KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Alex Jones, WRONG!

Alex Jones, WRONG!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones, WRONG!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...ction&hl=en

Yes, Alex Jones is wrong and that's one reason I don't take him seriously. All those who agree conspiracy nuts don't know what they're talking about, you have every right to laugh after watching the video.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:38 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

wrong about what?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:12 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
wrong about what?
A terrorism attack in October.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:50 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah as I have said before,I dont always take EVERYTHING he says seriously just 9-11 because its not just him saying it was an inside job by the government,its countless of other very people he brings on as guests that are credible people and experts in the field is why I take him serious on what he says about 9-11.other stuff like that I just take in with a grain of salt.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah as I have said before,I dont always take EVERYTHING he says seriously just 9-11 because its not just him saying it was an inside job by the government,its countless of other very people he brings on as guests that are credible people and experts in the field is why I take him serious on what he says about 9-11.other stuff like that I just take in with a grain of salt.
What like when he says Clinton's as bad as Bush and you thought, "yes, makes perfect sense." even though it doesn't.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:25 PM
Deano

he never said it would definetly happen. he said it might happen.

doesnt change anything. you fail

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Dec 30th, 2006 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Give me a break. He goes on about ALL the predictions that he made that he be believe have come true. Then States the following:

"There is a 90% chance that we are going to see bone shattering, mega attacks, in the united states, canada or england... or isreal, could even be in isreal".

"We're talking about World War 3."

"These are exactly the things that we predicted we would see".

"right now they are really going to do it".

Because he leaves himself an "out" does not excuse him from both being full of sh*t and a fear mongering, over exagerating arse who profits from the fear, insecurity and limited intelligence of others.

Deano, time and again your beliefs in Icke, Jones and others have been shown to be misguided, yet you cling to their words like toilet paper to the hairy ass of life.

For not having the ability to think on your own, for not being able to see these charlatans for what they really are, for not learning from your past mistakes (even ones you have admitted to)...you fail at life.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:24 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
What like when he says Clinton's as bad as Bush and you thought, "yes, makes perfect sense." even though it doesn't.

Dude your memory is horrible.I never said that just because Alex Jones said it I believe it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that I did countless hours of research on Bill Clinton before I came to that conclusion.I read books about him from people that served under him in his administration,thats how I know about Clinton is from that.Many people who wrote these books about his evil doings are people that served under his administration and had access to secret files to be able to say all these things about him.It was THESE people that served under clinton and his administration on why I came to the conclusion that until Bush came along,Clinton was the most corrupted and evil president there was not because of what Alex Jones said.I knew all this long before I ever heard alex jones ever say anything about Clinton.I told you before how many Arkansas state troopers have gone on record saying they had knowledge of all these mysterious deaths of people that knew about scandals that Clinton was involved in as both governor of arkansas and president of the united states how they died under mysterious circumstances when they were about to go public with what they knew.They were even flown into washington to testify before congress to testify about their knowledge but congress never even bothered to call them into testify.Congress these days are too lazy to do anything,they dont care about evil doings of the president,the ones that do,get dismissed as congressmen and fired by high powerful and corrupted people in government.I heard all of that from books I read,I didnt hear ANY of that from alex jones.I told you before just do a google search on "Mena arkansas and bill clinton" and you will see all these links pop up for yourself talking about all these people in arkansas that knew about his scandals he was involved in how they died under very mysterious circumstances.I found that out for myself,it was never anything alex jones said about him that made me believe it.seeing as how horrible your memory is though Im sure you wont remember any of this though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 2nd, 2007 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you sure about that?

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 2nd, 2007 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:18 PM
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Give me a break. He goes on about ALL the predictions that he made that he be believe have come true. Then States the following:

"There is a 90% chance that we are going to see bone shattering, mega attacks, in the united states, canada or england... or isreal, could even be in isreal".

"We're talking about World War 3."

"These are exactly the things that we predicted we would see".

"right now they are really going to do it".

Because he leaves himself an "out" does not excuse him from both being full of sh*t and a fear mongering, over exagerating arse who profits from the fear, insecurity and limited intelligence of others.

Deano, time and again your beliefs in Icke, Jones and others have been shown to be misguided, yet you cling to their words like toilet paper to the hairy ass of life.

For not having the ability to think on your own, for not being able to see these charlatans for what they really are, for not learning from your past mistakes (even ones you have admitted to)...you fail at life.

i dont cling to there words. i believe they have a valid point in the things they say.

why was there a tv programme on mainstream tv called ''david icke: was he right''? its ironic really.

if you fail to see the abyss we are heading into..then you have indeed failed at life. and you dont even have to have icke or jones to spell out thr danger that lies ahead.

the tv programme david icke was he right

good for the morons who think they know him when in fact they dont

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...Was+He+Right%3F

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 09:18 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

i dont cling to there words. i believe they have a valid point in the things they say.

No, you post their words and thoughts rather than using your own. Big difference.

why was there a tv programme on mainstream tv called ''david icke: was he right''? its ironic really.

Don't tell me that you are saying that because there was some mainstream program about Icke that any of his sh*t is valid. And that program was more than likely on for the same purpose tabloids are sold.

if you fail to see the abyss we are heading into..then you have indeed failed at life.

Awe, deano, same old tricks. You have no idea what I see or fail to see, because you have never listened to anything I have ever stated regarding my position on many the issues I have posted. So before you feel the need to comment on what I can or cannot see, know what you are comenting about.

and you dont even have to have icke or jones to spell out thr danger that lies ahead.

No, only the weak of mind need those fools to point them in any direction, whatever direction that may be.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 11:06 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Thats why he got arrested i suppose, caught on video heresmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNS-fJ-uDjs

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:04 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I fail? laughing

Dude your memory is horrible.I never said that just because Alex Jones said it I believe it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that I did countless hours of research on Bill Clinton before I came to that conclusion.I read books about him from people that served under him in his administration,thats how I know about Clinton is from that.Many people who wrote these books about his evil doings are people that served under his administration and had access to secret files to be able to say all these things about him.It was THESE people that served under clinton and his administration on why I came to the conclusion that until Bush came along,Clinton was the most corrupted and evil president there was not because of what Alex Jones said.I knew all this long before I ever heard alex jones ever say anything about Clinton.I told you before how many Arkansas state troopers have gone on record saying they had knowledge of all these mysterious deaths of people that knew about scandals that Clinton was involved in as both governor of arkansas and president of the united states how they died under mysterious circumstances when they were about to go public with what they knew.They were even flown into washington to testify before congress to testify about their knowledge but congress never even bothered to call them into testify.Congress these days are too lazy to do anything,they dont care about evil doings of the president,the ones that do,get dismissed as congressmen and fired by high powerful and corrupted people in government.I heard all of that from books I read,I didnt hear ANY of that from alex jones.I told you before just do a google search on "Mena arkansas and bill clinton" and you will see all these links pop up for yourself talking about all these people in arkansas that knew about his scandals he was involved in how they died under very mysterious circumstances.I found that out for myself,it was never anything alex jones said about him that made me believe it.seeing as how horrible your memory is though Im sure you wont remember any of this though. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You could've just said the first two sentences, i's all I've read and I say, okay, my mistake.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:05 PM
Mr Parker

Well in past conversations I had with you about Clinton and when i would bring up points like that to you, it would just seem to go through one ear and out the other with you and you never remembered anything i told you so it gets frustrating having to repeat things to you time after time.If this had just been the FIRST time that had happened,I would have just said it in a couple sentences but this is like the UMPTEENTH time I have had to say this to you so I am doing my best to try and make you remember it THIS time where I got my information.

You seem to be the same with the democrats and Bill Clinton as my aunt is with the republicans and George Bush.She listens to me and believes me on everything I tell her about how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton is but when I try to talk to her about Bush and his prior knowledge of 9-11 and his involvement in it,everything i say to her about Bush and that just goes through one ear and out the other with her because she is a republican and since she is a die hard republican,unfortunately she will listen to me and believe me on everything I say about Clinton being a republican and all but she is too close minded about Bush since she is a republican and that seems to be the way you are with the democrats and Bill Clinton.you dont want to check out these books and sources I refer you to so you can see for yourself.If you would be objective about Clinton and check out the sources i refer you to then I would not have to type so much to try and get my point across. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 4th, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:49 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well in past conversations I had with you about Clinton and when i would bring up points like that to you, it would just seem to go through one ear and out the other with you and you never remembered anything i told you so it gets frustrating having to repeat things to you time after time.If this had just been the FIRST time that had happened,I would have just said it in a couple sentences but this is like the UMPTEENTH time I have had to say this to you so I am doing my best to try and make you remember it THIS time where I got my information.

You seem to be the same with the democrats and Bill Clinton as my aunt is with the republicans and George Bush.She listens to me and believes me on everything I tell her about how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton is but when I try to talk to her about Bush and his prior knowledge of 9-11 and his involvement in it,everything i say to her about Bush and that just goes through one ear and out the other with her because she is a republican and since she is a die hard republican,unfortunately she will listen to me and believe me on everything I say about Clinton being a republican and all but she is too close minded about Bush since she is a republican and that seems to be the way you are with the democrats and Bill Clinton.you dont want to check out these books and sources I refer you to so you can see for yourself.If you would be objective about Clinton and check out the sources i refer you to then I would not have to type so much to try and get my point across. big grin
I'l admit Clinton has doe some ba things to become president, but that's no secret. Clinton as bad as the Republicans and the rest... Nah. Clinton's smart, smooth and uses his brain. He'sabout as much as a puppet as LBJ.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 10:44 PM
Mr Parker

Of course he's smart and smooth and uses his brain so does Bush,doesnt mean Clinton isnt evil though. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush.

That a propaganda lie dissemiated to conspiracy theorists in order to prevent them from learning the true source of world conspiracy

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:42 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course he's smart and smooth and uses his brain so does Bush,
no expression
doesnt mean Clinton isnt evil though. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush.
I doubt they are buddies, seeing as Clinton despises Bush.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 09:33 PM
Mr Parker

Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.and when he became president,the dead body count didnt stop when he was governor,it continued when he was president of people having knowledge of Clintons past winding up as mysterious dead bodys. there is this one video I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.I already said all this in my previous post,Im not going to keep repeating myself because you wont listen or refuse to check out my sources I give you.dont talk to me about he is not evil until you read this book which I referred to you before called The Secret Life Of Bill Clinton or Crossfire by L.D Brown.these books document all that and Clintons long time connections to Bush and the CIA.when you have read these books,pm me and say all you want about how Clinton isnt buddies with Bush,till then you got no argument and i wont listen to your defense of him.Like i said,your like my aunt is with George Bush,she refuses to check out my sources I give her that Bush had knowledge of 9-11 but will gladly believe anything horrible i say about Clinton.you proved that your as bad with clinton as she is with bush with your hilarious comment of "you cant go wrong voting for the democrats." when there is no difference between the two parties because they both sleep in bed together. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont mean that literal of course.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 10th, 2007 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 10:58 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.and when he became president,the dead body count didnt stop when he was governor,it continued when he was president of people having knowledge of Clintons past winding up as mysterious dead bodys. there is this one video I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.I already said all this in my previous post,Im not going to keep repeating myself because you wont listen or refuse to check out my sources I give you.dont talk to me about he is not evil until you read this book which I referred to you before called The Secret Life Of Bill Clinton or Crossfire by L.D Brown.these books document all that and Clintons long time connections to Bush and the CIA.when you have read these books,pm me and say all you want about how Clinton isnt buddies with Bush,till then you got no argument and i wont listen to your defense of him.Like i said,your like my aunt is with George Bush,she refuses to check out my sources I give her that Bush had knowledge of 9-11 but will gladly believe anything horrible i say about Clinton.you proved that your as bad with clinton as she is with bush with your hilarious comment of "you cant go wrong voting for the democrats." when there is no difference between the two parties because they both sleep in bed together. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont mean that literal of course.
Perhaps some unbiased research is required.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:20 PM