KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): « First ... « 294 295 [296] 297 298 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tainted_Angel18
Cpt. Jack my PILF

WøøT

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:03 PM
Tainted_Angel18 is currently offline Click here to Send Tainted_Angel18 a Private Message Find more posts by Tainted_Angel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Hello again, 'Great Work' person!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 12:19 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.filmsite.org/filmkisses25.html

Well well well, the sparrabeth kiss made yet another list of memorable and passionate movie kisses. True, there is also a willabeth kiss in there, but if you just read the description and look at the pictures regarding DMC, you'll see we're not the only ones who see these two as soulmates.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 01:36 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tainted_Angel18
Cpt. Jack my PILF

omg kewl!

Old Post May 13th, 2009 03:00 AM
Tainted_Angel18 is currently offline Click here to Send Tainted_Angel18 a Private Message Find more posts by Tainted_Angel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Yay, recognition!

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:20 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

finally!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 01:51 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 06:57 AM
SparrabethRose

On a random note, I just changed my sig to a new Sparrabeth set! I was inspired by Cobra Starship's song "Good Girls Go Bad". :-P Jack really does bring out the bad girl in Elizabeth!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:21 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...urth-pirat.html

Um, is it just me, or does this sound like we could have had a chance at some serious sparrabeth? Am I just overly hopeful, interpreting things wrong? WTF??? What was going to be the point of her being in the movie (and Orlando Bloom NOT)? Please, ladies, I need some more eyes on this.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:20 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

Darn it! The link doesn't work. miffed: Can you post it again? I'm DYING to see if Sparrabeth could have been a possibility. Hey, you never know. T&T seemed to have a soft spot for them. big grin

[EDIT]

Never mind, I saw this link in your other post and it worked there. smile OH MY GOSH!!!

quote:
Over the course of a lonely decade, would the loopy, eye-shadow-smeared embrace of Capt. Jack Sparrow start to look attractive to the husband-deprived Mrs. Turner?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! Oh, so we're not the only people out there who think this. So much for Willabeth being set in stone! laughing No, Willo, it's definitely not just you. Sparrabeth did indeed have a chance, as that article hinted....except that Keira decided to ruin it for us. Thanks honey, thanks a lot.

Last edited by SparrabethRose on Jun 12th, 2009 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 05:18 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Could you imagine someone else playing her? I'm not sure if that would ruin the movie or not. It would mean finally seeing sparrabeth on the big screen, but would they have the same chemistry? What if the actress was bad? It would seem like he was cheating on our Liz. I don't know. I'm glad the link worked on the other thread.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 05:08 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

The following is taken from tvtropes.com's category of "fan-preferred couples." This is a wiki that points out a lot of trends and recurring themes in different mediums...and it's a lot more fun than it sounds, so I still love the website. But take a look here:

"There are some Batsh*t insane fans of Pirates of the Caribbean who claim that Elizabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow are soul mates (and that Jack is a far more feminist choice then Will Turner). On the other hand, there are a (lot fewer, much less verbal, not insane) few fans who think that Jack and Will are better together. The canon pairing is Will/Elizabeth.
Some of the Jack/Will shippers are pretty batsh*t, though neither they nor the Jack/Elizabeth shippers can hold a candle to some of the psychopaths who ship(ped) Jack/Norrington.
There were some epic Ship Wars (pun intended) involving Anamaria, back when the first movie came out."

So apparently, we sparrabethers are something of a novelty to the mainstream fans. Maybe we're just enlightened to another plain of existence in the POTC fan world?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ woot! go us!! except for bloomaholic...we gave her such a hard time, poor thing...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:02 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Well we don't know who's going to direct the next movie so. Who would guys pick to play Lizzie? Maybe Keira will sign on again I know she said no to it but who knows

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:01 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I wonder if they signed on Natalie Portman or Emmy Rossum if many people could tell the difference. I'd want Keira, though.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 07:40 AM
SparrabethRose

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp

So apparently, we sparrabethers are something of a novelty to the mainstream fans. Maybe we're just enlightened to another plain of existence in the POTC fan world?

Oh, so true! laughing Other people must be blind not to see the awesomeness of Sparrabeth.

I don't think I'd want another actress coming in to play Lizzy. It would just be like having somebody else playing Jack Sparrow. Well, not really, since Jack belongs to Johnny alone, but I think you get what I mean. wink Plus, it would seem wrong to have Jack and Lizzy interact and not have the rightful actress playing Elizabeth. If I had to choose another actress, I think I'd have to choose Natalie Portman, though. smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 02:46 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I don't know...I kind of can't stand Natalie Portman. On a philosophical note, I'm sure the underlying reason we all love sparrabeth is because of Johnny and Keira's chemistry. What if this next woman were to have none whatsoever with him? I know, I know, it sounds impossible to have chemistry with him, but even Johnny has some bombs out there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 04:01 PM
SparrabethRose

I've only seen Natalie in the second Star Wars movie (I laughed so hard at the horrible acting), but I think they had Keira be her double or something like that because they look so similar. That's the only reason why I'd choose her. big grin

Yes, Keira and Johnny have amazing chemistry, despite what Johnny says is the awkward age difference. I find it hard to believe he feels too awkward around her. wink They have such a history throughout the films and their characters are so established that I don't think any other woman could run in there and take over Elizabeth. Plus, Johnny and the woman would have to start all over chemistry wise. That would just be taking a step backwards. no

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:09 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sigh, why do so many songs seem to describe their story so well?

Thank You For Loving Me
(Jon Bon Jovi / Richie Sambora)

It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Chorus
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Repeat chorus

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me

Solo

Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Repeat chorus

When I couldn't fly
Oh, you gave me wings
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me,
For loving me

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:28 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Here's another song
"Please Don't Leave Me"-Pink

Da da da da, da da da da
Da da da da-da da

I don't know if I can yell any louder
How many time I've kicked you outta here?
Or said something insulting?
Da da da da-da
I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything
I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is... broken

Da da da-da da
Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

How did I become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
But baby I don't mean it
I mean it, I promise

Da da da-da da
Please don't leave me
Da da da-da da
[ Pink Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
Please don't leave me
Da da da-da da
Please, don't leave me

I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
And I need you, I'm sorry.

Da da da da, da da da da
Da da da da-da da
Please, please don't leave me

Baby please don't leave me
No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me no no no
You say I don't need you but it's always gonna come right back,
It's gonna come right back to this.
Please, don't leave me.
No.
No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me, oh no no no.

Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 03:15 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote