KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!

The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LMAO!!

I need to catch up!!!

I...must....participate...!!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:15 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

yes darling, you must!!!! big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:27 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

rofl!

that was awesome!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:37 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

thanks smile
Jaehskywalker, you should try one! big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:46 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe.....

but i'm not that good... maybe i'll observe first... wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:48 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

feel free to observe all you want smile
aslong as you post one eventually big grin

i dont plan them out, i just go with the flow when im writing (thats why they're rubbish mainly lol)

just go with it and have fun (mainly bashing orli hehe) big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:49 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol... you guys aren't very good to orli now... cut the whelp some slack.... stick out tongue

ahh... who would i choose...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:55 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

we did this in the DMC diaries, too...

Dont get me wrong i love orlando bloom, he can do good comedy..

But we needed a butt of the jokes, and there he was; a ready made ass big grin lmao!

kiddin, i love him really hehe

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:57 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud i haven't read the DMC diaries then really.... i'm sorta kinda new here, first real post was the thread 'What POTC characters would never say...' big grin

johnny called orli weirdo in a newspaper i saw (i kept the article lol), and orli called johnny weirdo too lol...

lol, i like him too...

i'm gonna do it... gotta choose who though. whoo.. whoo..

one question mate: why is Johnny's diary or something is named ichy?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:04 PM
siriuswriter

*laughing*

I love you T. Maria!!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:07 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

jaehskywalker;

You HAVE to write some diaries!!! big grin
Dont worry, in the dmc bloopers we burned down keira's trailor so she ended up having to share johnny yacht...much to his annoyance...and she snapped his guitar strings on him because he put her stuffed teddies on a bonfire and religiously burned them lol big grin

No actor is safe, lmao! big grin

Ichy is a sheep that belongs to bwhaha...a fictional sheep that we created in the 'dmc bloopers' thread....god bless that sheep lol.

Ichabod crane is also the name of a character that johnny played in sleepy hollow...hence, the shortened version of 'ichy' lol smile

And siriuswriter;
i love you too!! big grin

you should post some diaries!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:13 PM
~dorkerina~

Chow young fat

Dear mother country,
(China's Communists too, so why not.. stick out tongue )

My first day on set was not exactly what one would expect. I arrived late yesterday (due to a harrowing experience with airline peanuts and an ill begotten monkey. Stupid poachers!) , so I only caught the end of Jerry's meeting.

By end I mean the last hour, it felt like ages! I was quite surprised when Jack D. laid his head on my shoulder for the last 20 minutes (he got erm, comfortable)...I didn't think he, how you say, 'rolled that way'. I think he was under the impression he was being discreet. Ted kept giving me sympathetic looks. Anyway I wasn't really bothered by it until I caught Kierra's jealous looks, I've never seen something so disturbing as a jealous woman with a nose up her finger...

When the meeting was finally over (12:00 am), I escaped the trailer with a wet shoulder(drool...), a booger on my sleeve (eww!), and a very tired greeting from each member of the very divided cast (surprising for all the talk of "we get along very well, yeah").

Finally at my trailer, I settled in to sleep off my 'jet lag' as quickly as I could. So much for that.

The night went as follows: 12:30am, I was interrupted that night by a pushy Bloom (with a horribly bright tan) handing out hideous, badly made tee shirts, 1:00 am a panicked monkey followed by a frisky parrot, Geoffry Rush storming in in a fit of jealously at 2:50 am to steal the ugly willabeth tee shirt I'd received, and when I finally though things had settled down a drunk Rush serenaded my window, apologizing from 4:00 to 5:00 am.

Well, at least I won't have to use those contact lenses tomorrow, my eyes are blood shot enough without them!

Filming in China could never had prepared me for this! (And I thought that tree scene in Crouching tiger was the oddest thing I'd ever do, now I find out I'm to wear 9inch nails!)

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:53 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Chow young fat

Dear mother country,
(China's Communists too, so why not.. stick out tongue )

My first day on set was not exactly what one would expect. I arrived late yesterday (due to a harrowing experience with airline peanuts and an ill begotten monkey. Stupid poachers!) , so I only caught the end of Jerry's meeting.

By end I mean the last hour, it felt like ages! I was quite surprised when Jack D. laid his head on my shoulder for the last 20 minutes (he got erm, comfortable)...I didn't think he, how you say, 'rolled that way'. I think he was under the impression he was being discreet. Ted kept giving me sympathetic looks. Anyway I wasn't really bothered by it until I caught Kierra's jealous looks, I've never seen something so disturbing as a jealous woman with a nose up her finger...

When the meeting was finally over (12:00 am), I escaped the trailer with a wet shoulder(drool...), a booger on my sleeve (eww!), and a very tired greeting from each member of the very divided cast (surprising for all the talk of "we get along very well, yeah").

Finally at my trailer, I settled in to sleep off my 'jet lag' as quickly as I could. So much for that.

The night went as follows: 12:30am, I was interrupted that night by a pushy Bloom (with a horribly bright tan) handing out hideous, badly made tee shirts, 1:00 am a panicked monkey followed by a frisky parrot, Geoffry Rush storming in in a fit of jealously at 2:50 am to steal the ugly willabeth tee shirt I'd received, and when I finally though things had settled down a drunk Rush serenaded my window, apologizing from 4:00 to 5:00 am.

Well, at least I won't have to use those contact lenses tomorrow, my eyes are blood shot enough without them!

Filming in China could never had prepared me for this! (And I thought that tree scene in Crouching tiger was the oddest thing I'd ever do, now I find out I'm to wear 9inch nails!)

LMFFAO!!! big grin big grinbig grinbig grin

that was hilarious!!!! big grin

like your writing style, its very unique!! big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:56 PM
~dorkerina~

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! big grin

I think I'm a bit too wordy.....But I can't help myself!! It's just how it comes out.. stick out tongue

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:21 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

no, im exactly the same lol big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:25 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

AH!!

You guys!

I want to post this over at Peas in a Pod!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:30 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

go for it big grin

i doubt any of us would have any objections big grin hehe

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:40 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Ah, maria! Come to the foum cause we like so need you there. big grin

I'm gonna copy and paste it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:43 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i shall!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:43 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Crap, I don't know where.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:48 PM