KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Identity problem

Identity problem
Started by: Ytse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Sometimes it seems like that is the crime commited for trolling sock ore things of that nature.

It is two sided if I choose to stay on the topic to prove my innocence then "hey it is him" but if I stay off that topic you can be sure that the members who believes me to be another person will follow me anywhere I go in that entire section, because they have some weird and twisted idea that because I am leaving is because they are right about there suspecion so what do you do then ... do nothing you are judged and do something you are still judged.

judged? so you wont feel vindicated unless people on the internet stop judging you? good luck with that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

say what you want about grave injustices. blame the lowlife scum who troll the shit out of this forum under so many assumed names.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:48 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

No I doesn't but I find it quiet irritating to being assumed for beinging someone that I am not, lets say you go in somewhere and would like to debate something and every time you post something you gets beaten down for saying it just because you are believed to be another member ... that isn't the way a forum should work.

I am but have you even tried it to be accused of being someone different ???

Old Post May 8th, 2007 09:04 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I doesn't but I find it quiet irritating to being assumed for beinging someone that I am not, lets say you go in somewhere and would like to debate something and every time you post something you gets beaten down for saying it just because you are believed to be another member ... that isn't the way a forum should work.

I am but have you even tried it to be accused of being someone different ???

on the internet? probably. never gave a shit because i prioritise things in my life. have i been stalked and trolled? absolutely. you can either ignore and/or report, or if you wish you can make them look like a jackass. crying is also an option but one which doesnt gain much respect on the interwebs. catch my drift?

Last edited by Schecter on May 8th, 2007 at 09:32 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2007 09:29 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically, if you are accused of being a sock there is nothing you can do. Those that believe your innocent will and those that don't will never change their minds. But it is a case where you need absolute proof, because if your wrong you've cost them their account.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:02 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Yes, I'm sure many people on the net would feel guilty about that.
I'd personally move one with my life, the only person it would affect is the person who is banned and maybe the person that help provide proof of reason to ban a member if the banned member somehow get hold of their contact details and harass them, but other then that, I don't think a single other person would care. Banned members a banned for a reason, I'd say KMC is more then fair when it comes to someone being banned. There have beened some odd cases where members have mistakenly been banned, but those are rare and usually rectified as soon as possible when it's shown to be true.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:36 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dangerous
Restricted

Account Restricted

This forum seriously has a problem.
I am being confused with the Judge all the time, and it starts to bug me.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:06 AM
Dangerous is currently offline Click here to Send Dangerous a Private Message Find more posts by Dangerous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Schecter
on the internet? probably. never gave a shit because i prioritise things in my life. have i been stalked and trolled? absolutely. you can either ignore and/or report, or if you wish you can make them look like a jackass. crying is also an option but one which doesnt gain much respect on the interwebs. catch my drift?

Yes I do but I don't understand you quiet non chalant view on the subject that you can put it aside that is great for you but some people are really getting irritated and frustrated by this.

And what help ignore and report when the moderators like in this guys case isn't doing anything to help it ...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:39 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I do but I don't understand you quiet non chalant view on the subject that you can put it aside that is great for you but some people are really getting irritated and frustrated by this.

boo hoo

And what help ignore and report when the moderators like in this guys case isn't doing anything to help it ...

*see above*

really, nobody gives a shit.
ive tried explaining the situation but you keep pressing the issue in the exact same manner in which sock trolls press the issue. "nobody should ever be accused of being a sock troll" is your argument and i say "boo hoo".
whether or not you really are, this applies to you. sorry if i seem detatched and unsympathetic, but i just am.

Originally posted by Dangerous
This forum seriously has a problem.
I am being confused with the Judge all the time, and it starts to bug me.

..and you, as well as the OP

here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...to-explain-bans

you can clearly see that (assuming you're not a troll) these sock trolls argue the exact same point. THAT is what ive been trying to explain, on deaf ears. so deal with it because nobody cares.

Last edited by Schecter on May 9th, 2007 at 01:17 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:07 PM
Utrigita

you are a waste of time, the ignore button is actually getting quite interesting, because the only that is at this moment trolling ore spamming is you how doesn't bring anything into this thread, get out of here and go somewhere els and make fun of people.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:38 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are a waste of time, the ignore button is actually getting quite interesting, because the only that is at this moment trolling ore spamming is you how doesn't bring anything into this thread, get out of here and go somewhere els and make fun of people.

no. since i am not trolling, i wont.
if the truth makes you want to cry in your pillow then maybe you should just drop it and go somewhere else.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:44 PM
Dangerous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Utrigita

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:17 PM
Dangerous is currently offline Click here to Send Dangerous a Private Message Find more posts by Dangerous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know how he feels, 80% of the time they ignore my complaints as well due to the fact that I am a friend of eclipso, A person they don't like.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:23 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
no. since i am not trolling, i wont.
if the truth makes you want to cry in your pillow then maybe you should just drop it and go somewhere else.

Says the guy who is a sock.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:24 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Starhawk

I know how he feels, 80% of the time they ignore my complaints as well due to the fact that I am a friend of eclipso, A person they don't like.

you can partly thank this guy. btw, learn wtf a 'sock' means before you accuse people of being one.

Originally posted by Dangerous
I agree with Utrigita

noted, filed, forgotten

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:43 PM
Ytse
Neophyte

Starhawk, if you're also being accused of being a sock I can understand the frustration but let's not accuse other people. I know Schecter is being openly abrasive but he is right on one point...and that's that we have to deal with it and move on. It's extremely annoying but the only alternative is to just leave.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:45 PM
Ytse is currently offline Click here to Send Ytse a Private Message Find more posts by Ytse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Schecter is PVS, he openly admits it.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:50 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Schecter is PVS, he openly admits it.

that plus the fact that i wasnt banned means im not a sock.
a sock is one who pretends to be someone else, be them banned or otherwise.
you fail again yipyap

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:53 PM
Ytse
Neophyte

I don't know what PVS means, heh.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:56 PM
Ytse is currently offline Click here to Send Ytse a Private Message Find more posts by Ytse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

its just my initials

:edit: also stands for persistantly vegetative state

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:00 PM
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

Actually no I don't and there are many people on here that use my sig style I know because I use their work as a basis for mine.

The point is, in the past calling someone guilty based on nothing but half guesses and circumstantial evidence has had allot of consequences. And what if you were the wrongfully accused and no matter what you said no one believed you?

Look at the start of the should Mod's explain bans, i was wrongly accused and name another person who makes sigs like yours?

edit:How the hell is Schecter a sock he's an old member who i'm guessing randomized his password or deleted his email

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:04 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote