KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

neone here

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 03:41 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 09:20 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

plz i beg of u dont give up on this story
it is so gud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:52 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry heard someone say "No, your not seeing this" and suddenly the visions changed they were his own. He couldn't break away

y did hermione say no your not seeing this
wut did she not want him to see?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:23 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

go to my new story
its called Harry/Ginny my story
plz and comment

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 10:27 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

heres chap 12 sorry it beens a long time i've been working. and had no spare time. wat du u think.

Chapter twelve
Hufflepuff's cup.

Harry looked up at the shop then left and right down the alleyway. 'Knockturn Alley' Harry had apparated right in front of the shop and pulled his hood over his head to cover his face. He did not want to be recognised especially on this street. He opened the door and strode into the shop the bell jingling to show his presence.
"Who are you?" Borgin spoke shouted pulling out his wand. "Leave now you are not welcomed." he spoke his voice trembling.
"Stupefy!" he shouted Harry flicked it away and walked up to the counter aiming his wand at the man.
"Take me to the horcruxe now!" Harry ordered. raising the wand slightly.
"No, i won't i will die rather than show you where it is!" Harry raised his wand higher.
"Very well, IMPERIO!" the mans eyes glazed over and he dropped his wand.
"Take me to the horcruxe, now" Harry ordered checking he was alone amongst the shelves.
"Yes sir, follow me"
Borgin indicated for Harry to follow him behind the counter. he pulled a curtain across and began to walk down the staircase not waiting for Harry. Harry caught up and lit his wand they were in a store room. Nothing peculiar about it just a regular store room.
Borgin walked across the room to a large cabinet and began to push it.
Harry used his wand and it shot across the room. Borgin paid no attention to this and walked through the hole in the wall. They walked for several minutes until Borgin stopped and turned around and began to talk in a stiff way.
"The Horcruxe is though the woods, Death Eaters guard around ten of them, you-know-who's best death eaters."
"Stupefy" Harry non-verbally said, Borgin fell down stunned.
Harry walked out into ta clear before a wall of enormous trees block the view there was no way around the only way was through.
He slowly crept forward passing the first few trees, he heard a twig snapping, he stopped and hid behind the nearest tree.
Harry could hear heavy breathing.
He made himself invisible and crept slowly towards the breathing noise until he located the noise, it was a Death Eater crouched behind a boulder occasionally peering over it searching for someone. Harry made his way behind the man and noticed who it was, it was McNair, Buckbeaks would be killer.
"IMPERIO!" Harry commanded McNair to kill the other Death Eaters, McNair turned around and headed further into the woods. Harry followed until eventually he stopped.
"McNair why aren't you guarding the entrance." one Death Eater asked him.
"Avada Kedavra" he spoke the questioning Death Eater fell down dead.
Another death Eater saw what happened and killed McNair. he also saw Harry but before he could say a word he was dead.
"Oh well, three down, can't be many left" He said to himself. He continued into the woods.
After several more minutes of wondering Harry came to a shelf looking over a valley which a stream ran down the middle. It vaguely reminded Harry of the description Hagrid gave them about where the giants lived.
Harry behind to climb down the vertical slope which had barely any footholds so it was tiring work but he managed it and was soon at the bottom. Panting and holding his side. Several minutes later he managed to compose himself and began walking again.
After a short walk across along the river he came to an encampment with several tents around a fire the occupants were still in bed. Harry smiled. He flicked his wand an d all the tents raised out of the air and began shaking vigorously in an attempt to get the people out. Several people dropped out at least six. All of them, He cast the tents into the river and turned his wand on the death eaters.
"Hello Boys, missed me. AVADA KEDAVRA!" three death eaters were blasted off their feet and killed.
"Potter, you are a murderer now one of us." one masked death eater spoke in an attempt to convert him.
"Shut up Dolohov!" Harry killed the Death Eaters on either side of him.
"Just me and you now, duel me, to the death death." Harry said enjoying himself.
"I will kill you Potter, if i don't the Dark Lord will!" He snapped.
"Voldermort can not beat me he knows this thats why he has stayed away from me and gone into hiding, now fight."
"Expelliarmus, stupefy, crucio!" Dolohov shouted. Harry flicked them all away back towards him, his wand went flying, he got stunned then tortured Harry walked over to him.
"Where is the Horcruxe" Harry said calmly. He was now coughing up blood. "In the cave he said then he stopped moving and went stiff.
Harry looked up and saw the cave entrance in the distance. He stood up and made his way too the cave dodging rocks and dead animals on the floor.
He stopped in front of the entrance he could not get any further. He guessed that it was another gate way, he began moving along the wall running his fingers along the wall not aware of what he was muttering.
He decided that this door also required a payment of blood.
Since that day he and Dumbledore visited the cave Harry always carried Dumbledores knife.
Harry cut his hand and placed it on the correct spot, like last time the wall appeared and an arch had formed. Harry walked through and noticed in the distance a ring of circles like Stonehenge.
He curiously made his way up to the ring in the middle stood a shorter stone yet fatter on that stood a gold Cup gleaming in the sun light, Harry could see the Hogwarts emblem engraved upon it.
Harry walked up to it and tried to reach out to the cup but thought better of it as his fingers were a millimetre away.
"KREACHER!" Harry shouted with a loud crack the house elf appeared. looking murderous.
"Master called, the blood traitor he is" he added with a whisper. HArry ignored him.
"Kreacher pick up the cup" the Potter boy wants Kreacher to pick up the cursed cup.
"KREACHER! Do it now!" Being subjected to an order the elf walked over to the cup and hesitantly placed his hands on the handles.
The elf went into a seizure screaming out in pain, like the cruciatus curse but worse. Harry did not want to but he placed a placed a sticking charm on Kreachers hand, he could not let go.
After several minutes the screaming stopped the cup rolled out of his hands and glowed but the colour faded and returned to its gold colour. Harry picked it up and placed it in his robe pocket. He looked down at Kreacher thinking of how his lie caused Sirius's death, Harry turned payed his payment to the cave and walked out the cave closing behind him. He made his way back to the shop and out into the street and the dissaparated back into the village of Hogsmede, he needed to be alone for abit to think about what he had done.
Eventually he made his way back to the Headmistrisses office thinking how easy and quick it had been to obtain the Horcruxe and how the end was near. Several ideas popped into his head about what he needed to do before the end.
"Albus i have it" he said in a whisper.
"Fantastic Harry, may i inquire how you got this one." he said noticing Harry's downcast face.
"Sir, i would rather not talk about it, how do i destroy it?" He asked not looking up.
"Well Harry i have been preparing for this one, over on the side you will see a bowl and a red potion, place the cup in the bowl and pour the potion in. Harry did this and poured the potion several seconds later the cup began to smoke and it began to melt. The cup was melting when it was down to its last bit of cup the same mist appeared in front of them then it vanished as it always did. Harry expected the pain in the scar but there never was anymore.
"Sir, i need to go things to do, i need to go to Gringotts sort something out." Harry said for the first time looking at Dumbledore.
"Harry am i to believe you are off to right a will, is there any particular reason?" He inquired.
"Yes Sir...Hermiones...Pregnant, i'm going to be a dad" he said smiling.
Harry could hear the portraits muttering, the Phienas spoke.
"Congratulations son, the Potter line is reborn"
"Thankyou, i need to go, goodnight sir"
"Goodnight Harry" Dumbledore said smiling.
Harry was alone in his office it was nearing midnight and Harry was making his final adjustments to his will.

"THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF HARRY POTTER"

1 upon my death, half of my money is to be transferred to Hermione Grangers vault.

2 the following half will be split equally between the weasley family.

3 Potter Manor and all its land is to be left to Hermione.

4 my motorbike and any other vehicles are to be given to my child along with the marauders map.

5 my invisibility cloak and chess set is to be given to Ronald Weasley.

6 all my possessions not mentioned are to be given to Hermione.

signed by Harry Potter.

Harry sighed there it was his will, never would he have thought he would be writing his will at the age of seventeen.
He looked down the list to see that everything was in order.
"Dobby" There was a loud crack and Dobby appeared with a grin plastered on his face.
"yes Harry Potter sir" he said beaming at Harry.
"Dobby if i die" Dobby smile vanished. "If i die Dobby, please ensure that this envelope is given to Professor McGonagall." He told him.
"Dobby will do what ever Harry Potter wishes" his smiling returning.
"Thankyou, it will be in my trunk if i die, you may go now, thankyou."
"Goodbye Harry Potter Sir!"
Dobby dissapeared, then Harry remembered what he wanted to do so he picked up his wand and dissaparated to Gringotts, to collect something from his vault.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:52 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

AWESOME!!! gud post
mad part: NO HERMIONE!!
lol very gud tho

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:19 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

thanks next chapter is comin very soon. then i'm stuck at a t-junction until u tell me what u think i should do about bringing a certainpeople to life.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:17 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

rite now i am confounded

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:47 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

basically do u want me two bring lily and james back to life?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:57 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

nononononnonononono thts a crazy idea
i am about to post a harry/hermione shipper
story read it if u like, kay?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:59 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

will do...

if i type type type i could have the next chapter up in ten minutes okay.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:00 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

okay, but make sure u have some harry/hermione time
or i am goin to do.....something important!!!
evil face smokin' beer blink doctor reading

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:02 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

are you sure you don't want them back, it would make the story abit longer and i could use it to try and make you cry...break down miss demandings walls. i have some ideas if you say yes.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:09 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 13
ideas, proof and a proposal

"Morning Darling!" Harry said enthusiastically, tiredly, greeting Hermione in the Great Hall at breakfast the following day.
"Harry! you're back!" she screamed, scaring several first years as she squeezed him to death.
"Where have you been?" she said finally releasing him.
"Come with me" he said smiling pulling her by the hand.
He led her out of the great hall and then outside, to where a crowd was forming.
"Whats going on Harry?"
"You'll see." he replied smiling at her.
The crowd parted as the couple made there way to the centre of attention, suddenly the object came into view, it was a black Harley Davidson. Several people were trying to close to it but there was a magical shield around it propelling them back if they got to close.
"I have arranged it with McGonagall, and since we can't apparate because of you know you" he said smiling at her stomach. "I thought you might enjoy this!" he said leading her through the shield, the crowd looked on in awe.
Harry climbed on and indicated for Hermione to follow.
"You do know how to drive this don't you?" she said nervously.
"Of course i do" he said smiling running his hand over his unshaven.
Several girls in the front row seemed to faint at the sight of him, they were mesmerised by him, he laughed at them then returned his gaze to Hermione, who was now climbing on the bike.
"Your a sex god, you know Harry, all the girls fancy you, even the first years." she said laughing at the girls.
"I know, i can't help it, you are a very lucky girl!" he said kissing her. Most of the girls looked very annoyed at this and glared deathly at Hermione.
Harry kicked off the stand and began to drive forcing his way through the crowd, he couldn't go very fast, but when he was out of the crowd he shot into the distance leaving everybody behind.
Hermione tucked her head onto Harry's shoulder.
"Where are we going? please tell me" she said giving Harry her sad face which usually worked for him, but not this time.
"Can't, but it will be brilliant, just wait."
Eventually after half an hour of driving Harry pulled up outside a small shop that seemed to have been squeezed in between the shops on the other side. It was called 'Harrot's Properties'.
"Harry why are we here?"
"Come on he's waiting"
Harry secured the bike and together they entered the shop.
"Ahh Mr Potter...and Miss Granger i believe...yes your right on time...follow me." he began staring at the couple. "i'm Mr Harrot, please come through to my office."
Harry entered the office and was followed by a very reluctant Hermione, they sat down in the chair opposite and took in their surroundings. There was pictures of houses plastered all over the room except for in the corner where a lone filing cabinet stood the top tray opened revealing several documents.
"So Mr Potter what can we do for you" he said sorting through his notes.
"Please...call me Harry...well Potter Manor, i want to move it to Godrics Hollow and...make it into one building" Hermione looked up very confused.
"Are you quite sure you have the funds Harry?" the man asked looking very skeptical.
"Yes Sir, i went to Gringotts last night, i have just over three billion pounds in my vault" Harry said smiling.
"Very well...right where do you want it moved to?" Harry looked at Hermione.
"Do you want anything else darling?" Harry inquired now serious.
"Erm...how about a quidditch pitch...at the back of the house....and a massive twenty foot garden hedge going around the perimeter of the estate..." she said getting involved in the conversation.
"Brilliant!" Harry said smiling.
"Right then let me add up the cost" Mr Harrot said finally finding a calculator to work out the cost.
"Well it's quite expensive, but nothing to you...it's three hundred and thirty four thousands galleons" he said looking up.
"Thats fine here you" Harry said passing a cheque over.
"Brilliant Harry the transaction has been made, here are the keys the house will be done by next saturday." he said standing up.
"A week today, blimey thats quick.
They said there goodbyes and made there way back to the bike.
"Harry why did you do that?" she asked him suspiciously.
"Because we need a big home where we can get everything in, i was thinking 'Potter Manor', anyways next place!" he said
Where?"
"St Mungo's for a check up." he said grinning.
Ten minutes later they where at the patients desk.
"How may i help you sir?" a blonde witch asked at the counter not even looking up.
"We are here for an ultrasound me and my fia-girlfriend" hermione once again looked confused.
"Name?" she asked curling her hair around her finger.
"Harry Potter and Hermione Po-Granger" he accidentally said. The young witches eyes snapped up and widened taking in the view.
"H-Harry Po-Potter, err...yes...Healer Athlon will see you shortly.
Harry led Hermione into a free cubicle. She climbed onto the bed and Harry sat in the chair.
"Harry?" she began but was cut off by the Healer who entered.
"Ah, your ready, just lie back for me Hermione...thankyou" the healer began waving her wand over Hermiones stomach which was giving off colour codes.
"What do-" Harry began
"Shush shush, i'm nearly done...there we go- oh my" the healer exclaimed.
"Whats wrong!" Harry and Hermione both shouted.
"oh nothing, your having twins." she said smiling Hermione screamed tearsof joy and Harry fell back in his chair.
"Twins 'Mione, that means two babies, two babies that means twins...TWINS!" he shouted jumping around. The healer obviously thought he had gone mad.
Harry swooped down and kissed hermione passionately.
"Erm...Mr Potter...considering your girlfiends position...it might be best to refrain from doing that for quite some period of time." the healer said strictly.
"Oh yes right" Harry said getting off the bed grinning sheepishly.
"You may go now, you don't need to come back until the birth, which is six months away." the healer notified them.
The pair left the hospital and decided to go to the Burrow to tell Molly the news...
two hours later Harry and Hermione were back at Hogwarts still recovering from Molly's bear hugs and screams of joy.
"Ah, your back!" Ron exclaimed as Harry and Hermione entered the Great Hall for dinner.
Harry left her an made his way to the staff table. five minutes later there was a ear pierecing scream, Harry instantly jumped up pulling his wand in lightning speed. This act received scattered laughs as the source of the noise was Ginny Weasley and Hermione who were both no hugging.
When everybody had finished looking at Hermione there eyes shot to Harry who was receiving a motherly hug from McGonagall. The Hall burst out in conversation, new rumors were being formulated.
Harry looked at Ron and called him up to the table, once he arrived Harry led him to the side chamber that he had waited in after being called out of the cup.
"Ron do you know?"
"Know what?"
"Well...Hermiones pregnant...were having twins" harry blurted out.
"Hermione is preg- thats brilliant Harry, always knew you had it in you." he said thumping him on the back.
"the thing is Ron...tonight i'm going to ask Hermione to marry me...will you be my best man?" Harry said nervously.
Rons face lit up again and he hugged Harry.
"Of course i would, i'd be honoured...Harry Potters best man...something to tell the Grandkids!" he said smiling.
They both returned to the hall and finished there meals then departed for bed, Harry kissed hermione good night and made his way to his own office where his second years essays on Ancromantulas were waiting to be marked...
Three hours later after all the essays were marked with the help of magic, Harry collected what he needed and made his way to the Head Boy and Girls dorm. He gave the password and entered climbing the staircase, he entered the large room which was the same layout as the Gryffindor tower. He noticed ron was asleep on the couch.
"I don't want to tap dance, you can't make me, STOP IT!" he shouted and awoke sitting upright.
"The spiders Harry, they want me to tap dance, i don't want to tap dance" he said shouting.
"you tell them spiders Ron!" Harry told Ron as he fell back asleep as he made his way up the stairs to Hermiones dorm.
Harry was shocked to see how untidy it was, there was old books and clothes strewn across the floor and hanging off the chandelier.
"Hermione" Harry whispered nudging her.
"Hermione!"
"What is it Harry?- HARRY!" she shouted yanking the bed covers up to her chin.
"What did you do that for 'Mione i have seen everything you've got" Hermione blushed deep red, unseeable in the dark but Harry knew she had.
"What do you want?" she said dropping the sheets to reveal the nightie she had made Harry buy for her.
"I've got something to show you, just put some clothes on, come on" he said leaving to allow her to change.
five minutes later Hermione was fully dressed and had accompanied Harry to the top of the tower.
"Ha-Harry? why are we up here?" she said shivering, watching him looking up at the sky.
"Oh well, here goes...Hermione you have been my best friend for seven years, my girlfriend for half a year, the mother of my children. without you i would be half what i am now, lifeless and soulless. A body without a heart...which you put back in. i realise i have loved you since you stepped into the compartment on that day seven years ago and fixed my glasses. i was a fool not to see it.
But i do now, and i love you with everything that i have got, i would die for you a million times over and once more.
Hermione will you marry me?" he said dropping down on one knee pulling out a black box and revealing the ring. Hermione gasped.
"It's beautiful...YES! YES! YES! of course i will!" he placed the ring on her finger and embraced her. He picked her up and swung her around then kissed her.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:22 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i dont like to cry seriously
and ok u cud make them come bak
i like longer stories, PM me the ideas
u have, kay?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:24 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

sure wheres your harry/hermione story i'm waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:26 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

sorry my youngest brother is annoying me and my other brother
we r writing this story together, but most the ideas r mine smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:28 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

cool just sent u ideas

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:31 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

have you noticed my viewing just shot up by like thirty in one go and now i so close to one thousand

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:40 PM