KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

Beam me up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eye-beams 45 60.81%
Hand-beams 29 39.19%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Like shooting beams out of my butt? stick out tongue

Deadliest of them all.
Thanos would beg for mercy, for sure.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:20 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Eyebeams.

Harder for people to prevent you from using them, better accuracy, potentially easier to hide when you use them.

Indeed. Fully agree. thumb up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Eyebeams FTW..anyone who favors hand beams have obviously never seen when superman mixes his heat vision with his telescopic vision and levels a wide area, plus with hand beams, your arms would get tired from having them stretched out to aim all damn daybig grin while with eyebeams you can just post up and look cool, and not fruity

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 06:44 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I would choose eye beams so I can say "X begats Y. Y consumes worlds." to people then cablebuster them. We'll see how the world feels without left arms.

Plus, sometimes you can do it with an invisible beam. Then who's going to know who's eyebeaming who?

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It would, but I wouldn't want to ruin my opera gloves with hand beams. Don't judge me.

And in a cold weather situation, I can just kill whoever's with me and stick my hands in their dead body. Or start a fire. Whichever I feel like doing.

I like how two of the three uses of eyebeams I use involve hurting others for no reason. It's three for three if the fire is used to burn people.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 07:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Eyebeams since it's WAY easier to aim with them and you don't need to look stupid while using them.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 06:27 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Bump fest '08 continues.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Eyebeams.

Harder for people to prevent you from using them, better accuracy, potentially easier to hide when you use them.

and you'd get to wear a funky looking visor if you wanted...

Originally posted by Validus
Everyone who wants eye beams chooses them because they're too lazy to aim their hands so it makes sense they're too lazy to vote in a poll.

if they used contact lenses instead of rings in the gl corps you'd choose eyebeams too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

EYEBEAMS! and no not motivated by supes stick out tongue . Glowing eyes is sexy and you would look like a true god. I imagine using eyebeams would require less effort. And there is no draw like a gun in you hands. If someone is fast enough they would be able to draw their gun and shoot you before you lift your hand and as with eyes your pretty much already aiming at them. Then again if you handcuffed it would be a bit*h to get out lol (i mean if someone could handcuff me) Wait now that I think of it. With eye beams someone can restrict your movement of your neck and capture you. With hands I don't see how they would be able to contain you indefinitely (i guess they can cut off your arms). Damn it I was starting this post all gungho about eyebeams but Idk hand beams seem to have more utility in case sh*t happens. Idk what do you think about such situation guys?

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:52 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Raoul

if they used contact lenses instead of rings in the gl corps you'd choose eyebeams too...

laughing laughing

By: Juk

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:58 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hand Beams.

I could get that cool glow Thanos and some other characters has.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 20th, 2008 02:26 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

eye beams for damn sure.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BvcLGY7h...feature=related

"run atreyu....RUN!!!!"

you don't get that reaction from hand beams.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 03:49 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Eye beams for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 20th, 2008 04:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

This is a REAL tough 1... Hand for now

Old Post May 20th, 2008 07:55 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eye beams. Tyrant used them and they were uber. Galactus uses them and makes herals. Darksied uses them to erase people. Superman uses them to power up world engines. Cyclops has the most powerful blast of any of the xmen. Eye beams for the win.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 08:14 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by fangirl101
Eye beams. Tyrant used them and they were uber. Galactus uses them and makes herals. Darksied uses them to erase people. Superman uses them to power up world engines. Cyclops has the most powerful blast of any of the xmen. Eye beams for the win.

Kind of missed the point of the thread.... but ok.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:25 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Priest
Hand beams for me

With hand beams your aim would be worst plus you would have to depend on hand speed to fire them (in lifting your hand to point). So what if someone kills you before you can raise your hand. Do you want hand beams now?

IMO, this thread is an intelligence test. Nothing more.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:31 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
With hand beams your aim would be worst plus you would have to depend on hand speed to fire them (in lifting your hand to point). So what if someone kills you before you can raise your hand. Do you want hand beams now?

IMO, this thread is an intelligence test. Nothing more.

At least you can aim backwards with your hands....

What if someone lifts you up by the neck? If they get you with a bearhug from behind you can fire down at their by moving your hands. Not to mention twice the fire rate.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:46 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hand beams.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

YES, YES, YES!

Bran chose me!!

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by llagrok
At least you can aim backwards with your hands....

What if someone lifts you up by the neck? If they get you with a bearhug from behind you can fire down at their by moving your hands. Not to mention twice the fire rate.

llgrok is a cyclops

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote