KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"

Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Here's a rumor that's been going around...It's not 100 percent true yet, but it sounds pretty good to me.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The extra "cameo" appearance for the episode "Justice" is NOT Batman but it is...Martian Manhunter. you never see him but you do see a bag of half eaten oreos left beside Clark when someone "saves" him.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:48 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Since when was Cyborg in the JLA???
Wasn't he always a Titan?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:39 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Smallville is like "Ultimate Superman": most canon be damned

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 07:43 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Here's a rumor that's been going around...It's not 100 percent true yet, but it sounds pretty good to me.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The extra "cameo" appearance for the episode "Justice" is NOT Batman but it is...Martian Manhunter. you never see him but you do see a bag of half eaten oreos left beside Clark when someone "saves" him.
Thats hilarious!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:29 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Lol that's awesome.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 07:00 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I don't get the reference, but okay. I'm not absolutely into DC

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 08:26 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Dan-El
I don't get the reference, but okay. I'm not absolutely into DC

The Manhunter was obsessed with Oreo's in the comics (now they're called Chocos for copyright reasons.) And there was a whole comic dedicated to him getting over the addiction. It really was an addiction, he lived his life by them.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:09 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Marth18
I see, sorry then lol. I didn't really know what his name was, actually i kinda figured it was the atom but not captain atom

Now, now...wait...do you mean the little guy or the guy that no one likes and that everyone is happy when he dies?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:02 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? lol the guy that can shrink and shit

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:55 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Marth18
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? lol the guy that can shrink and shit

That's the Atom then.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
josh3002
B-ball

what bout flash hes da best

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:50 AM
josh3002 is currently offline Click here to Send josh3002 a Private Message Find more posts by josh3002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Go back to the top of this page and read the spoiler wink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:29 PM
LordFear

darn so there is no chance of it being Darkseid???

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:46 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From TV Guide;

SMALLVILLE
In January, Lana(Kristin KreuK)will finally give Lex(Michael Rosenbaum)an answer to his marriage proposal. A jealous Clark(Tom Welling)keeps himself distracted with his ongoing quest to collar all the Phantom Zone fugitives he inadvertently let escape in the season premiere. He'll take a short break to help the Justice League on their first mission, another sign that he's moving closer to his super-destiny. Green Arrow(Justin Hartley)rounds up past guest stars Flash(Kyle Gallner), Cybrog(LeeThompson Young)and Aquaman(Alan Ritchson)to deal with Luthorcorp's mysterious 'Project 33.1', which is studying people with special abilities.

Oh HELL yes! big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:48 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

SWEET!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:14 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

They really should put green lantern in there instead of batman since in Batman Begins he's a rich guy studying to be a fighter and it would have been cool to see the ring in action.smile

It's all about good and evil until a wicked hot chick shows up

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 12:51 PM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Plus I cant remember who said it but they around this time Bruce would be training in China or Japan, wherever he does it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 12:53 PM
LordFear

Bruce Wayne forever

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 01:24 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

What do you think, guys: Hal Jordon, John Stewart, or Kyle Rayner (for Green Lantern)?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:47 PM