KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OH FOR GODS SAKE!! (sorry) (ted and terry talk)

OH FOR GODS SAKE!! (sorry) (ted and terry talk)
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

gosh! i wanna do all those things

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:53 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Yea, I want to become a celebrity!!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:55 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

woo! i'll help as long as you rememebr me when you're famous!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

of course i'll do! and how do you want to help me?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i dunno....not illegial Download your music....?

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:57 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

fine, but first i have to get a celebrity, that's the problem!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:58 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah...well keep trying hard!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:59 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

of course i'll do, but are opera singers celebritys?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:00 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

they can be i guess if you're UBER good at it and you branch out and do all kinds of singing.

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:01 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

very hard!! oh...my life isn't good...no celebrity

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:03 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

welll who knows i don't know what you're singing is like so you could be good enough already....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:05 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

i don't think!! and for the pop industry I'm a little bit to thick, I do not look like all those anorexic girls

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:08 AM
LovelyOne

Oh awsome JackySparrow and sailorleo big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:30 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

why that?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
LovelyOne

the things you both wanna do are interesting big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:16 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hey lovelyone!!! dont panic about your presentation. you arent the writer- you arent expected to know exactly whats going to happen. all you can do is analyze the hints in the film and tell it like it is. your theories are correct, and it will be disney making the mistakes if they dont follow the hints they gave. lol.

im glad we are all somewhat happy again!!!
did i tell you guys about the lifesized stand-up of Jack Sparrow in our campus center!? Everytime I go to get coffee, there he is!!!!!!!! LOL and they wonder why i cant study here.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:29 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

i agree with katelovespirates lovelyone, your theory's are great!!!!

no need to freak out about the presentation...no matter how it turns out, you took all the hints and turned them into awesome theory's about how the movie was going to turn out at the end.smile

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:43 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

AWE will awesome no matter what. u no why? CUZ JOHNNY'S IN IT!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:09 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i wont enjoy it as much if Will and Liz end up together tho....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:37 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ditto. I wanna b an actress or singer. i prefer actress tho. but, if i do get big, then i can b in a movie anyway! or vice versa. but i know ill never get discovered tho. i mean, how many Mormon singers do you know that r really big? thats right, none!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:40 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote