KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Thor Discussion

Thor Discussion
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Thor vs. Iron Man comes in September!

It's official; let the whoopass begin! Happy Dance

THOR #3
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils & 50/50 Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
50/50 Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
The Armored Avenger squares off against The God of Thunder! Tony Stark, the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., comes to Oklahoma to verify the rumors that his old friend and teammate is alive and in town…but Thor isn’t rolling out the welcome mat for Iron Man! The God of Thunder would have words with the man who cloned him…and you know what that means!

Attachment: coming_september_thor-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 1151 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:20 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Aweseome. I hope it will be well written and with a decent art.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:26 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I hope we get to see Thor manhandle Ironman even more so then Sentry did.

It would be cool if Thor kind tell Ironman he knows everything that has happened and during their fight as Thor keeps beating Ironman down Thor recaps everything

From cloning him to Cap dieing.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:33 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

God Iron mans getting pwned lately!

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:33 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I hope we get to see Thor manhandle Ironman even more so then Sentry did.

It would be cool if Thor kind tell Ironman he knows everything that has happened and during their fight as Thor keeps beating Ironman down Thor recaps everything

From cloning him to Cap dieing.

Yes!!! That would be perfect, I hope Tony end's up crying and begging for his life or becomes an alcoholic again just because of this fight alone.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:35 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Thor, along with Hulk, are the two characters you least want to face when they're angry. Iron Man will be seeing both this summer.evil face
Will Tony put in an emergency call to Sentry or Ares, to save his hide?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You guys aren't considering something, with all of the bad writing going on lately (like Cap beating Hulk), what if Iron Man wins?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:05 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Endless Mike
You guys aren't considering something, with all of the bad writing going on lately (like Cap beating Hulk), what if Iron Man wins?
You also got to remember it is Thor number 3 and so Thor gets the whole Return Hype on his side.

I'm sure if Sentry showed up Thor would beat him with Ares stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Tony has never beaten Thor before. With his series relaunch, I don't it's going to happen this time either.
I know Tony thought what he was doing was right, and the public agreed - but then, the public thought invading Iraq was a good idea at the time, too. He's Marvel's most hated right now. wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:10 PM
HaSon

Or it could just turn out to be a nonfight like Nova Vs Iron Man did or Sentry Vs Anyone who isn't a jobber.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:21 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by roughrider
Tony has never beaten Thor before. With his series relaunch, I don't it's going to happen this time either.
I know Tony thought what he was doing was right, and the public agreed - but then, the public thought invading Iraq was a good idea at the time, too. He's Marvel's most hated right now. wink
I think they wanted to put out another classic so Thor can return...Maybe Iron Man is going to be dead too soon...I don't mean like in the Mighty Avengers like in overall marvel.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:23 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

YAY Thors gonna cave Tonys head in big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

he won't

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:32 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Validus
Or it could just turn out to be a nonfight like Nova Vs Iron Man did or Sentry Vs Anyone who isn't a jobber.

Score 1 for billy....

I don't want to see Thor vs Ironman that's been done.I wan't to see Thor vs Sentry for a whole issue.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:33 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Miracle
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope Tony wins ! smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:20 PM
Doctor Miracle is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Miracle a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Miracle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
Thor, along with Hulk, are the two characters you least want to face when they're angry. Iron Man will be seeing both this summer.evil face
Will Tony put in an emergency call to Sentry or Ares, to save his hide?

Ares fails.

Thor's gonna kick some ass, finally!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 07:42 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Skeets
Score 1 for billy....

I don't want to see Thor vs Ironman that's been done.I wan't to see Thor vs Sentry for a whole issue.

That would be nice.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:39 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by grey fox
YAY Thors gonna cave Tonys head in big grin

"VERILY, THY ASS SHALL BE BEATEN ASGARDIAN STYLE! FOR THE ALL-FATHER!"

I swear to god we better see some blood and thunder this time. Hell, I'd take a non-fight if they set up the next issue as Thor beating down Sentry. evil face

Edit: And can we please get scans of the issue when it comes out?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:57 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
"VERILY, THY ASS SHALL BE BEATEN ASGARDIAN STYLE! FOR THE ALL-FATHER!"

What the f**k?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Miracle
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

I wonder what he means by pummeling ass, 'Asgardian' style ? confused

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:21 PM
Doctor Miracle is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Miracle a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Miracle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote