KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Huh?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 05:48 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProjectCornDog

Sad to see this closed sad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 06:37 PM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Sad to see this closed sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 09:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by SamZED
Mocks Batman

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
LOL

Superior Spider-man vs Death's Head

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Kills Death's Head. Twice. For the record, that same Death's Head put up a fight with Hulk (Someone correct me if i'm wrong).

Death heads figitng Hulk almost always get destroyed.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:04 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Superior Spider-man vs Wolverine

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Knocks out Wolverine in a handful of pannels. "Faster. Stronger. Superior in every way". After that Logan remains uncouncious for few pages. Notice that the giant spider in the background is also taken care of.

Superior Spider-man vs Daredevil

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
They get interrupted. Not much of a fight, thought I'll post it anyway.

isn't this the ehaling factor less Wolverine, also he later puts him a hold if I remeber right. Wolverine was holding back also. Though, the fight couldn't have gone any other way in Wolverine's current condition

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:05 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
isn't this the ehaling factor less Wolverine, also he later puts him a hold if I remeber right. Wolverine was holding back also. Though, the fight couldn't have gone any other way in Wolverine's current condition
No, that's before he lost his HF. But yes, he was holding back. Later he regained consciousness and grabbed Spider-man but from behind and when Ock was distracted.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:37 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

No, that's before he lost his HF. But yes, he was holding back. Later he regained consciousness and grabbed Spider-man but from behind and when Ock was distracted.

The last part is something which has always bothered me. How does Wolverine sneak up on Spider man despite his Spider sense. Black panther and Cap have done so as well

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 06:52 PM
Deadline

So is Superior Spiderman upgraded or is he just Spiderman with Ottos mind? By the way a quick mention on the Wolverine, I suspect Wolverine wasn't expecting Spiderman to act like that so he may have been caught off guard.

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 08:43 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jashro44

Originally posted by Deadline
So is Superior Spiderman upgraded or is he just Spiderman with Ottos mind? By the way a quick mention on the Wolverine, I suspect Wolverine wasn't expecting Spiderman to act like that so he may have been caught off guard.

He is basically dock ock in spider-mans body. He has some different gear than Peter but nothing that enhances his physicals or anything.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:26 PM
Jashro44 is currently offline Click here to Send Jashro44 a Private Message Find more posts by Jashro44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:25 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by ankur29
when he faced juggernaut (although i dont remeber him having juggernaut hand in mercy lock smile )

What nonsense. That was Juggernaut restrainig him. Yes, Jugs is that strong that he can restrain Spidey even at the worst angle. Gah, wish people would stop twisting losses into feats

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:33 PM
killermover

Anyone got any new feats of Rich Peter Parker?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 08:37 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote