KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Would you see the greektype humorus tale of Karoz the Rabbit God andcruel,stupidMayo?
This poll is closed.
So Random, but Intresting. . .:Yes. 6 25.00%
Rabbit God? What is he, Lord of the Fluff or somthing? Stupid. . .:No. 5 20.83%
Need more information to decide: Perhaps, I Need Convincing. . . 6 25.00%
I once had a rabbit. Then I heard it scream at night. The next morning, there was nothing inside the cage, not even bones. Just Blood. I think it was either a vampire and it got fried by the sun when it couldn't flee, or aliens abducted it. 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-savvychick-

ive never had guacamole eithersad

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 12:42 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

lol well you should try it

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 12:45 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

i dont think i have.....

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 03:50 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I've never had avocado in any form...

But I have seen those raisins on TV, the ones that sing and dance...

Attachment: benny and joon, sam2.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:36 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

u havnt?!?!?!?! AHHHH!...... Well, have you used chopsticks to eat (or dig yourself out of the ground)?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Of course! I'm not seriously uncultured or anything, alright?! I've just not had those...yet. Actually, my mum is growing some avocados, but they take a really...long...time.

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 01:09 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

y dont u just buy sum

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 01:11 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

oh no! everytime we talk about the kraken now, we'll think of THAT kraken!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 01:48 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

*sigh* im so lonely and bored and prone to think about sh and sn and sk and THE people....

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 02:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

yay 4 THE people!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:54 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

I'm so bored I could chop LEWZMP up and feed her to the Wedding Kraken in my Gatorade bottle....

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 11:03 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Watch the red carpet for the Golden Globes eek!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 12:37 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

WHEN?!?!?!? When are they?!?!?!!?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:09 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Golden globes on nbc right now

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:09 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

WHAT?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ARE THEY ON LATER OR SOMETHING? WHAT TIME IS IT OVER THERE???? *panics*

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:12 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

8:23

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:23 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

......I'm doomed

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:38 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

....I randomly stumbled across this picture of a goat/sheep-type-thing; 'Tis called, "A Foreshadowing of Satan's Doom". .....no one likes Ichy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

u posted nuthin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 11:31 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Oops.
Here, "A Foreshadowing of Satan's Doom":

Attachment: ichy.gif
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 12:54 AM