KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC Bloopers

DMC Bloopers
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (153): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL.....that was funny!! both times i had a line it totally sounded like something i WOULD SAY!!! LOL!! I was just rather disappointed that i didnt have lines with JOHNNY!!!! LOL...but it's ok maybe next time!!!

Very funny!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:32 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol, funniest thing ever!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL! I DID IT FOR FUN AND IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED THEN I APOLOGISE....big grin

**Orlando is walking carelessly along a street on his way to the studios where they are partially filming some of the POTC3 film**

Orlando: Zippidy-do0-dar, zippidy-aye, my oh my what a wonderful day...

**Orlando suddenly feels the ground moving. The buildings and trees begin to shake, and he can hear a dull roaring from behind him. He looks around slowly, and notices hundreds of screaming girl fans running after him...with pitch forks and flaming torches

Orlando: OH NO! Its the johnny lovers from the killermovies forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivebeendeppened: KILL HIM! String him up by his toes and torture him until he makes Ted and Terry give us our Jack and Liz ending!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva: Lets just string him up and have some fun with him...

Sailorleo: Or better yet, lets find my Norrie and have some fun with him!

Orlando: I'm begging you, don't hurt me! I'll give you anything you want!

KatelovesPirate: Then give us back our Jack/liz ending!

Orlando: No! Anything but that!

LovelyOne: But can't you see that the signs are all there for Jack/Liz? I've analysed all the films over a million times and I STILL manage to find a hidden detail that i seem to have missed!

LoveThemTigers: She's right...shes a film studies student, i'll have you know!!

Orlando: I'm not listening to you...Ted and Terry have told me i'm only allowed to go to the KTTC forums...he said they like me over there...he said i'm treated like a god-

Mmoviejunkie: - But they're all dillusional over there and they probably wouldn't be able to find their asses with both hands...

Sailorleo: I don't care about KTTC right now, i just want to see my Norrie!

**Orlando suddenly makes a break for it and runs towards the studio doors. The girls run after him in persuit, but then stop as the studio doors open and a certain few famous stars step out of them**

SailorLeo: Omg! Omg! Omg! *faints*

LovelyOne: She FINALLY gets to see Norrie in the flesh and now she's MISSING IT!

**Orlando hids behind Johnny and uses him as a sheild. Norrie has stepped forward and has bent down to pick SailorLeo up off the floor...he's now cradling her like a baby**

PirateDiva: Lucky B**ch!

Johnny: So what's going on here? I mean, i know alot of people would like to see orlando dead but...to do it in broad daylight? It's a bit risky...

Ivebeendeppened: We just want our Jack/Liz ending!

Keira: Yeah...me too!

LovelyOne: We just want someone to put in a good word for us!

Keira: I've already done it!

Johnny: You did?

keira: oh come on...why would i want elizabeth to end up back where she started when jack sets her free everytime?

LovelyOne: You haven't been reading my analysis by any chance, have you?

**SailorLeo suddenly opens her eyes, smiling wickedly whilst cuddling closer to Norries chest

SailorLeo: Finally!! Now then....lets see if Johnny was right...death-by-sex....
*bows* we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:44 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Haha thats funny..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:56 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im not in there *sniff* *runs in a corner and cries* lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:27 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Ok....lets try another onewink

**The girls from MovieKillers forum have Tied and gagged Orlando to a chair and stripped him down to his underpants whilst sailorLeo is 'asleep' with her head in Norries Lap. Johnny and Keira are sat on plump leather couches in Johnny's trailor with the girls drooling onto the floor at him

Johnny: sooo....

Chiki Mina: yes...soooo....

Keira: What are the conditions?

PirateDiva: we have conditions?

Johnny: If you didn't have any conditions then why are you taking us all hostage??

PirateDiva: Oh...that....

Johnny: Yes...that....

evilm0nki3: we just thought it would be fun-

LovelyOne: no no no, we deffinately had a plan....

Keira: Which was?

mmoviejunkie: You get orlando and we get johnny!

Keira: How is that fair?!

Johnny: I wouldn't mind the trade...

Ivebeendeppened: Great! We have a deal! Ladies, I bagsie him first!

Johnny: Please...there's enough depp to be going deep with...

Keira: Oh please, how many times have you had to practice that line before you actually got to use it?

Johnny: Your just jealous that there is no cheesy sexual-innuendo chat-up line to go with your second name..

Keira: They don't call me 'Keira Twice-Knightley' for nothing, you know...

Norrie: Oh please...like no one saw that one coming!
**Looks down at sailorLeo...still 'sleeping' **
Awww....she just looks so cute all snuggled up like a little bug-in-a-rug!

LovelyOne: *ahem!*

PirateDiva: Ah yes...back to business....

CaptinJackSparrow: You get orlando back if you can make it a jack and Liz ending in at worlds end...

Johnny: We'll give you the ending for free! You can keep him!

Norrie: This little sailor is starting to wriggle a little...I think she's getting wrestless...

KateLovesPirate: Do you mean to say that we WILL get our ending?

Keira: Only if you're good 'ship followers and never let the side down!

Chiki Mina: I TOLD EVERYONE NEVER TO LOSE THE FAITH!!! If it doesn't work out now and we don't get our ending, your all going to hell on a bicycle!

Orlando: **Obviously still gagged**
Mfph gaheb! anheya!

PirateDiva: What did he say?

Johnny: He's a eunich

PirateDiva: I KNEW IT!

SailorLeo: Can't you tell by the spongebbob boxershorts?

Norrie: I KNEW YOU WERE AWAKE!!!!!

SailorLeo: Eh?? No I'm not..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Orlando: **Still gagged!**
Mfph gaggle gargle splutter!

LovelyOne: ...I think i can analyse what he's saying....

Johnny: He said the feather duster is in the closet and asked if you would be a dearie and get it for him and give him a tickle with it...go for the belly, he goes off like tickle me elmo when he's touched there...

Norrie: I won't even ask how you know that....

Johnny: And i would never tell....

Ivebeendeppened: So are we getting our jack/liz ending?

Keira: Well considering ted and terry have been threatened with all kinds of obscenities and blastophemeties since the 56 page script leaked onto the net...I'd say they have thought about it.

Lovethemtigers: I knew that would work!

Johnny: But obviously when they find out who it was they will be pressing charges for verbal assault...

Lovethemtigers: Yeah...it wasn't me....it was her **Points at....**

SailorLeo: HEY! I only sent them poop through the mail because they were going to kill off my NORRIE!

Norrie: YOUR Norrie?!

SailorLeo: Hell Yeah!!!

Norrie: Hehehe....I'm her *****!

Thats all folks big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:33 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

omg! YOU'RE FREAKIN' BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:36 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Chiki Mina: I TOLD EVERYONE NEVER TO LOSE THE FAITH!!! If it doesn't work out now and we don't get our ending, your all going to hell on a bicycle!

lmao omg thats so me lool. obsessive positive with a dirty mouth and bad temper. the gift and curse of being puerto rican lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:40 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

haha, but we dont wanna keep orlando, we want johnny!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:50 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

hahaha hilarious!!! i loe this thread... stress reliever... but currently its distracting me from a million page paper about a photocollage.... damn, i think...

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:54 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....I Love it i was talking to Johnny....w0oo00o00oo0....although it would have been nice if he was like I Love u PirateDiva....LOL!!! 2 much to ask? ok...i'll shut up now...LOL!!

spongebob boxers....too funny!

sailorleo sending poop to them hilarious!!! ROFL....
More More More!! LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:02 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ill kepp orli and johnny lol double fun.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:32 PM
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ill kepp orli and johnny lol double fun.

lol, hmm...not such a bad idea...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:37 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Ok....*thinks*

AHA!!! big grin

(And just incase you guys get offensive about your argument SailorLeo and mmoviejunkie...just know that its no real wink and i dont intend for you to even WANT eachother to go to hell :P lol)

**The girls are off on holiday!!!! And guess where they're going!!!**

Taurusbaby: Right...we've been walking around this desert island for hours now!...I think we need to admit defeat...

ChikiMina: NO! a good 'shipper NEVER gives up! ...besides..we need to get there before those nobs as KTTC get there first!!

PirateDiva: I wouldn't worry there really...it's not like its johnny they will be after...

ivebeendeppened: I WOULD resort to murder if they even tried it...

SailorLeo: **Lying down in her bikini and soaking up the sun**
Well you can keep your hands off Norrie for a start.

PirateDiva: I think we all know that by now...

Willofthewisp: Why are you sun bathing? We're all going to die of starvation and your catching the raise?

SailorLeo: But Norrie said he likes my skin that lovely golden colour...

mmoviejunkie: What? Like a cooked chicken?

SailorLeo: oh...go to hell and die!

mmoviejunkie: Shouldn't it be; 'die and go to hell'??

SailorLeo: yes...but THAT would be less painful...

**Bwa Ha Ha looks around the tiny little island and suddenly spots something...**

Bwa ha ha: GUYS! over there!!

LovelyOne: Oh my god! It's...it's....its...who the hell is it?!

KateLovesPirate: its the skinny pirate with the wooden eye!!

PirateDiva: ITS SPAGHETTI!

**everyone looks around at her...**

Ivebeendeppened: Quick! After him! Maybe he can tell us where Johnny is!!!!!!

**The girls run toward the skinny little man like a stampede

Raghetti: Ah! I KNEW MY NEW FOUND FAME WOULD MAKE ME ATTRACTIVE TO THE OPPOSITE SEX!!

Chiki Mina: WE WANT JOHNNY! WE WANT JOHNNY!

SailorLeo: jOHNNY?! WE WANT BLOODY NORRINGTON!!!

Anonymous Poster: WE WANT WILL!

LovelyOne: **Rolls her eyes**
Theres always one isn't there...

Raghetti: Well...atleast they're not from KTTC...now they were barbaric...this lost are just crazy...

PirateDiva: Have you seen Johnny?

Raghetti: Maybe...what's it worth?

mmoviejunkie: Have you met our friend Chiki Mina?....

Chiki Mina: Hey! No fair! I don't wanna trade!

**Gore sees the commotion and comes over**

Gore: Excuse me ladies? Can i help you?

LovelyOne: Yes you bloody well can! Get the writers out here right now! We demand that they make it a jack/liz ending!

Gore: I would but they're tied up with the people from KTTC at the moment i'm afraid....they're trying to convince him into making Jack officially gay...

Ivebeendeppened: fat chance! he's all man!

Willofthewisp: ...but in all fairness...we HAVE seen him walk...

**Suddenly a trailor door opens and fantastical light explodes out of it as a god-like man steps out...in slow motion he walks towards Gore Verinski..**

PirateDiva: I would pee my pants but I would be very un-lady-like....

Johnny: Is there a problem out here?

SailorLeo: no problem at all...have you seen Norrington??

Johnny: not your guys again...I thought id seen the last of you when you went through my underwear draws and them sold some of it on E-bay...

Pirate Diva: I would NEVER sell your underwear on Ebay...

Johnny: So what do you do with it?

PirateDiva: I wear it...whatelse?

Johnny: I like your style!

Ivebeendeppened: Your so pretty...

Johnny: see??? ...that just proves that its not the air-brush effect! I AM this beautiful!

SailorLeo: **Impatient**
I want my Norrie!!

**A trailor door opens, and NORRIE appears, looking around for something...then...**

Norrie: I thought i heard...Oh! It is! SAILOR!! I thought i was never going to see you again!

**SailorLeo runs upto him and he puts her over his shoulder, whilst carrying her back into his trailor**

SailorLeo: **Shouting over to the girls**
Don't wait up for me! I may be a while!!

Norrie: Am i still your B**ch??

SailorLeo: Do you even have to ask???

**the girls all look on in amazement...but it doesnt last for long as they realise that Johnny actually IS standing infront of them**

Gore: So what can i do you for?

PirateDiva: We just want Johnny...

ChikiMina: And a happy ending...

Johnny: I've told you before you can have both!

Gore: Its either you lot or the KTTC people....one of you will be bitterly disappointed...

Johnny: And i will be equally disappointed if i don't get heroic ending...

Gore: Johnny we've shot the ending..you know what is going to happen...

PirateDiva: Care to tell?

Johnny: **Winking**
I'll tell you later...

Ivebeendeppened: And then you can tell me, right?

Johnny: If i told you I would have to kill you...

KatelovesPirate: Thats not fair...you can't tell one and not the rest of us...

Johnny: But theres over 100 of you here! If i told everyone then we would have to do a different ending!

LovelyOne: One that would be more jack/liz friendly?

Johnny: I cant say

ChikiMina: Oh poo on you!...But not literally obviously because thats just unbelieveably gross...

Johnny: And i would press charges...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:43 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lmao

omg thats so me that its scary lmao. i forgot to continue my rp lol. this is great. im actually scary on this one lol yay

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:45 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

T. Maria you're my hero! this is the best thing EVER!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:49 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yay! i was in onebig grin

very funny T.Mariasmile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:51 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

chiki mina finish your rp!!
i loved it !!! big grin

mmoviejunkie

lol, oh t. maria!

continue!!

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by T.Maria
chiki mina finish your rp!!
i loved it !!! big grin
im going to print your stuff and put it in a treasue chest i made and read it whenever i feel sad.....omg.....i'd sing to you but it wouldn't be very effective via internet

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM