KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Whats the most boring sport?

Whats the most boring sport?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Penalties are not that common in football, really.

-AC

you must be watching different games than i.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you must be watching different games than i.

I've been watching the world's most popular leagues since '91.

I doubt it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:04 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Curling, thats weird. I couldnīt believe the first time I saw this, I thought it was some sort of comedy show.

But all the women arnīt fat. I accidentally come across some world cup tournament thing once on TV, and the Nordic women were rather fit. I actually watched it for 10 minutes, for that and other reasons, one being to try and understand what the hell they were doing.

And Men do it too, it's not just a Womens sport, if you could call it that.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 05:09 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Soccer. The only exciting thing about it are the riots those morons do after their team gets their ass handed to them.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:25 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can people honestly not say cricket?

Really. Actually the most mind-numbing sh*t ever.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:32 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Soccer. The only exciting thing about it are the riots those morons do after their team gets their ass handed to them.

Haven't ever watched it, have you?

Hence the 'riots' comment, because of course there is a riot after every match.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 11:16 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

Soccer....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 11:24 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by celestialdemon

And its actual name is FOOTBALL as its played with the foot. It is also the biggest and most popular game in the world most people dont think its boring. It has alot more skills than a boring sport like baseball in which half of the time the commentators are to bored with the game to even dicuss whats going on( usually not much) and so resort to talking about irre;evant things like what happened to them on their way ther sad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 04:31 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

NASCAR.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 09:08 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

darts

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:37 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Target X

i think curling is the most boring sport. theres nothing exciting about it

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:11 PM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

How it is an Olympic sport is beyond me.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:42 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was flipping through channels and I gave Curling a facepalm when I saw the object of the game.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 12:10 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

quote:
How can people honestly not say cricket?
thought cricket was considered as a picnic or a day in the park, not a sport

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:35 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Baseball is and golf is the best sport in the world

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:01 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

Originally posted by DeNiro
Baseball is and golf is the best sport in the world

they're very boring though...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:06 AM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Golf is the most boring sport to watch. It's way more fun to play. Unless there's a very tight final round featuring Tiger Woods, I have no inclination to watch.

Baseball is exciting if you understand the game, and many of the games are close.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 03:28 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by ultimatethor
And its actual name is FOOTBALL as its played with the foot. It is also the biggest and most popular game in the world most people dont think its boring. It has alot more skills than a boring sport like baseball in which half of the time the commentators are to bored with the game to even dicuss whats going on( usually not much) and so resort to talking about irre;evant things like what happened to them on their way ther sad

I know what it's name is to the rest of the world, but since I'm from the US, I will call it soccer. I don't care if it's the most popular sport in the world. Titanic is the most financially successful movie of all-time throughout the world. Doesn't mean the movie is the greatest ever.

To me, soccer is boring. I can't stand watching a virtually non-stop game where people are constantly running around but the score usually ends up 1-0. Hell, the crowd gets excited just when the players can actually get the ball near the goal. I've seen a game or two where the goalie is actually sitting down doing nothing. That's a little worse than announcers being bored.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 03:45 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cricket, for god's sake how may people here have actually sat and watched it? I honestly thought I was going to die of terminal boredom, I could have been diagnosed with six months - the match would still have being played while I passed away.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 03:06 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

baseball

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 03:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote