KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

tenebrous, aegis and the celestials
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 05:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Apparently numerous Celestials can fuse in order to become more powerful?:

(please log in to view the image)

Anyone know about that?
Yes. You should have just PM'ed me bro. I could have given you all the details.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 06:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

PM'ing now...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 11:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just noticed this...

Evidently when a Celestial is destroyed, their energy returns to The White Hot Room, where it awaits rebirth:
(please log in to view the image)

...Which implies that Celestials stem from the Phoenix Force's home.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i'd mentioned that a while ago. i found the random mention of the whr (it happened a couple iirc) a bit odd but thought it was cool that it simply wasn't forgotten. it could use some expanding upon.....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It made me lol that Dentry was simply able to... Sense that. confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 07:52 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it really was so completely random that it almost didn't make sense. it WOULD seem to imply a connection between the celetials and the PF though. wonder if that will ever be expanded upon...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Meh, the whole 'Kang Affair' was riddled with plot-holes. That said, I'd be surprised if the relationship between the PF/WHR/Celestials was ever mentioned again. /shrug

Real shame, too. That story had massive potential, and presented a perfect opportunity to reintroduce some obscure, yet badass, characters into Marvel canon(namely Doom 2099 and Iron Man 2020), but I digress...

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 14th, 2014 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:00 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol yeah, doom especially was very cool. im 2020 always had potential but always fell well short--never was as powerful as he should have been. i loved kang's team though. cool seeing stryfe in particular though the fight against mag's x-team sucked hard. and i agree--we'll never see the celestials/pf connection again i don't think, though with that psycho dentry, who knows i guess. wonder when he'll be back. be interesting to see him take on hype or blue marvel instead of just beating up thor....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm curious if Remender actually thought that out, or if he thought the WHR was a new creation considering Sentry was apparently in there as well.

Or if Remender's Whr is simply a cosmic Heavan for anything cosmicy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 12:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'm curious if Remender actually thought that out, or if he thought the WHR was a new creation considering Sentry was apparently in there as well.

Probably the latter. Remender isn't all that familiar with the histories of the characters he writes, unlike Hickman.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:46 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote