KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"

Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
(please log in to view the image)

Merry Christmas! Do with the image what you will!

Woah, that is indeed freaking cool.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg are the same actors, as well as the Flash/Impulse (depends on what the producers want to run with, no pun intended).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:24 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The only thing that worries me is Cyborg.

His costume/outfit is seriously god-awful. It looks like an already-bad Halloween costume gone awry.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:17 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by H. S. 6
The only thing that worries me is Cyborg.

His costume/outfit is seriously god-awful. It looks like an already-bad Halloween costume gone awry.

It doesn't look that bad! I kind of like it, though I am disappointed that they aren't going with the half-machine look.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:45 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It doesn't look that bad! I kind of like it, though I am disappointed that they aren't going with the half-machine look.

Ugh... sick

To each his own, I guess. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ugh... sick

To each his own, I guess. stick out tongue

Or her...even her own.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
josh3002
B-ball

martain manhunter was already in the show in the episode static hes the one who saved clark

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 05:06 AM
josh3002 is currently offline Click here to Send josh3002 a Private Message Find more posts by josh3002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I agree w/ you

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 11:50 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by josh3002
martain manhunter was already in the show in the episode static hes the one who saved clark

We know that, but we assumed that since all the other guest stars were coming back, so was he. Sadly, he won't be back until Labyrinth.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 06:49 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg are the same actors, as well as the Flash/Impulse (depends on what the producers want to run with, no pun intended).

It's been confirmed that it's Impulse. smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 03:52 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's been confirmed that it's Impulse. smile

Yeah, I read that on Kryptonsite too, but the guy said his outfit would be more reminescent of Impulse, but in the previews, with the coloration, it looks more like the Flash. So though it's confirmed, I'm still skeptical. They seem to be switching around a few things this season, so I wouldn't be suprised if this was one of them.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:24 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Got mine from TWoP. Hmmmm

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:55 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Justice cant get any better! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lana wont be in it!
(I dind'nt know if I should put the spoiler thing on but I did it anyway)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:02 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Wow what did Kal do to get banned?? blink

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:44 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

They said he was making "obscene posts", but I checked his post history, and there's only been one that could be consider obscene, and it's not too obscene at that.

At least compared to the rest of the guys in that thread.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:24 PM
wuTa

When is the episode suppose to air? If I miss it I'm gonna have to kick myself in the balls, and I don't want to do that.

Yea, isn't that the whole purpose of calling him Cyborg. With the outfit that they have him in they might as well call him "The Tinman".

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:28 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL8Hwq28PA
Alas, I was holding myself off from watching the preview until it was closer to the episode, but I couldn't wait any longer.....Holy moly! I can't wait for this episode.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 12:56 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

They should put Ollie in the opening credits. who cares if he's a temporary character, he's awesome.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 02:01 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Official description smile

THE GREEN ARROW CALLS ON THE FLASH, AQUAMAN AND CYBORG TO FORM A LEAGUE OF SUPERHEROES The Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) sends out for reinforcements and Bart Allan, a.k.a. The Flash (guest star Kyle Gallner), Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and Cyborg (guest star Lee Thompson Young) return to Smallville to help him take down LuthorCorp's secret lab. During a break-in at the LuthorCorp facility, Bart is captured and tortured by Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Clark (Tom Welling) sets off to rescue him but is felled by meteor rock. An alarmed Chloe (Allison Mack) goes to Oliver for help, and the newly formed "justice league" springs into action to rescue Clark and Bart.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 03:01 AM