 PM
ExodusCloak

Character Moment: Exodus's Despair?

We always asked the question as to how Exodus would treat a Human Magneto...well here's the answer.

(Note: Exodus thinks Magneto is human, it's already been strongly hinted that he got his powers back.)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:56 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Is the feat of Exodus fighting using telepathy against Charles and using his powers at the same time?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Nice thread

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 05:11 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve2275

he has a COOL feat in legacy 225

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 06:26 AM
steve2275 is currently offline Click here to Send steve2275 a Private Message Find more posts by steve2275 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

X-men Legacy 225

Exodus completely obliterrates the Acolytes base with his TK.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 12:48 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:52 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:54 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote