KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still, it would be cool if he were though. Agreed?

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 07:12 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardamu
Herald of Galactus

The Lizard. We see Dr Connors in Spider-Man 2 and 3, and I think it would be logical to introduce this character.

Ah, it would be a very good idea to put Black Cat ^^

Farther than infinite

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 07:16 PM
Bardamu is currently offline Click here to Send Bardamu a Private Message Find more posts by Bardamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about all three? The Lizard, the Black Cat, & the Vulture? It could work if the movie were at least 2 hours & 30 minutes long.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 07:22 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

hell no...Lizard and Mysterio is good enough.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 08:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...Mysterio has a small chance of being in the movie. The Lizard has a bigger chance of being in the movie by himself than us getting Mysterio at all & I'm happy with that.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 08:11 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No no mysterio has a great chance.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 08:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, since Curt Connors has already been set up & plus, the Lizard & the Black Cat were originally planned for SM-2, so they have a much greater chance of appearing than Mysterio who, sucks.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 08:15 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No no mysterio has a great chance.

Ok, I want to hear who you think should play the man in the bowl.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 11:10 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care, because no matter who they get, the character will still suck.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:13 AM
Arachnid1

Mysterio is awesome and hopefully will make it to the big screen.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:20 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

He sucks to me and always has. I once read this giant book full of Spider-Man comics and his bored me so much that I skipped past it & never read the whole thing.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:44 AM
Arachnid1

Good for you. He's still awesome to me.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:50 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a guy...in a fishbowl...he's lame as all get up. Anyway, I want this guy to have some kind on introduction in a sequel as long as it's not rushed or anything:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:09 AM
Arachnid1

Mysterio is awesome in my opinion. Sure, he looks weird, but so do most heros and villains.

Anyway, is that tombstone or morbius? If its morbius, I don't want him in movies. I hate the dude.

If its tombstone, I don't mind if he's similar to his spectacular version in terms of personality.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:46 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not Morbius.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:49 AM
Arachnid1

It looks a lot like him thanks to the nose. Its the eyebrows and military hair cut that also makes it looks like tombs at the same time.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:59 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still, it'd be nice to see some kind of introduction. I'd say they should introduce the Kingpin but Fox owns the rights to his movie license or whatever.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 05:02 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin

That's not Morbius.

Don't be an ass. Nobody's perfect.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 10:30 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Mysterio is awesome in my opinion. Sure, he looks weird, but so do most heros and villains.

QFT

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 10:45 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Actually, I absolutely love his costume. I hate this whole 'Every supervillain has to look menacing' thing. Yes, it's great to have those super mega dangerous villains, and every hero has some to tons of them that we all have come to know and love. But it's also good to have villains that are threats, but aren't the scariest looking things ever. Spider-Man has menacing looking foes like Venom and Green Goblin, and then he has enemies with funny costumes like Electro and Mysterio. It all balances out.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 10:54 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote