KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ant-Man, The Movie

Ant-Man, The Movie
Started by: PlasticMan411

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Looks good so far.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 06:22 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Looks alright.

I agree........shock horror

another trailer might change things.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 08:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

The trailer seems like a carbon ripoff of the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. Paul Rudd arrested, Cool music, Paul Rudd shirtless, some action, wacky joke.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 03:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
The trailer seems like a carbon ripoff of the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. Paul Rudd arrested, Cool music, Paul Rudd shirtless, some action, wacky joke.

It didn't remind me of GOTG at all.

I honestly think this movie's gonna Rock.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 10:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

GOTG was a much more appealing trailer than this.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 12:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Golgo13
GOTG was a much more appealing trailer than this.

Both trailers are underwhelming. Hopefully antman turns out as great as GotG did.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 02:18 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The later ones weren't...but hey each to their own.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 05:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yellowjacket's origin revealed - Spoilers

http://www.newsarama.com/23193-ant-...d-spoilers.html

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:37 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ant-Man Prelude book featuring Hank Pym

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=25811

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 06:26 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Ant-Man Prelude book featuring Hank Pym

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=25811

Now that's the kind of thing I like to get me hyped before watching a new Superhero movie.

I'd take this any day over a whole load of movie trailers which will probably just spoil the movie.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 10:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

This movie is gonna be good.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 12:17 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yep. Marvel hasn't let us down yet with an Origin Movie/1st in a New Franchise Movie.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 02:05 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yah, I have confidence in Marvel/Disney as well, insofar as how the quality of the film.

Thing is, I just don't give a shit about Ant-Man.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 02:29 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Yah, I have confidence in Marvel/Disney as well, insofar as how the quality of the film.

Thing is, I just don't give a shit about Ant-Man.

Yeah. I will likely see it out of loyalty, but it's the one Marvel Studios film I've never been jacked for, even when Edgar Wright was in the director's chair. They really need to convince me once I sit in the theatre and the lights go down.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 03:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

So anyone else worried we haven't seen much? I get that A2 comes out first but short of a cameo in A2 I feel like they are dropping the ball with Antman.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:25 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah they did a lot more advance marketing for GOTG last year. A lot more.

Could Marvel have just grown too confident after the massive success of Guardians?

Or perhaps they're just waiting for Avengers to be out before they go all out with Ant-Man.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:10 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So anyone else worried we haven't seen much? I get that A2 comes out first but short of a cameo in A2 I feel like they are dropping the ball with Antman.

nope im not worried.. marvel will start to promote antman soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 05:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

So only about 3 months away, and still no trailer...

I'm starting to feel like Marvel knows this is a dud, especially in that Marvel isn't promoting this at SDCC.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 02:11 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So only about 3 months away, and still no trailer...

I'm starting to feel like Marvel knows this is a dud, especially in that Marvel isn't promoting this at SDCC.

trailer could be attached to age of ultron.. besides once age of ultron opens then they'll start to promote this...

(please log in to view the image)

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 02:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

That's only 2 1/2 months out, that would be some scrub marketing for a ---million dollar budget film.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 05:27 AM