KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Villains United in my Marvel universe?

Villains United in my Marvel universe?
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Villians United would be cool.

Give me:

Spot
Shocker
Klaw
Bullseye
Taskmaster
Grey Gargoyle

Random Names I came up with erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:07 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mastermind villains could never work together. They just scheme for their own ends.

That's why they have lesser minded, more simple money seeking henchmen to serve them.

And what makes you think Magneto would collaborate with the god of mischief and lies, the devil's son, and the biggest egomaniacal on the planet? Or any other villain for that matter. confused

Indeed.

If anything It's going to be the Hood(head boss) with a few other close subordinates running the majority of street levelers and c-z listers at marvel.

Most of the big names would never work together or long enough to form a huge organisation. Somehow worked at DC with the threat of mind wiping from the league but at marvel most of these guys have there own little areas were the registration crap isn't going to bother them.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:45 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sinister is building an army he has Horseman Gambit, Exodus, Frenzy, Random, etc who just went to him in the X-Men Annual.

Sinister's big plan?

Raise an army of enough crappy characters and hopefully Marvel will be so desperate for a decent villain they will bring him back into comics laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:56 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dude, they have a perfect opportunity to bring back Apocalypse and finally make him stop jobbing. I mean, the Celestials just snagged him and told him it's time to pay up. So why settle for a 2nd rate villain, when you can bring back Marvel Earth's greatest villain to his full glory? evil face Sinister's cool, but Marvel seems to keep screwing their good characters, and unfortunately, he's been one of those getting screwed for awhile. erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:18 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Grimm22
Sinister's big plan?

Raise an army of enough crappy characters and hopefully Marvel will be so desperate for a decent villain they will bring him back into comics laughing

Beast: Diabolically clever!

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:56 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote