KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom's Return....

Venom's Return....
Started by: Menetnashté

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

I didn't like it because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mack still has the symbiote...it sucks! DAMN YOU MARVEL!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:48 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I didn't like it because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mack still has the symbiote...it sucks! DAMN YOU MARVEL!!!

Thats the reason I didnt like it. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I read on IGN that he would be getting it back if I remember correctly. If he doesnt...boy..Marvel just made me NOT read anymore Spider Man comics. Good move marvel thumb up

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:50 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I feel screwed by marvel [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They've gone and totally raped the symbiote to the point where it's just not the same as it used be, keeping it on mack and not having Eddie get it back just makes things worse...Mack isn't Venom...Venom died when Eddie lost the symbiote...now we just have scorpion with a symbiote and nothing else

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I feel screwed by marvel [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They've gone and totally raped the symbiote to the point where it's just not the same as it used be, keeping it on mack and not having Eddie get it back just makes things worse...Mack isn't Venom...Venom died when Eddie lost the symbiote...now we just have scorpion with a symbiote and nothing else

I didn't buy it, doubt I will now. I'm not paying 4 bucks for that. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I don't get it, they made a two part series for EDDIE, and then they build everything up like he's going to go Venom again, and he doesn't? What the hell! So now he's just a ****ing cancer ridden patient who's in control of a symbiote that he doesn't have? that's crap. I might not have understood something right but I think I got it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:17 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

What do you think u didn't understand?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:13 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

This was bullshit!![SPOILER - highlight to read]: Brock has been reduced to some suicidal maniac who can somehow get away with an obvious murder!!At least they did not kill him off!He needs to get the symbiote back!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:29 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe they kept him alive so he can...I hope so anyway

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:59 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Maybe they kept him alive so he can...I hope so anyway

Thats what I was thinking.But how will he get the symbiote back.This one is obviously in his mind.He is insane.He would need to get the real symbiote from Mac Gargan.How would that go?Perhaps Gargan would give up the symbiote willingly.It says on wiki that when the symbiote is dormant in his body he expresses fear of the organism.

Last edited by Micheal_Myers on Jul 27th, 2007 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 06:26 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe Eddie beats him with a scalpal

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 06:39 PM
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

This is what its talking about on the Wiki:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:22 PM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Dammit...kill mack with the scalpal eddie!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:26 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I see...Even though thats Mac it looks like Eddie Venom.Probably because it was too far away so they didnt feel like drawing the details in.I just want Eddie to get the symbiote back.They are probably keeping him alive to eventually give it back to him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:44 AM
steverules
The doctor

Thats what I was thinking

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:23 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most of people do not understand the point of issue 39.
Venom wasn't ruined when Brock lost the symbiote. It happened earlier, when we suddenly found out that Brock was no longer in controle of the symbiote but symbiote was controling Eddie. This ruined the whole Venom character.
So in #39 they made a very important thing. They brought back Venom character. Now, if Brock gets the symbiote back he'll be the one in controle. So I believe that writers were just preparing us for his return.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:12 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Mac Venom still sucks

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 12:54 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

That too, yeah...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 01:42 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

1 newish thing I hated was in the toxin origin where it showed Brock and Kasady talking to their symbiotes, they way it was done made it seemed like the symbiotes had taken them over and just used them for conversation...I much prefer it when they are in control and the symbiotes seem more like impressionable kids who do what their hosts tell em

And am I the only one who dsnt mind Mac Venom, yes I would much prefer Brock to get it back but I havent seen Mac do anything to get all this hate to be honest...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:45 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Brock 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!Its not what Mac did.Its what he has that Eddie should have.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 04:04 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Brock 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!Its not what Mac did.Its what he has that Eddie should have.

I supose, but its not like Brock has had a good storyline for quite some time... But this will bring a great one when he gets the suit back. This could be a nessercary evil

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 04:14 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was a "planet of the symbiotes" book where Brock told Spider-man story of the symbiote. He told him that Venom was concidered "crazy" by other symbiotes because he was the only symbiote that wished to be useful to it's host instead of just feeding on him. So basically Venom was the only symbiote that was really a symbiote and not a parasite. Later venom changed and started using it's wearers just like all other symbiotes. So basically in issue 39 we find out that Brock is the only person who can still controle it. "Fine by me. Now that we know who's in charge."

It's not that I hate Gargan, but Brock is the only host that uses symbiote at it's fullest potential.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 06:30 PM