KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Whats the most boring sport?

Whats the most boring sport?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pepperjeff

Everyone seems to hate baseball. The genius of it is quite subtle.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 06:21 AM
pepperjeff is currently offline Click here to Send pepperjeff a Private Message Find more posts by pepperjeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Football

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:14 AM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

golf

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:57 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say again

Golf, Soccer, baseball, and Formula 1 ftl.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:08 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vivando-loca
to watch: golf, baseball, softball.

to play: golf, baseball, softball.

I thought softball was the same as baseball, whats the difference? sick

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:10 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

cricket. nothing seems to happen for long periods of time. plus everyone seems to wear white. how exciting.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:39 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

soccer. soccer is the most boring sport! ever!

if Tiger Woods didn't exist, i'd pick golf as the most boring.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:44 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

People who can't even get the name of the sport right shouldn't be allowed to talk shit about the world's (deservedly) favorite game; ''soccer''.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:34 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If i considered Golf,Bowling, darts, Nascar, Tennis, or poker a sport. I would say its a mind numbing tie for all of the above. The above mentioned activities however, are not sports. This leaves me with real sports. Even though the pacing of football can at times be boring and anti climatic. The balance of excitement and suspense is greater than the moments of stagnate monotony. Hockey is always in top gear, unless your team is being blown out. Hockey always offers some type of suspense through out the entire game. Baseball seems to be the most boring sport to me. The game is just to slow.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Golf, cricket and croquet.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:46 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Curling.

I mean WTF....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 02:27 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Why do people continue to categorize Golf as a sport? It's a game, like Chess and Checkers, not a sport. When a guy has the right to gripe about HAVING to walk from hole to hole while some poor schmoe carries his bag for him you completely lose the "Sport" label.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 04:45 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Formula 1, goddamnit, 60 laps of nothingness.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:16 AM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Why do people continue to categorize Golf as a sport? It's a game, like Chess and Checkers, not a sport. When a guy has the right to gripe about HAVING to walk from hole to hole while some poor schmoe carries his bag for him you completely lose the "Sport" label.

Because they are sports...they all either have a physical aspect to it, or mental. Plus aren't all sports human competition? I do think those things you listed are sports, as stupid as it may sound. After all, if bird watching, and remote control boating are official sports then those should be as well.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:26 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cricket, by some kind of light year measured margin.

Cricket could be used in surgery to put patients under natural anesthetic.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:52 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

basketball.Its so freaking boring watching the same damn thing over and over again and such a stupid sport.I fail to see whats so exciting about seeing which team can put the ball in a hoop more times than the other team can.boring boring boring. sick

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If i considered Golf,Bowling, darts, Nascar, Tennis, or poker a sport. I would say its a mind numbing tie for all of the above. The above mentioned activities however, are not sports. This leaves me with real sports. Even though the pacing of football can at times be boring and anti climatic. The balance of excitement and suspense is greater than the moments of stagnate monotony. Hockey is always in top gear, unless your team is being blown out. Hockey always offers some type of suspense through out the entire game. Baseball seems to be the most boring sport to me. The game is just to slow.

yeah those are good points.if you want to consider bowling,golf,darts,nascar,or poker sports then they would be in that catagory as well but very people watch those so.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

Originally posted by Deathblow
People who can't even get the name of the sport right shouldn't be allowed to talk shit about the world's (deservedly) favorite game; ''soccer''.

oh i'm sorry! its futbol (with an accent)

its boring as hell! something exciting happens once every 20 minutes, but the rest is just shit.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to think Golf was boring but girlfriend got me into it. Its a fun sport and it requires enough concentration to keep interesting.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 07:08 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Curling

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:17 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote