KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respek The All-Father Odin

Respek The All-Father Odin
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

This pisses me off. no expression

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 12:36 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soujaboy

Why?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:40 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Why, were you going to make this thread?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:45 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Why, were you going to make this thread?

I created this thread about a month or two ago, but was never able to complete it due to school and sports. Another "Respect The All Father Odin" thread was unnecessary and a slap to the face.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:24 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I created this thread about a month or two ago, but was never able to complete it due to school and sports. Another "Respect The All Father Odin" thread was unnecessary and a slap to the face.
to be honest i couldn't view any of the scans of your respect thread of odin.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:27 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:39 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Ethereal
smile

He's just mad cause yours is better. stick out tongue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:45 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey Souja? He probably didn't even know about it. I never saw it when it was made, so it didn't get added to the directory (I add what I can but I'm not perfect). So it's not really a reason to get upset..

erm

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey Souja? He probably didn't even know about it. I never saw it when it was made, so it didn't get added to the directory (I add what I can but I'm not perfect). So it's not really a reason to get upset..

erm

thumb up

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 05:42 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

III. Feats/Capabilities

Traps Loki's spirit in a mortal body, striped of his power. (Thor Annual #21)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

IV. Mystical Items/Weapons

Odin's Eye. " Can reveal secrets of the universe." ( Thor v1 #167)

(please log in to view the image)

Odin endowes his Odin Force to The Belt of Power, Thor uses this power belt/armor to double his strength plus, and eventually defeats an uber powered Thanos that would threaten the universe. ( Thor v2 #527)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:59 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

II. Battles ( Thor v2 #514)

A weakened Odin defeats The Dark God Zelia, this particular Dark God was supposed to be as strong as Odin/Pantheon God. She also had Odin' Power. Well, Odin reclaims the power she stole from him, and scatters The Dark Gods among the solar winds. A WEAKENED Odin!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:53 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

IV. Mystical Items/Weapons

Extracts and holds a mortals life force in his scepter. (Thor v2 #013)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:59 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

III. Feats/Capabilities

Using Odin force, stops Balder from dying. *Note he channels it through Gungir. (Thor v1 #275)

II. Battles

Odin vs Seth the Serpent God. Battle across space and time streams. (Thor v1 #400)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

While he gets help to beat Seth. (Thor who was fighting Surtur simultaneously.) Deciding what to do with Surtur, Odin ABSORBS a beaten Surtur!

Last edited by Evolve on Mar 13th, 2007 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:15 AM
Priest

I found this pretty cool. credit goes to Mr.Master for the scans.
Originally posted by Mr Master
When Odin died, every Plane of Reality in the Universe felt his death,

LT just barely took notice of it:

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 10:15 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

As powerful as Odin is the LT didn't ever notice

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:46 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Odin is but a fly on comparison with LT but most beings are.

Odin is great how ever in kicking ass to other gods big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:05 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ra˙ne
As powerful as Odin is the LT didn't ever notice
LT only takes notice of events when they have the potential to pose a threat to the Multiverse.

And though Odin's death was felt across all planes of reality, it was hardly an event that LT would care about.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by Galan007
LT only takes notice of events when they have the potential to pose a threat to the Multiverse.

And though Odin's death was felt across all planes of reality, it was hardly an event that LT would care about.

But if someone as important as Galactus died then he would notice because it would upset the natural balance of the universe or something like that .

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:55 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:52 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Galan007

Lt even noticing Odin's death is a feat. I mean really, how many characters deaths have been not only noticed on every plain of exsistence, but by LT himself?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 02:49 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote