KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
Don't be an ass. Nobody's perfect.

Be an ass? The facepalm is there for laugh's. I like the guys here, but not you, so back the hell off.

Anyway, every villain doesn't have to look menacing but to me, Mysterio just looks lame. It's not about him being menacing to me, it's just that he's never done anything to interest me. Even in TAS, when I was learning who Mysterio was, I was still bored by his character.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:58 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit

Anyway, every villain doesn't have to look menacing but to me, Mysterio just looks lame. It's not about him being menacing to me, it's just that he's never done anything to interest me. Even in TAS, when I was learning who Mysterio was, I was still bored by his character.

yes

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:28 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
How about all three? The Lizard, the Black Cat, & the Vulture? It could work if the movie were at least 2 hours & 30 minutes long.

I like the idea of Black Cat being a heel at first and then turning face and helping Parker

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
Be an ass? The facepalm is there for laugh's. I like the guys here, but not you, so back the hell off.

Oh, stop being such a little girl. Facepalm an ass type of move, and "I don't like you" is of ass origin as well. Aka: Being an ass.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:13 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I like the idea of Black Cat being a heel at first and then turning face and helping Parker

Well, she's not too much of a heel at all, she's just a burgular. Other than that, to my knowledge she's never really had any face offs with Spidey. Still, it would be cool seeing them work together...kinda like in the two animated series'.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:53 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Toku. There's worse things in the world than being facepalmed. Chuckle at your gaffe and move on. As it is, both of you didn't need to resort to insults.

Further altercations will result in an official warning for whomever instigates the trouble.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Toku. There's worse things in the world than being facepalmed

I know, but that was still incredibly rude of him.
And it wasn't to me, btw.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:19 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't insult him, I was just stating I don't like him because he follows me in every thread. He tries to instigate something with everyone. But it doesn't matter now anyway.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:27 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

If Electro is in a Spiderman movie, who do you think should portray him?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:30 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm.....not sure. I'll have to think on that one.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:46 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
If Electro is in a Spiderman movie, who do you think should portray him?

Paul Waker may make a good choice for Elektro..

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Can you post a picture of him?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:50 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you post a picture of him?

Try google. wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:52 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Fine.

*A couple of minutes later*

I couldn't find anyone named Paul Waker, so I'm guessing Bruce meant to say Paul Walker.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:01 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could be a good choice...haven't seen him in anything so I'm not entirely sure.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:03 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm not sure, either.

I might have seen him in some movies, so I'll go ahead and look up his "filmography".

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:08 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know I haven't, so I won't bother. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:09 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, the only movies that I've seen him in were "She's All That", "The Fast and the Furious", and "2 Fast 2 Furious".

I don't know if he'd make a good Electro, though.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:21 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Paul Walker looks like Max Dillon, but he can't act whatsoever.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 06:14 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Fine.

*A couple of minutes later*

I couldn't find anyone named Paul Waker, so I'm guessing Bruce meant to say Paul Walker.

(please log in to view the image)

Thats who I meant. I believe he makes a good choice. Have no idea if he'll be casted, but he can act when he has a good script

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 07:03 PM