KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms

Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms
Started by: Molly Hayes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

will somebody please ban this old man already?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:50 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Weird? Weird is a 45 year old man coming onto an internet forum pretending to be a 17 year old girl.

Don't worry about responding. I can wait until someone comes along a quotes me.

True, very weird it is.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by soin2cal
A she, not a hemessed

...wow...

Didn't you jsut say to be careful? But you take it he's a she just because he said so in his profile?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I am meaning being careful of older men that i talk to.
I do not mind talking to women older because they arent usually weirdos, men are. It is more common in men than women.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:57 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

some 45 year old man has fixated himself on me
and types paragraph after paragraph to lure my attention.

how............hot *pinches nipples*

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:58 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

messed

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:00 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by soin2cal
I am meaning being careful of older men that i talk to.
I do not mind talking to women older because they arent usually weirdos, men are. It is more common in men than women.

BULLSHIT

I thought about adding something, but that basically sums it up.

What do ya know, now I did.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:00 PM
drewforever

whatmessed?
I know that women can be weirdos too, but how many weirdos , that actually try to harm people are women? Not half as many as they are men.
Therefore i am fine about talking to older women, as long as they too have a webcam for proof.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:03 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just asked my mum to see what I had types and she wanted to see why I had so many people on ignore and looked at what they said. She doesn't want me coming on this site anymore cause of these weird old men who keep trying to say I am 45 and even older than them. So I guess this is my last post. I hope you, enjoy talking sexy to little girls young enough to be your kids and increasing your post counts. Maybe one day you'll meet your own someones and start a families yourselves. I would guess you spend so much time posting on here you don't do much in the real world but perhaps you'll meet them from cyber space, although that's a bit icky meeting someone off the net. Now i'm back at school i couldn't post much anyway.

Bye

I'm young and female, but tough, I love coffee

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:04 PM
Molly Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Set a random password, then logout and delete the forums from your bookmarks.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:07 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

laughing

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:09 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Molly Hayes
I just asked my mum to see what I had types and she wanted to see why I had so many people on ignore and looked at what they said. She doesn't want me coming on this site anymore cause of these weird old men who keep trying to say I am 45 and even older than them. So I guess this is my last post. I hope you, enjoy talking sexy to little girls young enough to be your kids and increasing your post counts. Maybe one day you'll meet your own someones and start a families yourselves. I would guess you spend so much time posting on here you don't do much in the real world but perhaps you'll meet them from cyber space, although that's a bit icky meeting someone off the net. Now i'm back at school i couldn't post much anyway.

Bye

Wow, you are certainly an isolated individual, aren't you ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:09 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Hmm you are not so young to decide what forums you go ontomessed I understood you, i also thought you were what you said you were, now i am confused. No one is a weirdo on here, as far as i know. If they were, just avoid those.
I know, it is kind of hard to understand, for example, why leave hereif you say you are 16? Leaving makes it suspiscious.I think you will find that people are generally playing when they say your that age, i had this when i startd coming on here, took it rather heartly at first.
She does have a point though. People are far too jokey at times, people are not always aware that you are only kidding.

Last edited by drewforever on Jan 7th, 2007 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:10 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

You guys are so mean..........what if you're wrong??

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:11 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Who wants to bet this is just another "Cry Wolf"... 2-3 days ago he/she said the same thing "I'm not coming back, waa-waa-waa", but low and behold, it reared it's ugly head again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by debbiejo
You guys are so mean..........what if you're wrong??

"Inconceivable!"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

who are you aiming atstick out tongue?
Well i am used to this nowlaughing out loud though if this person is new to this forum, she may not be, i wish people would consider that.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:13 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Molly Hayes

Bye

What would your kid think if he/she knew you were pretending to be a 17 year old girl on the internet?

Besides, I don't know too many 17 year old girls who show their mums what they do on the internet.

Just a word of advice. Next time, don't be such a parody of what you think a 17 year old girl would act like, just act normal.

Also, your poor grammar and intentional typos are not very good at looking like unintentional mistakes.

And, finally, don't act like you used to act. Whenever you create these sock accounts you say something inflammatory as though your new persona doesn't know they're insulting or trolling. It's one of your trademarks and the major reason why your new accounts are so easily spotted.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Last edited by Devil King on Jan 7th, 2007 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:26 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

and spamming the forum with the same troll topic over and over.

predictable and pathetic little person.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:30 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Besides, I don't know too many 17 year old girls who show their mums what they do on the internet.
I suppose that is true........hmm

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:32 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote