KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Willobeth

Willobeth
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcfan2003

yeah, it would be interesting...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:00 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

definitely!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 02:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I already knew the will thing was gonna happen and i knew what jack was gonna do too.. So when it happened I was all smiles and having a good old time!

lol and i said to my mom "And that's where Will should have stayed dead." But whatever.

Will is... sweet big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:41 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

HE is Sweet.. stick out tongue

well.. i knew it was gonna happen but i was still shocked.. *scratch head*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:53 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I went on wikipedia and liz apparently unorigianally named the ki9d William Turner III. It said so on wikipedia.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:00 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

NO! that would suck!

no originality! mad

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:19 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Gah. *checks for herself* Ah. I see.

Wikipedia is NOT reliable. I've typed this before.. I don't remember if I posted it though.. Hmmm.. Whatever. Give me proof, people!

edit- yeah i did post it. oh well. smile

edit so it's in the credits. I take that as he's just a young version of will not that his name is really will.. oh well.. doesn't matter..

Last edited by IheartPocky on Jun 9th, 2007 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:55 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I was angry about the name btw.. embarrasment

you posted it mate.. saw it somewhere.. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:02 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

What was so wrong with naming him Winthrop? Or George Costanza Turner?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:04 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol! Great names.. great names..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:07 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Winthrop? sounds weird.

are you serious willo? confused

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:11 AM
potcfan2003

THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE!!!! i will keep it going even if I have to talk to myself on it all the time! I know I'm pathetic, but sparrobeth is wrong, considering that

a- Elizabeth is engaged to Will
b- Elizabeth likes jack as a friend, not as a lover
c- Jack is better off alone anyhow
d- I like Will way better than Jack, so I'd root for Will any day

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

okay. I'd accept willabeth because they look cute together... love

and the hot hot hot wedding!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:16 PM
Surreal_44

Totally agree with you.

The thing about Will and Elizabeth is that even when they're mad at each other, they obviously still care deeply for each other. After Will and Elizabeth argue (right after getting Jack), Will still reaches for Elizabeth when she sees her father, and he races after her to make sure she doesn't get off the ship. He holds her fiercely to him at first, and then he's just so tender with her, while she clings tightly to him...then she almost seems to sag just slightly, but Will is her strength, holding her up while he asks if there is a way to save the governor.

It's a beautiful, heart-wrenching moment that I think shows the depth of Will's real character, and I love the aching vulnerability Elizabeth showed in this scene. She's such a tough cookie, but no matter how hard she tries, she can't be strong all the time. I think she needed to feel Will's arms around her more than anything else in that moment.

Ah, Willabeth. big grin Who needs constant sexual tension that only leads to death, when you have an intricate relationship with layers that are both so deeply intimate with every move and full of love that nothing, not even death or a curse, can stop?

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:22 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

mate, sexual tension is kinda cool too.. its hot, not cute, but hot. wink

there is a big diff. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:23 PM
Surreal_44

Ah, but I find deep, deep love also hot. It's not the kind of heat that will leave you scorched and burned. wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:24 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sexual tension : hot

deep deep love : beautiful

Norribeth(I dunno what to call it) : sweet

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:30 PM
Surreal_44

Your opinion mate. wink Doesn't make it fact.

I find deep, intimate love far more hot and appealing than what Jack and Elizabeth had, which was completely insincere. They used each other, or tried to use each other, and it was almost painful to watch. Not to mention it was totally one-sided (Jack obviously felt more for Lizzie than she ever did for him).

Norrington and Elizabeth...hard to say. Again, it's really one-sided. If Will hadn't been there, Elizabeth would have found happiness and love with Norrington. I think they would have ended up in a deep love, but not the kind that Will and Elizabeth share. So it would be hotly intimate but sweet. Not too sweet thought; I think Norrington might be Lizzie's match in stubborness. wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:36 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

that's why they're a good match (norri and lizzie)

why jack and liz was a good match is they have stuff in common, and that the tension is steamy

why will and liz, is because of the love they had for each other...

that's why it all works out.
there are possibilities that any of those could be followed, but they chose will and liz because love is the basis. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:39 PM
Surreal_44

They chose Will and Liz because...there was no other choice. *ggg* J/E was never meant to be. Ever. It wasn't 'thrown in', but if you pay real close attention, you'd see how very one-sided it is.

Will and Elizabeth's relationship is more than just that they are in love. They know each other very well (yes, they make mistakes sometimes, but no one is perfect). They do have a lot in common. What they don't have in common is balanced out perfectly by the other person. There is mutual respect, there is trust (yes, shaky at first, now more solid than ever), there is hope and a desire to fight for each other no matter the cost. All these things are part of love, but then, the love itself is also seperate.

Their sex is even fantastic. We don't have to see every detail. The knee nuzzling, carressing of the leg is enough to see how every touch at that point is enough to send Liz back over the edge of pleasure, and if hadn't been for the setting sun, Will would have probably taken her there.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:54 PM